Who Is The Ultimate Gamer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avenger2.0
This is serious.

If you think that you are the Ultimate Gamer than Share with us the Reason why. Reasons can vary from discovering secrets or glitches in games, or just excelling at a particular game. Excelling at games means beating them fast or getting a really high ranking.

An example would be beating resident evil 3 in 1 hr with no cheats and getting an A or S ranking.

Snoopbert
I can beat Quest for Glory v in less than 13 hours.

Deus Ex
Pfft.

Beat free for all eight Perfect Sims in Perfect Dark in automatics, first to a hundred.

That's just off the top of my head. I could go on about beating Castlevania III six times in a row, or setting the record for best time on the Vegas track in Need for Speed for Saturn.

K1ll3r
I think the ultimate gamer would be:

the people from Official XBOX or PS or PC magazines or game testers would be the best gamers because playing games is where they get their living from.

Deus Ex
Damn, I sound so boastrious. Stupid video games make me cocky.

jerlark386
My hats off to those people that can complete the original Quake on nightmare mode in 12 minutes.

smile

hotsauce6548
"Not I," said the cat.

nick1811
im only REALLY good at three games; the FIFA series, the tiger woods series, and the tony hawks pro skater series

someone797
I'm really good at Halo 2. I can beat the game, in legandary, in 12 hours.

JKozzy
To answer the original question: nobody on this forum.

K1ll3r
you beat halo 2 on legendary in 12 hours? how do you manage that?
that would be very hard, the first time i defeated halo 2 on legendary it took my over 1 week of holidays, man that was hard. that is an amazing feat. Halo 2...Legendary...12...Hours...Whoa

jerlark386
Originally posted by K1ll3r
you beat halo 2 on legendary in 12 hours? how do you manage that?
that would be very hard, the first time i defeated halo 2 on legendary it took my over 1 week of holidays, man that was hard. that is an amazing feat. Halo 2...Legendary...12...Hours...Whoa

There are alot of the levels you can just run through with very little fighting.

K1ll3r
Yes, but if you do that it defeats the purpose of the game. if you just rush through it not doing any of the fights that is not completing the game.

jerlark386
Yes, but if you do that it defeats the purpose of the game.

Purpose? The purpose here is trying to beat the game in twelve hours not fight every stupid grunt that gets in your way.

K1ll3r
how about your gay and then you gay...no seriously
yes very nice point...but you cant just run through it without killing at least 3\4 of the enemies wat the hell are you doing? you just running oh yea wat fun lets run through a FPS yes RUN!! wooohoo! FPS = First Person Shooter meaning to shoot things.

Tru_Slice
I beat Ninja Gaiden for startrers...

Lana
Originally posted by JKozzy
To answer the original question: nobody on this forum.

Agreed.

BackFire
I got all the secrets for Goldeneye and beat every level on 00 Agent difficulty.....

hotsauce6548
Yes, but if you do that it defeats the purpose of the game. if you just rush through it not doing any of the fights that is not completing the game.
how about your gay and then you gay...no seriously
yes very nice point...but you cant just run through it without killing at least 3 of the enemies wat the hell are you doing? you just running oh yea wat fun lets run through a FPS yes RUN!! wooohoo! FPS = First Person Shooter meaning to shoot things.

When a person is aiming to "speed beat" a game, most of the time they have already mastered the game.

When people do speen runs, the purpose of it is to beat it as quickly as possible, not to play the game like you would normally.

'Nuff said. no expression

Hit_and_Miss
I clocked bruce lee on the c64....

Saint Ramaeker
i beat donkey kong 1 105%

darth_royke
i beat the original doom in its hardest level with only the shotgun and chainsaw. took some doing too.

Avenger2.0
hello

The Highlord
yeah you beat original doom on hardest lvl with chain saw, oh yes I see you whooped the spidermastermind with the shotgun, hahahaha good one!

Lana
Eh, it is possible. I did it with the chaingun once when I was really bored. It took a long time but I did it.

Tru_Slice
I beat Halo with the Pistol only.

thomasgeorge
i have destroyed every games i set my eye on and kept the pieces 2 myself im the best

Saint Ramaeker
u beat halo with a pistol on what setting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.