Rate the episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
Simple.Name an episode from the Spider-Man 90's animated show and the person below will give it a rating out of 10.

Also give a reason why you have given it the rating you've given.

I'll start: Night of the Lizard

Scarecrow756
9/10, simply because it was good as the first episode of a new series.

Doc Ock
Good stuff.

Now you name an episode.

hotsauce6548
I haven't memorized the titles of these shows, but I'll make sure I put that one my To-Do list. stick out tongue

Sparkz
Partners.

SpyCspider
8/10......Cat was so frriiiiiiiiiiiiiicccckin' hot the way they drew her.

The idea of Scorpion committing a crime not just out of greed, but out of desperation is kinda novel too. And his girlfriend unwillingly supporting him.

Turning POint

Doc Ock
10/10

Excellent episode.Nice homage to GG killing Gwen.Even though MJ didn't die.

The Menace of Mysterio

SpyCspider
6/10.....heheh...ok, mabye i'm biased but I always thought Mysterio was kinda corny...don't remember too much bout that episode either, except at the end with the dinosaur tricks

Goblin Wars

Doc Ock
7/10

The showdown with GG and Hobby wasn't much.And by this episode I was sick to death of Kingpin being involved in practically every episode.

Doctor Octopus: Armed and dangerous

SpyCspider
8/10 (i hope we're not the only ones playing this game, doc...oh well )

anything with Felicia is good...haha. Liked how they made Doc a caring mentor to Peter in his earlier days (kinda like the movie), but became twisted due to insufficient funding from the Hardy foundation. Great action sequences and annoying Jameson was always fun. Woulda been awesome if Torch had a cameo a la comics storyline

The Spot

crap, i just realized I'm going backwards with each episode in this particular season...

Doc Ock
The Spot sucked

4/10

And don't worry there's loads of episodes to go around wink

Day of the Chameleon

SpyCspider
7/10

I really like the fast pace action in the end...involving Nick Fury and SHIELD, etc. AND I think I might have mistaken Chameleon for someone too if I didnt' notice the belt buckle. I wished he talked though and when Spidey punched "peter parker" that was kinda weird. Funny ending with MJ.

The Return of Hydroman Pt. 2

Doc Ock
Ughhhhh clone saga rubbish

3/10

The mutant agenda

Sparkz
7/10 was ok but not alot of interesting action in it, but hobby was cool.

The sting of the scorpion

ps: return of hydroman 2/10 just plain boring
the spot 2/10 just plain crap
doc ock armed and dangerous 10/10 such an awsome episode great puns and everything "nice to see you to pickle puss" heh heh and i agree felica is hot smile
goblin wars 7/10 where was the proper fight between GG and hobby
menace of mysterio 5/10 not bad but not great
day of chameleon 7/10 just a funny episode
Turning point 9/10 almost 10 cept they didnt "kill" MJ but the goblin vs spidey was awsome.

SpyCspider
man....i guess i was the only one actually moved by MJ's realization she was just a clone in Return of Hydroman 2...that totally brought me (as well as Peter obviously) over the edge. I was duped into thinking she was alive and well and got to marry Peter, etc, etc. The beginning with Black CAt was funny though. Peter kept staring after her...and MJ was like "uh....hello???"

6/10....Introductions are always ok. Mac Gargan and Jameson's deal with him was interesting. Nothing too dramatic

Blade, the Vampire Hunter

Doc Ock
8/10

Good action and Blade was cool.I like the Morbius storyline too.

The Rocket racer

Sparkz
Originally posted by SpyCspider
man....i guess i was the only one actually moved by MJ's realization she was just a clone in Return of Hydroman 2...that totally brought me (as well as Peter obviously) over the edge. I was duped into thinking she was alive and well and got to marry Peter, etc, etc. The beginning with Black CAt was funny though. Peter kept staring after her...and MJ was like "uh....hello???"

6/10....Introductions are always ok. Mac Gargan and Jameson's deal with him was interesting. Nothing too dramatic

Blade, the Vampire Hunter

I felt annoyed that I had been lied to for what 3 years before that fact became apparent. 7/10 i never realy took a liking to the cartoons morbius, but the action was good

As for rocket Racer id give that bout a 5/10 only everage realy

Insidious 6

SpyCspider
4/10

thot the Big Wheel was the most random thing ever.....same with that kid's board. Good life lessons in the end tho...as well as meeting future Hobgoblin identity

Venom Returns

Doc Ock
10/10

Loved it.All the villains together.And they were always arguing.Especially Ock and Scorpion.Fantastic stuff.And Spidey was starting to lose his powers too.

Hobgoblin part 1

Sparkz
4/10

thot the Big Wheel was the most random thing ever.....same with that kid's board. Good life lessons in the end tho...as well as meeting future Hobgoblin identity

Venom Returns

9/10 awsome come back, didnt much like part 2 of that episode though,

Insidiose 6

Sparkz
lol ok i think we are rating 3 episodes at once now

Twas a good episode, I liked the fact that spidey was struggling gainst so many weapons and most things with Kingpin rule 9/10

Sparkz
Originally posted by Doc Ock
10/10

Loved it.All the villains together.And they were always arguing.Especially Ock and Scorpion.Fantastic stuff.And Spidey was starting to lose his powers too.

