LOST : How long can it go on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
How much longer do you think LOST will be able to stay on the air? I give it one more season tops.I mean I love the show but here are the only secrets.I mean, we already know the flashbacks are running out.I mean in the past few episode we've had to learn about Locke's love life and Hurleys day off blink .

-The Others and their purpose on the island.

-The Hatch and it's real meaning.

-The Monster

Those are the three main things LOST has going for it.I mean there a bunch of different sub-plots but those cant carry on a show.Like...

-Kate's Original Crime

-Jin reuniting with Sun

-Rose reuniting with her husband

-Walt being found (which could also tie in with the story of "The Others"wink

-How Driveshaft broke up

-Anna-Lucia's "BIG SECRET" she's suppose to have.

-Locke's legs being healed (which i'm sure will have some medical reason or something)

How long do you all think this show could go on?

Morning_Glory
sleeping

cindy8219
One more season eventually people will start losing interest. I guess I could say I'm one of them. Prison Break is my new favorite show. sad

Cringe
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
sleeping

Why do you keep using that smilie?

Cringe
Originally posted by cindy8219
One more season eventually people will start losing interest. I guess I could say I'm one of them. Prison Break is my new favorite show. sad

I'm not losing interest but more of getting dissapointed when they keep taveling in circles.I really want them to step it up a notch.Looks like they're gonna in the next episode though.

ILoveMichRodrgz
I give it one more season tops too.I really hope this upcoming epi is worth the wait...

Cringe
This upcoming episode it a sign that the studios are losing ideas and dont want to just give away a important episode.

choosewisely
Originally posted by Cringe
How much longer do you think LOST will be able to stay on the air? I give it one more season tops.I mean I love the show but here are the only secrets.I mean, we already know the flashbacks are running out.I mean in the past few episode we've had to learn about Locke's love life and Hurleys day off blink .

-The Others and their purpose on the island.

-The Hatch and it's real meaning.

-The Monster

Those are the three main things LOST has going for it.I mean there a bunch of different sub-plots but those cant carry on a show.Like...

-Kate's Original Crime

-Jin reuniting with Sun

-Rose reuniting with her husband

-Walt being found (which could also tie in with the story of "The Others"wink

-How Driveshaft broke up

-Anna-Lucia's "BIG SECRET" she's suppose to have.

-Locke's legs being healed (which i'm sure will have some medical reason or something)

How long do you all think this show could go on?

try to watch the show ure forgetting things.....

Cringe
What do you mean?I just put down the main three things that the show is about.The reast are just little sub-plots that came into my head.

The three main plots I listed can branch out into alot of other things too wink

ILoveMichRodrgz
yes

Cringe
Originally posted by choosewisely
try to watch the show ure forgetting things.....

Btw,I do watch the show and have seen almost every episode twice.

choosewisely
then where does your stupidness come from

Flying High
what about the lives on the island...surely that would be quite interesting...liek what they end up doing....and maybe they could have a spin off....unlost ha ha....where everyone goes back to their lives...but slightly different stick out tongue

Cringe
then where does your stupidness come from

What do you mean? Why would you be implying that i'm stupid? I'm very educated on the tv show.

Anywho,like I said in the other thread, keep your comments for somewhere else. In my threads I like the have coversations worth my while.Not throw around childish insults. It like you or anyone else will never let anything go. Find something else to ***** about. I've gotten over whatever argument I had with you KTL and MG. Maybe you guys should get over it to and stop cluttering up the forums with this kind crap.

_Sanctuary_
They'll come up with something!
(I'm still on season 1) Have they eaten Vincent yet? Maybe he could lie on a mind of chemicals and grow to the size of an elephant? Or maybe they all start hallucinating! big grin

Cringe
Maybe.You got to keep watching ninja

ilvorlandobloom
I hope Lost will last longer than one more season...

and you guys are being really rude to this guy, hes just trying to post here and you attack him...jeez... i dont know know the whole story of how it began, just from what i've seen today throughout different threads i've just been shocked at how mean u r to this guy.

choosewisely
vincent is the mastermind....he's behind everything he leads the others and makes weird things happen

Flying High
no one cares about ym suggestion *cries*....

mailedbypostman
Forever.....

_Sanctuary_
I heard somewhere that they had enough ideas to last 8 more series blink
They did say in an interview that season 2 was going to be less "intense" and go slightly deeper into the pasts of each character, but it is fairly obvious everyone was expecting it to be just as "intense" as season 1...
I think I know what is going to happen in the next episode...
bunny

Cringe
vincent is the mastermind....he's behind everything he leads the others and makes weird things happen

Maybe confused

Btw, I love your sig.

Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
and you guys are being really rude to this guy, hes just trying to post here and you attack him...jeez... i dont know know the whole story of how it began, just from what i've seen today throughout different threads i've just been shocked at how mean u r to this guy.

Thank you. I posted a little recap in the LOST main thread. If you want to know where it really started then go about 20 pages back in that same thread.

I said that they hadn't filmed the whole season yet. And then KTL and MG went on a little frenzy. It was funny for awhile but now it's just annoying.

_Sanctuary_
times like these no-one knows what to reply.... jerry

choosewisely
Originally posted by Flying High
no one cares about ym suggestion *cries*....

??

_Sanctuary_
I hope lost goes on forever... Until they actually put the actors on an island with lots of polar bears, boars and illusions big grin

choosewisely
yes
but u wont watch because you wanted to get a life without tv!

_Sanctuary_
I'll find a way to get round my mistake!
hmmm.. by the time they do my actor illusion idea people will have built TVs into their skulls and they will be called SVs (not to be mistaked for SUVs) ...
Sometimes my own weirdness is scary.. maybe I have "the sickness"lookaround

choosewisely
maybe you can still edit ure post wink

_Sanctuary_
some would say my sentence structure is unique!
We shall all watch "lost" on our SVs one day!You'll see!

choosewisely
hahahah....right when that happens i give u a cookie

_Sanctuary_
grr... Now I really want a cookie!

choosewisely
be patient blink

_Sanctuary_
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
I wonder how many cookies Hurley used to eat each day (before the plane crash)
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

choosewisely
i know...

none

he ate only chicken

_Sanctuary_
laughing out loud I am terrified of Chickens they are so creepy!
Like Ethan when he is about to take Claire and Charlie!
fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.