We can do this the hard way, or the easy way..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
edit

i don't need to get a warning

kmcdude
The hard way big grin

jerlark386
If I do it the hard way, can you be hard back?

If I do it the hard way, can you be hard back?
Hard back? messed

The True Fear
the easy way

the easy way
Smart and sexy. Listen to the bi!

The True Fear
hey wait. brian?

jerlark386
Originally posted by Karma
Smart and sexy. Listen to the bi!
uummm. ok. I would'nt be so sure on the sexy part, though.

GCG
are you running for KMC's Affliction Executive Post ?

hey wait. brian?
cool

Don't worry, SpellJammer is here and yet not all at once.

He's in this account.
He's in your account.

He is one with KMC.. You cannot win Mr. Anderson.. evil face

The True Fear
Spelljammer has always been

GCG
then you are running for KMC's Affliction Executive post.

Spelljammer has always been
And always shall be. cool

The True Fear
The force is strong

The force is strong
Yep. Unfourtanately for the mods/Raz The Force was strong in them, but they were not strong with The Force. *Yoda sounds*

The True Fear
indeed. they cant keep you down forever

jerlark386
OMG! Its spelljammer. w00t!

This should be ... interesting. How many hours do you think it will be, before you get banned this time?

kmcdude
Yep. Unfourtanately for the mods/Raz The Force was strong in them, but they were not strong with The Force. *Yoda sounds*

confused But the problem with this is,All the socks you make will just keep getting banned laughing Happy Dance stick out tongue

This should be ... interesting. How many hours do you think it will be, before you get banned this time?
Probably a little after he go's to bed.

But strike SpellJammer down, and he will become more powerful then you can possibly immagine..

The True Fear
i gotta go to bed. cya sometime spell

see you space cowboy

kmcdude
Originally posted by jerlark386

eek! Let's bet!!!!!!!!!!

I will start off..................Half an hour big grin

confused But the problem with this is,All the socks you make will just keep getting banned laughing Happy Dance stick out tongue
Batlle of wills you see, this is where easy way or hard way comes in.

The easy way, SpellJammer/SlipknoT/anyone else undeserved and who's been here awhile gets unbanned, we forget this ever happend.

The hard way, SpellJammer keeps creating socks, you can't tell newbies from SpellJammer, other members who also have been banned create socks as well, some of us even start hacking accounts, it all becomes one big blur, and if you're a mod or admin your life becomes hell.

kmcdude

The easy way, SpellJammer/SlipknoT/anyone else undeserved and who's been here awhile gets unbanned, we forget this ever happend.

The hard way, SpellJammer keeps creating socks, you can't tell newbies from SpellJammer, other members who also have been banned create socks as well, some of us even start hacking accounts, it all becomes one big blur, and if you're a mod or admin your life becomes hell.

evil face This sound truly Evil spelljammer sad

evil face This sound truly Evil spelljammer sad
He warned them they were messing with the wrong person. yes

And to think, this hasn't been the worse thing SpellJammer has done to a forum. He lead a revolution somewhere else with the help of a FORMER administrator. We ripped that place a new ass-hole.. laughing out loud

kmcdude

And to think, this hasn't been the worse thing SpellJammer has done to a forum. He lead a revolution somewhere else with the help of a FORMER administrator. We ripped that place a new ass-hole.. laughing out loud

fear Could spell jammer end Kmc?fear

fear Could spell jammer end Kmc?fear
KMC was ending anyway. SpellJammer's just the guy shoving everyone away so he can pull the plug and laugh about it. stick out tongue

jerlark386
Backfire is on. You're done for now, SJ.

kmcdude
Originally posted by jerlark386
Backfire is on. You're done for now, SJ.

laughing yes

Sir Mist
The hard way, SpellJammer keeps creating socks, you can't tell newbies from SpellJammer,

Its worked so far.

You must feel proud taking over an (and let me stress this) internet forum.

Go outside, meet some girls, get a life.

kmcdude
What if he really DOES take over?shock

Sun Ce
sad..

KharmaDog

You are the most pathetic person I have ever witnessed. I am willing to bet that you cry yourself to sleep over this.

The more you post as a sock, the more you look like a selfhating,whiny little crybaby. Show some dignity. And we can tell newbies from you rather easily, you haven't fooled anyone yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.