A lovely & new kind of sandwich

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Instead of your boring same old same old sandwiches, get your cheese (spread or normal), pickle, beetroot, mayonaise & tomato sauce!

Lovely! droolio

Seriously, try it, it's nice! yes Top it with some Ready Salted crisps & you're done!

Kharhmah
I am sooo going to try that! droolio

Sun Ce
sounds nice...but id never try it stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Instead of your boring same old same old sandwiches, get your cheese (spread or normal), pickle, beetroot, mayonaise & tomato sauce!

Lovely! droolio

Seriously, try it, it's nice! yes Top it with some Ready Salted crisps & you're done!
eek! *rawr*

Blue Dragon
Lol, look what replies I got.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
eek! *rawr*
Rawr. yes

Blue Dragon
It's a sandwich guys, what you get turned on by my sandwich!? laughing out loud

BakaXero
what no ham?
thats blasphemy!!!!

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Rawr. yes
eek! ....shifty rawr stick out tongue

Kharhmah
eek! ....shifty rawr stick out tongue
roll eyes (sarcastic) wink Rawr

DarkC

Lovely! droolio

Beetroot? We don't have that here!

Prince Nauj
roll eyes (sarcastic) wink Rawr
*snap,snap stick out tongue

Kharhmah
*snap,snap stick out tongue

*snap, snap, snap*

Ken Kenobi
That sounds nasty. blink

My favorite sandwich is a Pizza Grilled Cheese sandwich.

Butter one side of your bread, spread 1 TBSP of Pizza sauce on the unbuttered side, place on a griddle, top that with 1-2 slices of sliced mozzarella cheese followed by 6 pepperoni slices or your favorite pizza topping. Top with 1 more TBSP of pizza sauce. Butter another slice of bread and place it on the rest of the sandwich, making sure the buttered side is up. Grill the sandwich till the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let cool down and eat. Yum. droolio

Prince Nauj
*snap, snap, snap*
oh bring it sistah *snap,snap,snap,snap

Kharhmah
oh bring it sistah *snap,snap,snap,snap
Oh it's already been brought! *snap snap snap*

Prince Nauj
Oh it's already been brought! *snap snap snap*
*snap,snap,snap* please sistah

*ahem* thats alright thats ok, your gonna pump my gas someday *

*snap,snap

Ken Kenobi
Nice to see the lovely folks of the OTF actually comment on worthwhile posts. roll eyes (sarcastic) This is why I spend my time elsewhere.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Nice to see the lovely folks of the OTF actually comment on worthwhile posts. roll eyes (sarcastic) This is why I spend my time elsewhere.
stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
well if you dont like it, dont come back stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
well if you dont like it, dont come back stick out tongue

When every thread I go into people are completely Off-Topic.

Just because the forum name is Off-Topic it doesn't mean thread should go off the threads topic. It's just a metaphor because this is where the threads that don't fit into any other forum go to.

Call me dumb but since when does a thread about "lovely sandwiches" suddenly turn into 2 people acting either gay or cheerleader type? (That's what it looks like to me, I'm not bashing)

Prince Nauj

Just because the forum name is Off-Topic it doesn't mean thread should go off the threads topic. It's just a metaphor because this is where the threads that don't fit into any other forum go to.

Call me dumb but since when does a thread about "lovely sandwiches" suddenly turn into 2 people acting either gay or cheerleader type? (That's what it looks like to me, I'm not bashing)
true, your right

Blue Dragon
It was wierd, all that snap snap snap, rawr rawr. What's all that about? blink
Originally posted by BakaXero
what no ham?
thats blasphemy!!!!
I am vegetarian.

Ken Kenobi

I am vegetarian.

I am proud to be a meat eater.

Do you at least eat those Garden Burgers? That way you won't be missing out on all the yumminess of burgers.

Kharhmah

I'll behave now. innocent

Prince Nauj

I am vegetarian.
damn dont you faint? you need some protein and calories in your system, I love burgers *yummy

8bitChris

I don't appreciate this off topic post on the sandwhich thread!

My favorite sandwhich has meat. I don't care what kind just some meat.
I'm carnivourus and I feel bad about it at the same time.

Capt_Fantastic
lol...I've never heard anyone describe a sandwich as "lovely"

Oh, this sandwich is sooo lovely! It's really elegant...a stunning masterpiece of deliciousness.

Hey Joe, how's your sandwich?

Oh, it's lovely Jim...thanks

Kharhmah
damn dont you faint? you need some protein and calories in your system, I love burgers *yummy
I'm a vegetarian as well.

Blue Dragon
I know you tried to become one. Why are you one. Do you not like the tastes of meat much or for animal reasons or both?
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
lol...I've never heard anyone describe a sandwich as "lovely"

Oh, this sandwich is sooo lovely! It's really elegant...a stunning masterpiece of deliciousness.

Hey Joe, how's your sandwich?

Oh, it's lovely Jim...thanks
Okay, nice. Lovely, nice, same difference.
No. There's protein in cheese & milk & I love my cheese & milk everyday on my cereal!

Capt_Fantastic
You eat cheese on your cereal?

That's lovely...

Kharhmah
I know you tried to become one. Why are you one. Do you not like the tastes of meat much or for animal reasons or both?

Both reasons. Dont like the taste of many meats.
And I find the way in which some of these animals are farmed and killed disturbing.

Blue Dragon
I grew up vegetarian. Well I had some meat when I was very small, didn't like it then didn't have it again. I love animals so I wouldn't eat meat again.
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You eat cheese on your cereal?
No no! I ment cheese & then milk, which goes on my cereal. How daft did that sound, cheese & milk on my cereal? laughing out loud

Prince Nauj
ok I dont get it. I thought vegi's like yourself dont eat or drink anything animal related, especially milk and cheese stick out tongue

Blue Dragon
Milk is a problem though because a cow can't give milk until it has a baby, then the baby is killed. sad

Kharhmah
ok I dont get it. I thought vegi's like yourself dont eat or drink anything animal related, especially milk and cheese stick out tongue
Thats being a vegan. Not vegetarian. stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic

There's a difference between a Vegan and a vegitarian.

No no! I ment cheese & then milk, which goes on my cereal. How daft did that sound, cheese & milk on my cereal? laughing out loud

LOL...i knew what you meant, I was just picking on you.

Blue Dragon
Oh, that's okay then. I thought you ment it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.