Evil Luke vs Rots Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Who would win?

Luke did turn completely evil like rots anakin when palpatine clone's turned him evil with he damn lies. THen Leia saved him back to good smile

U know yoda some green fella who been a jedi 4 800 years

Sesse
Actually he has trained jedi for 800 years.

DrDoom101
hes using the slang term for "for" Instead of typing for, he typed 4 to make it shorter

Deus Ex
Wow. what people will go through to avoid two extra keystrokes.

Tengu Man
laughing

Fishy
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Wow. what people will go through to avoid two extra keystrokes.

Three...

Four and 4... It has 3 more keystrokes.. stick out tongue

Darth_Glentract
DE Luke would get taken down. He is about equal, maybe a bit better than ROTS Anakin.

Escape81
DE Sidious spanked DE Luke (before he got help). DE Luke is superior to ROTS Anakin. As a reader of the comics, he's almost at Dooku's level I believe. So he doesn't suck, by any means. But he'd lose, yes.

Lord Mader
Whoops, I meant Luke was way more pwerful than the evil anakin in rots. And I mean way more powerful

jollyjim311
Pre NJO? Yoda would win. After, I'm going with Luke. I'm unclear as to the specific time.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Lord Mader
Who would win?

Luke did turn completely evil like rots anakin when palpatine clone's turned him evil with he damn lies. THen Leia saved him back to good smile

U know yoda some green fella who been a jedi 4 800 years

Hmm. I guess you're talking about DE Luke - he would most likely lose against Yoda. Force wise DE Luke is maybe somewhere near Dooku (I agree with Escape81 on that point) but that won't be enough to take Yoda - not to mention that Yoda would still be superior in terms of lightsaber combat.

Escape81
Yes. Sorry, but the only Dark Empire character who would beat Yoda, is Sidious. And for those of you who do not know Dark Empire, Sidious is many levels above his ROTS version, who put Yoda to the painful test as it is. DE Sidious would thrash Yoda like a sack of potatoes.

DE Luke? Nah. He'd lose against Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.