Thank You All...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I just wanted to let you guys know that as of today, I have asked to be relieved of my forum leader duties. There were a few things that were factored into my decision, some personal, some professional, but namely my new job which seems to presenting some monetarily beneficial opportunities the likes of which I'd like to pursue.

Thanks to EVERYONE that has supported me and my endevours here at KMC over the past year. Please keep participating, as I always have and will continue to do.

- Cory

Cringe
Um.Cya.I know we've had our rough times but I hate to see ya go.Your reviews are always great to read and provide alot of good information.Hope your new job works out.

-Cringe

Cringe
Ok so you dont have a new job.I just found this out and I dont know that your leaving the forums forever so SRATCH THAT WHOLE POST!!

Nevermind
You've been a great critic and forum leader, It was nice seeing you around. Hope you have fun. Can't wait for you to come back.

Cinemaddiction
I'm sticking around, just not as a Mod.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I'm sticking around, just not as a Mod.

But you won't be on as much though, right?

Cinemaddiction
Just whenever something interests me, and I'm around.

Sorgo
I just wanted to let you guys know that as of today, I have asked to be relieved of my forum leader duties. There were a few things that were factored into my decision, some personal, some professional, but namely my new job which seems to presenting some monetarily beneficial opportunities the likes of which I'd like to pursue.

Thanks to EVERYONE that has supported me and my endevours here at KMC over the past year. Please keep participating, as I always have and will continue to do.

- Cory

You were a great Moderator, Cine. One of my favorites. Well, actually, Just you and REX.

You were an excellent Mod. I have faith you'll be an even better Member. Thanks for your help and your time.

ladygrim
sad

nick1811
yeah, i agree, having to mod, what is it? 4 forums at a time? must be hard work, so good luck with your new job.

you dont by any chance know whose going to be modding the movies section?

botankus
He had to mod like 8 forums. Cory will still post. If he doesn't, I'm going to drive up to Minnesota (probably during an unexpected blizzard to be all stealth) and kick his ass!

Good luck with the new job and keep those monetary benefits rolling!

T.M

- Cory

cry

goodluck with your new job smile

TwisterGameX
NO Cine why have you left. Now I will rebel, and not come to the movie section anymore because it doesn't look right without your name on top of it.

Bardock42
Hmm.....you were a good mod...thanks for your good work......good luck with your new job.

jaden101
wasn't it just a few months ago that you started a new job?

you must get fired alot...probably cause you're always out partying with rock stars

roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Cringe
laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
I started at Hollywood about a month ago, before that I was self employed and still am.

TheFilmProphet
It was interesting having you as a mod, good luck with those beneficial opportunities. I recently made a similar decision with one of my sites.

Mandorallen

- Cory

see ya brother. Well you're not really gone. But I'm going to miss you closing threads like crazy.

Wolfie
Good luck with the new job. You were a great mod.

Sorgo
Indeed. Cine pwns!

tabby999
Cory who? just kidding, well done man. keep it real brutha

papabeard
nopity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.