Do you believe in Haunted places

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Inspired by that tv show that came on sunday and it had a marathon on people going to haunted places and shit starts to move by it's self and you know stuff the dead people do when they hang out near a place. So do you guys believe this stuff.

Ken Kenobi
Yes I do. I've had several things happen in homes I've lived in. I was a personal witness to them as well. A ceiling fan turning on and off by itself, when the ceiling fan hasn't worked at all in years. Books flying across the room, doors slamming themselves shut.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Yes I do. I've had several things happen in homes I've lived in. I was a personal witness to them as well. A ceiling fan turning on and off by itself, when the ceiling fan hasn't worked at all in years. Books flying across the room, doors slamming themselves shut.

Are you ****ing serious.

Victor Von Doom
I wouldn't say I am incapable of believing, but until there is credible proof, or I have some personal experience, I do not.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Inspired by that tv show that came on sunday and it had a marathon on people going to haunted places and shit starts to move by it's self and you know stuff the dead people do when they hang out near a place. So do you guys believe this stuff.
do you mean SCARIEST PLACES ON EARTH which Im a fan. anyways I due believe in ghosts and the afterlive. Hopefully I'll be able to attend in a haunted place like they were. evil face

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I wouldn't say I am incapable of believing, but until there is credible proof, or I have some personal experience, I do not.

Have you tried to go to a haunteed place and see for yourself Happy Dance

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
do you mean SCARIEST PLACES ON EARTH which Im a fan. anyways I due believe in ghosts and the afterlive. Hopefully I'll be able to attend in a haunted place like they were. evil face

laughing Thats the show. Lucedio!!!

Victor Von Doom
Have you tried to go to a haunteed place and see for yourself Happy Dance

That's not really possible, because...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
That's not really possible, because...

Why ? and have you not seen the ghost busters ?

=Mysta=-kILL
I dont believe in ghost, but I do believe in demons....
I have made direct contact with a demon and it chased me to my bedroom I actually called on Jesus's name and I heard it run....Freaky!
And my sister once saw a demon jumping on our couch staring at her...

All of these things I believe happened because before we moved into our house a man who molested children lived here and he brought the demons....

Its pretty scary....

Victor Von Doom
Why ? and have you not seen the ghost busters ?

True.

debbiejo

Halloween seems to be getting to you.................LOL

Though there is a supposedly scary place down in Ohio where my sister in law and I want to go and stay the night.......haunted....... eek!

8bitChris
I've looked and looked for ghosts and never seen it. I have all these friends who claim to have seen stuff.

I still wont believe it until I see it.

I've had a few iffy experiences, but I chalk it up to nerves and the mind playing tricks on me.

Seriously, it'd be kinda neat to see. It might be proof of life after death and all that jazz...Then again it could just be holographic projections from aliens!

Prince Nauj
laughing Thats the show. Lucedio!!!
welcome stick out tongue

Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
I dont believe in ghost, but I do believe in demons....
I have made direct contact with a demon and it chased me to my bedroom I actually called on Jesus's name and I heard it run....Freaky!
And my sister once saw a demon jumping on our couch staring at her...

All of these things I believe happened because before we moved into our house a man who molested children lived here and he brought the demons....

Its pretty scary....
how cool evil face

anyways I do believe in ghosts and demons because theres a demon in my room I think * it sits ontop of my window

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by debbiejo
Halloween seems to be getting to you.................LOL

Though there is a supposedly scary place down in Ohio where my sister in law and I want to go and stay the night.......haunted....... eek!

Please go and tell us what you see Happy Dance i really want to know.

TwisterGameX
welcome stick out tongue

how cool evil face

anyways I do believe in ghosts and demons because theres a demon in my room I think * it sits ontop of my window

sad no joking and thats pretty ****ing scary.

Everyone be serious mad

debbiejo
My brother in law is dieing to see some aliens....seriously.....he keeps waiting and waiting....so, I gave him some advise....told him to go on his roof and paint in LARGE letters...

ALIENS WELCOME HERE

laughing out loud eek!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by debbiejo
My brother in law is dieing to see some aliens....seriously.....he keeps waiting and waiting....so, I gave him some advise....told him to go on his roof and paint in LARGE letters...

ALIENS WELCOME HERE

laughing out loud eek!

laughing Becareful what you wish for alien1

WindDancer

You should visit the apparment complex I live. My neighbors would swear my aparment is a haunted place.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by WindDancer
You should visit the apparment complex I live. My neighbors would swear my aparment is a haunted place.

Do you believe/experienced anything wierd ?

WindDancer
Oh you can say that again. stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
laughing I experienced some freaky thing but nothing sick as in I see a chair moving all around.

tell us some spooky stories wind youpi

Prince Nauj
*raspy voice of old women: tonight on scariest places on earth ....

TwisterGameX
*raspy voice of old women: tonight on scariest places on earth ....

Lucedio!!! Do you think they fake that show ?

botankus
Wow, 23 posts and no fear smilie.

lil bitchiness
I have never experienced any such place, but I am open to possibility.

Prince Nauj
Lucedio!!! Do you think they fake that show ?
Im sorry but what does lucedio mean? and no that show isnt fake. did you see that episode of the african american family. my god they were brave and they really made contact big time. I love that episode

TwisterGameX
Im sorry but what does lucedio mean? and no that show isnt fake. did you see that episode of the african american family. my god they were brave and they really made contact big time. I love that episode

I think I saw it...was it the snake ones but anyway it was this monk devil place and the ladie keep saying Lucedia!!!

