Conjoined:The Story of Two Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Dan and Evan sat on the couch at their home watching tv.They did this regularly because of their disability.They didnt have alot of friends and the friends they did have didnt go out regularly.It was also hard for them to go out themselves because of their uniquness.It was hard for them to do alot of things actually like play sports,go on dates,go to the bathroom or shower,and dont even watch them try to have sex.

All this was because they where conjoined twins.

They sat there watching a new episode of CSI: as they let their bored minds ease into the television.

"Why dont we go out somewhere?It's stupid to sit at home on a Friday night.I feel like such a loser" Dan said.

"Well its not much better out there.You remember last time we went to a club."Even snapped back.

"Yeah but that was one time.It wont happen again" Dan reassured.

The last time Dan and Evan went to a club they where embarrased the whole night.They both had trouble getting through the door,they had trouble hitting on girls,and they nearly knocked everyone over when they tried to dance.

"Well go ahead!Whats stopping ya?"Even snapped.

Dan gave Evan a look of dismay. "Just because we are joined together doesnt mean we cant be like everyone else.Jeez!"

"Yeah it does" Even replied as he turned away from Dan and stared at the screen.

"Well im going" Dan proclaimed.

"Oh no your not!" Evan shouted.

"Yes I am!"

Dan got up forcing Evan upw with him.He began pulling Evan to the door.

"Stop!" Evan screamed.

"No! Im going out.I cant stay couped up in this apartment another Friday night.Where going to a club and we're gettin laid!" Dan proclaimed as he attempted to pull Evan out the front door.

Even then stopped pulling and decided to just go.If it would make Dan shut up than he would suffer the humilation.

"Fine!" Evan shouted into Dans ear.

They entered their truck and began buckling up.They both had a little bit of trouble getting the seat belt around both of them at first because they where mad but they got it around them.

Dan started the car and started driving to a hot spot just a few blocks away.

"They're gonna laugh at us Dan.They always do" Even said discouraged.

Dan ignored him and tried to think positive thoughts.

Cringe
If you all dont like it then I'll stop now.Just give the word wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.