Hobgoblin part 1

Enter Green Goblin

Yeah i have to agree insidiouse 6 was an awsome episode why i put it in smile

SpyCspider
10/10

Hobgoblin part 1

8/10 great action...liked the whole kidanpping Harry thing.

BUT, for the longest time, I thought Hobby came before GG.....until i started reading the comics mad

Kid who Collects Spider-man

Sparkz

BUT, for the longest time, I thought Hobby came before GG.....until i started reading the comics mad

lol same here i also preferd hobby till i started reading comics and learned what norman osborn was realy like

Sparkz

Kid who Collects Spider-man

wasn't realy that intersting 6/10 but i did like the flashbacks

chucktaylor
Um, whats the next episode? stick out tongue

OK lets see, Secret Wars Chapter 3: Doom

Doc Ock
*yawn*

3/10 boring,boring,boring that one was.Don't want the FF taking up Spidey's episodes.

Shriek of the Vulture

SpyCspider
5/10...ok I guess....Adrian Toomes was a different man than in the comics. The whole rejuvenation thing didn't interest me that much and neither did Peter turning old

The Ultimate Slayer

Sparkz
7/10 not a bad fight ok story

Enter the Green Goblin

Dazzler619
8/10

Loved the kidnapping scheme

Morbius

Scarecrow756
8/10 good fights and all.
Hobgoblin part two

100th POST GUYS cool

Sparkz
Cool fight with spidey in kingpins hideout

9/10

the man spider saga can't rember what the episodes are called where he gets 6 arms

Joker1237
That was Ok, it got borning about the 3rd show, as it seem more permanted, and Spiderman just had to be zap evey time after that,

5 out of ten.

Make a Wish.

Were Spierman entertains a sick girl.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Joker1237
That was Ok, it got borning about the 3rd show, as it seem more permanted, and Spiderman just had to be zap evey time after that,

5 out of ten.

Make a Wish.

Were Spierman entertains a sick girl.

we already done that one

The spider slayer

Doc Ock
9/10

Awesome episode.Smythe is a great villain.And I loved Flash pretending to be Spider-Man at the party.

The Alien costume part 1

Scarecrow756
6/10, it was a alright episode.

The Alien costume part 2

Sparkz
8/10 i love shocker

oh well may as well finish it off
Alien costume part 3

Doc Ock
8/10

Solid introduction to Venom.He really tormented Spider-Man in that one.

Sting of the Scorpion.

Sparkz
we already done that one

tablet of time

Doc Ock
We can do them again.Other people might not have rated it.

Tablet of time I give a 6.Silvermane wanting to be young didn't thrill me.And I don't like Tombstone.

Guilty

Sparkz
5 wasnt much intrest in it and wasn't much continuity from Mj "dieing"

Sparkz
the episode with doc strange in it

Doc Ock
The ONLY episode I never saw sad

Someone else rate it.

Evil SeeD
That episode was OK...Im not a big fan of Dr.Strange, and didn't find him very interesting.....

Sparkz
I think Doctor strange is awsome when he's a guest star speicaly with spider-man, just look at the story called happy birthday

id rate it 5/10

kraven the hunter

Doc Ock
7/10

Although I don't like Kraven,this episode was pretty good.I liked the origin they gave him.And he kidnapped Robbie.

The final nightmare

SpyCspider
7/10...liked how Connors tricked the vulture into taking ALL of Peter's powers.....and when Peter goes "i'm baaaaack..." Sucks for the Vulture.

And kinda glad the whole mutagenic nightmare thing ended and led to another season with MJ disappearing

Enter the Punisher

Sparkz
7/10

Although I don't like Kraven,this episode was pretty good.I liked the origin they gave him.And he kidnapped Robbie.

The final nightmare

8/10 i loved it when spidey got his youth back and as spycspider said " I'm Baaaack" then kicked the crap outa every1.

as for the punicher episode 7/10 i liked the extra arms stuff and punisher rocks

return of the green goblin.

Doc Ock
Ok two episodes to rate here.

Enter the Punisher was cool.Morbius was in it too.And Spidey had grown 4 extra arms.

A solid 8/10

Return of the Green Goblin.

I'll give that a 7/10.Harry wasn't as threatening as Norman was.

The Cat.

http://marvel.toonzone.net/spideytas/episode/thecat2/05.jpg

A pic to help you vote wink

SpyCspider
hmm..pic's not coming out for me.

BUT...7/10. Nice to see Felicia having struggles within her family, etc. Builds up her character in turning into the Black Cat. Nice reinvention of John Hardeski memorizing the secret to Captain America's creation. Again, it threw me off....I thought Black Cat had Capt. America's powers until I read the comics.

I really really hate clones

Sparkz
hmm..pic's not coming out for me.

BUT...7/10. Nice to see Felicia having struggles within her family, etc. Builds up her character in turning into the Black Cat. Nice reinvention of John Hardeski memorizing the secret to Captain America's creation. Again, it threw me off....I thought Black Cat had Capt. America's powers until I read the comics.

