Dr Doom with the Mind Gem and Cyttorak Gem vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok Dr Doom get hold of the Cyttorak Gem turns himself in to a Juggernaut given him Vast strength and Durability and Stamina then he goes to find the Mind Gem which Allows mind control and vastly enhances the holder's intellect. Then he goes to DC Earth and lays low for 5 days studying all about DC. He coming can DC Earth stop him? An Unstoppable SuperGenius with Mind Controll powers.

golem370
bump

golem370
Who wins this

golem370
bump

supervenom
Well if he can mind control everyone, obviously he would win. But who knows if he can actually mind control everyone....

The Cyttorak Gem ain't really that much of a factor in this.

golem370
Doom with the Cyttorak Gem would give anybody on DC earth trouble because Doom is already a Genius now add Totally Indestructible and with Immeasurable Stamina

supervenom
Is he gonna be using other technology too? Or is it just the two gems? If he incorporates technology, then that is a different story.

Mider
JLA already has to deal with guys who are indestructable and such and the mind gem may not work on everyone since some beings are immune to mind attacks but i dont know if that also means the mind gem.

supervenom
Isn't J'onn J'onnz immune to mind control?

Also, for Juggernaut, just get off his helmet. Or, just use Flash to run around him really fast, put his hand in the armor, and kill the body. Same with J'onn J'onnz. It's not much of a challenge comparing it in the grand scheme of things.

golem370
Well I did give him 5 days of prep and He has the Mind Gem which means even If he doesn't have mental powers it increase his intellect many time over."Mind Gem which Allows mind control and vastly enhances the holder's intellect".

supervenom
They would still find a way, either way it goes. 1 guy with large intellect, vs all of DC Earth superheroes who are all smart. They can take him down, same as Avengers took out Galactus.

golem370
But how many time have people said Batman could beat everybody in the Justice League because of prep and no disrespect to DC but IMO Doom alone is a smarter then Batman add the Mind Gem he vastly smarter then him and with 5 days of prep I believe he's got a 8/10 percent chance of winning.

supervenom
They will find a way, that's just how it is :P

But ya, I think he is more smarter than Batman. But again, add all the minds of DC together and they will find a weakness. Juggernaut himself has weaknesses, so it's possible.

Also, the Mind Gem doesn't work in DC U, none of the Gauntlet does.

Cosmic Flame
The mind gem grants more mental powers than TP, ie TK, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.