Prince Nauj
I think I saw it...was it the snake ones but anyway it was this monk devil place and the ladie keep saying Lucedia!!!
yeah it was that one, good episode

TwisterGameX
yeah it was that one, good episode

did you see the one with the tent,the cat, and the lake with the swing moving by it's self.

Prince Nauj
did you see the one with the tent,the cat, and the lake with the swing moving by it's self.
yes I've sceen all of them big grin

I wanna come out sad

Nay sayer
I definately believe in ghosts and haunted places-my last apartment for example. Me and my roomate moved after 2 months-hell, the spirits could keep the damn place. I dont even like my roomate to talk about it now. (shiver) This ought to lighten the mood-what did the mother ghost say to the baby ghost?

Dont spook unless spooken too--cute. This game is getting me into the Halloween spirit creepycrossword.com -more ovaltin please

Shakyamunison
Generally no.

BobbyD
Yes, I think they exist.

debbiejo
My dad can be pretty scary sometimes....He used to do this-->>ranting

blink

botankus
Your dad's quite the character, Debs. In fact, I'm sure he probably could make a good living doing that all the time.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
, I'm sure he probably could make a good living doing that all the time.

...He does....He sues everyone....

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Where do you Live? like what state?

long pig
I've had one experience.

It was basically this:

I was sleeping on the floor, I woke up for some odd reason and rolled over pointing to the doorway, where stood a girl around 8 or 9 just staring at me. I actually pretended like I didn't see it and played off like nothing happend and forced myself back to sleep.

I discount this because not so long afterwards, a few years maybe, I woke up to see a big ass black spider running on my bed. Not big as in tarantula, but like a cat.

It had to be some dream or some crap because both times it happened was when I first woke up out of dead REM sleep.

So, I don't believe in ghosts, and they really don't scare me. I'd do damn near anything to get a chance to see one, though. It'd be awesome.

Cepheus
I'm not sure if I belive in "Haunted" places, but I do believe in spritits or ghosts, whatever you call them.

BobbyD
The freakiest thing that ever happened to me was a voice calling my name out of nothingness.

I was with my ex-grilfriend at the time, and we both agreed it sounded like my younger sister was calling me. I was in my room with the door closed watching TV my ex, when I heard my name called. It sounded like my sister was just outside my bedroom door. When I opened the door, to my astonishment nothing was there. I went to look for my sister to ask her what she wanted, and she said: huh?

I said: "Yeah, you just called me". I asked her if she was in her room the whole time, and she said yes. Her room is on the opposite side of my then parents' house. Suddenly, I was starting to feel very weird. I told my ex that my sis said she never called me. She was starting to freak out now.

It was pretty spooky.

Prince Nauj
tonight on scariest places on earth

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by long pig
I've had one experience.

It was basically this:

I was sleeping on the floor, I woke up for some odd reason and rolled over pointing to the doorway, where stood a girl around 8 or 9 just staring at me. I actually pretended like I didn't see it and played off like nothing happend and forced myself back to sleep.

I discount this because not so long afterwards, a few years maybe, I woke up to see a big ass black spider running on my bed. Not big as in tarantula, but like a cat.

It had to be some dream or some crap because both times it happened was when I first woke up out of dead REM sleep.

So, I don't believe in ghosts, and they really don't scare me. I'd do damn near anything to get a chance to see one, though. It'd be awesome.

for one thing that can happen when you first wake up out of REM sometimes the images are still in your mind causing you to see things....secondly if you don't believe they exist, how can you supposedly see one.

I for one Believe in them. But I will not go into that unless through PM, people here tend to be very harsh when it comes to me saying there are Ghost and Spirits.

Cyber Ninja
So if you believe in haunted houses and you are religious, then wouldn't that be wrong since you know the bible doesn't speak of dead people haunting the candy store sinse he slipped on some gum as a child and seeks revenge ?

Hit_and_Miss
I'm not convinced... I've seen a it loads of times... people believeing in smudges as ghosts... doctored photos being used as proof... The whole concept its mainly baised on nuts... While the people who actually might have a point get drowned out by the 101 wackos who think theres ghosts everywhere...

Alot of these people just want to believe that something happens once you die...

Cyber Ninja
Perhaps.What about the moving objects with no string. I suppose that you don't believe in God either. (not connecting ghost with god because that will condridict on what the bible says)

Quiero Mota
My old high school, Camelback High School in South-Side Phoenix is haunted. Back in the 50's, a teacher in her late 60's had a stroke and died in a bathroom(fact), and her spirit has supposedly never left the building. She's very mischevieous, and enjoys flushing toilets, turning on and off lights, and opening and closing doors. In the main hallway, her eyes in her portrait follow you.

Hit_and_Miss
No.. I believe in a god... I don't take the bible as golden though.. Rather as a guide of how live ones life...

My main belief comes from the question of.."What created the universe?" while I believe that the big bang is the most likely happend, I believe god but the atoms there so they could Bang...

But I'm not 100% theres no ghosts... Just 95%... If I didn't see soo much rubbish I might think theres more too it... But most of these so called sightings don't hold up...

BobbyD
Yes, I believe they exist.

Mindship
Never been in a "haunted house" but would like to...just to see what pops up...or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.