I really really hate clones

8/10 aint half bad had scarlet spider in it and everything, but part 2 was realy dull.

the episodes with DD in em can't rember the name.

Doc Ock
8/10

Good episodes.Peter Parker getting framed,Chameleon,DD etc.It was all good.

Venom returns

spencerspider
Venom Returns hmm 9/10 I liked that episode it was a little weird how symbiote got back but you get to see Carnage and Venom lol thats a good episode, I think the best one might have been Turning Point.
um have yall done I Really, Really Hate clones

Mr Parker
The ONLY episode I never saw sad

Someone else rate it.

The Doctor strange episode? Okay I'll rate it. ummm 6 out of 10.While it was a cool episode in that it was reaiistic because of the lengths cults will go to to brainwash people and that it had doctor strange in it,mary jane flying around shooting out lazers in her eyes and having super strength was all just a little bit too weird for my taste.

Okay I dont think anybody ever mentioned this one,the ORIGINAL hydroman episode?

Doc Ock
I really,really hate clones get's 4/10.It was a lame ending to that storyline IMO.

The original Hydroman episode get's 6.5/10.Good action but I never found Hydro man to be an interesting villain.

Partners.

spencerspider
yea I ahted clones saga but I figured no one had said hmm Partners well that was good because Peter finally found someone special sorta in his life, and he had a friend as Spiderman,8/10

spencerspider
whoops forgot a episode hmm Hobgoblin II or has that been done?

Doc Ock
8/10

I like Hobby.Good villain.

The mutant agenda

chucktaylor
7/10

Great to see the X-Men Guest-Star even if they have their own prime series.

Enter the Punisher

spencerspider
6/10 it was ok for me
The Spot
lol that ep sucked but anyway what do yall rate it?

Doc Ock
7/10

It was a decent episode I thought.Spot was a fool,but he amused me.

Attack of the Octobot

house

the man without fear

(by the way is the 90s series the best, Is unlimited better or is this the best series?)

spencerspider
i liked 90 series better
8/10 i liked seeing the daredevil
the wedding (did we do that)

house
4/10
The Mutant Agenda

Scarecrow756
6/10 perferred part two of The Mutant Agenda better.
The Mutant Agenda Part Two.

Lord Magnus
I don't watch the TV shows much.
I think I'm the only comic geek in my state and I'm bombarded by people who think the comics are the exact same thing as the TV show. And most of those people have never seen the TV show and assume it's just Power Rangers with webs. The 90's TV show is okay but the cliche-riddled writing throws me off sometimes. "Have a nice trip! See you next fall!" and stuff like that.

Spideys Sister
"Power Rangers with webs" Ew....

The Awakening

Doc Ock
5/10

Morbius and Black Cat.Meh.Neither are fav characters of mine.

Framed

doctorstrongbad
When are they going to put Spider-man on Saturday mornings? They got rid of teen titans. I would love to see him make a come back.

spencerspider
I have all the Spiderman episodes on dvd. Go on ebay it is very good. All 64. Anyway how can you give the wedding a 4? I liked that one alot. It had Smythe, Scorpion, Black Cat, Harry as GG2, Kingpin, it was cool ep I thought, but framed hmm 7/10 it was ok not a great episode I don't think, but pretty good

Doc Ock
Someone name an episode to rate.

spencerspider
o my bad I forgot that lol lets see Secret Wars (have we done that one too)

SpyCspider
i didn't really enjoy the segment where Captain America comes back, Peter goes to find his parents' origins, Red Skull comes back, and then end with Red Skull's son becoming god-like Electro....needing SHIELD and Silver Sable and everybody to stop him.

I was like "ELECTRO?!?" That guy's such a B-villain in the comics despite his potential.

spencerspider
speaking of B-villain lol thats where ock had him in his little list.

Doc Ock
Ok new episode to rate: The haunting of Mary Jane

spencerspider
6/10 Hydro-Man is that the one where hydro man tries to get her? I can't remember. or is that hydro-man parts 1 and 2? darn it i c an't remember

Doc Ock
No that was a Mysterio episode.

spencerspider
oooo where like the movie star person is in there. she wants to be in a movie o i remember

Doc Ock
Yeah that's it.Her face was deformed or something.

spencerspider
I remember yea that was 7/10 maybe even 8/10. um what about Hydro-Man 1

SpyCspider
I didn't like the way they depicted Gwen Stacy in the 2nd to the last episode. She seemed kinda flaky...and not very hot at all.

Doc Ock
Ok time to rate an episode:

The Tablet of time

redcaped
No Spider-Man animation is good, very bad graphics.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by redcaped
No Spider-Man animation is good, very bad graphics.

Spider-Man 90's cartoon is a big exception to that big grin

Lord Magnus
The latest one... the MTV one? That was really good, except it was on MTV and they made up most of the villains.

Marcus4600
Tablet of Time 7/10, but I'm not a huge fan of the Silvermane and Kingpin.

Sins of the Fathers: Venom Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.