Teen Titans vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Teen Titans
Robin
Cyborg
Raven
Starfire
Beast Boy
Aqualad

vs

Cyclops
Colossus
Strong Guy
Toad
Morph

jplatinum
cyclops and collossus clean up house by their lonely.

golem370
Morph and Beast Boy would be cool.and Aqualad and Toad would be cool to.

jrodslam
Originally posted by jplatinum
cyclops and collossus clean up house by their lonely.

Starfire and Raven could do it alone.

jesserw21
where's superboy he alon would trash the x-men alone

Metalmanx
Wow, what did you do? Choose some of the second string X-men characters here?

I agree that Cyke and Colossus could do most of this by themselves. Especially since Cyke can act faster than most of them. And whatever optic blast doesn't kill them, that's where Colossus comes into play.

And Morph is a far better shapeshifter than Beast Boy.

I guess Toad could just prove to be a distraction or something.

golem370
You mean this Toad

The Toad possesses superhuman strength, primarily in his lower torso. He can lift (press) approximately one ton with his arms, and leg-press approximately three tons under optimal conditions.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Toad is a mutant with superhuman leaping ability. He has been observed reaching an altitude of twenty-four feet and covering a distance on the ground of thirty-six feet in a single leap. No definite limit to his leaping ability is yet known. Although the Toad usually stands in a crouching position, he can stand erect if he wishes. His unusually flexible spine enables him to crouch continually without damage. The Toad has no knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. However, his powers enable him to execute a leaping kick of superhuman force at an opponent. The Toad has a surprisingly great knowledge of advanced technology, thanks to his studies of machinery in the possession of Arcade, Magneto, and the Stranger. However, he is not himself talented at developing technological devices.

Plus if I was going to put Superboy I could have added Magneto or Jean Grey to attack his mind

severance
teen titans not so sure about only seen the manga stylee cartonn (v funny)

robin is agile but hes not gonna dodge cyclops for long
cyborg versatile but colossus clobbers him

raven and starfire a bit tougher no-one but cykes to match their firepower at the moment he's busy tring to draw a bead on robin - maybe they double team strong guy as he is physically the most impressive (750lbs)

morph take beast boy cos he's more versatile

aualad and toad swimmer vs jumper doesn't aualad possess some magic maybe that tips it

cyke collosus and morph v starfire raven and aqualad

colosus take starfire since he can take the heat

cyke takes raven - perhaps cos of experience

morph - takes aqualad turns into a sponge and soaks him up (weak idea I know)

x team wins

golem370
Add Superboy and X-Man

The Ion
Originally posted by jrodslam
Starfire and Raven could do it alone.
Ditto. Seriously, the cartoon Titans are about 5% as good as the comic versions. Well, except Robin. That guy is a beast.

severance
Originally posted by golem370
Add Superboy and X-Man

x-men still win

StyleTime
I agree with Metalmanx. This a strange lineup of X-Men. the X-Men still win however. Starfire and Raven are the two biggest threats here. The others will be beat quickly and leave Starfire and Raven vs all the X-Men team alone. X-Men win although Cyclops and Colossus could probably do it alone.

Cartoon Robin may give them some problems though lol. Cartoon Robin is like.....unstoppable.

X-Men definitely take this though.

stormfront13
no one on the titans team could take raven though. seriously, who do they have?

yahman
Could the Titans (Regular Line up) take Brusiek's Avengers ? smile

stormfront13
the titans win easy. beast boy tyutns into a bacteria or a fly, then goes in cykes ear and turns into a whale. raven goes after colossus telepathically, and controls him to fight the x-men, or makes him turn into human form and has starfire take him out. starfire could take strong guy and toad alone, which leaves all of the titans VS morph

xmarksthespot
Bacteria aren't the most mobile of organisms...

stormfront13
that's why i said, OR FLY, but he has turned into bacteria before.

xmarksthespot
Flies aren't the most inconspicuous of organisms. Considering Toad is on the opposing team do you think that would be wise.

StyleTime
If Cyclops has on his outfit that covers his head, the fly idea is not going to work lol. xmarksthespot is also right about Toad.

Wynndar
thats a wack X-Men line up

spiderman44
first of all that guy up there dat said superboy could beat the xmenby himself is a punk man spiderman beat siperboy nd a pounding by colosus would shut superbitch up

golem370
Deathstroke,Classic Juggernaut,Magneto,Wolverine vs

Robin
Cyborg
Raven
Starfire
Beast Boy
Aqualad
and
Cyclops
Colossus
Strong Guy
Toad
Morph

Juntai
Titans win.

Juntai
Originally posted by spiderman44
first of all that guy up there dat said superboy could beat the xmenby himself is a punk man spiderman beat siperboy nd a pounding by colosus would shut superbitch up He could easily beat up most of them by himself, I dunno about ALL of them though.. depends on the team I guess.. Spiderman never beat Superboy in a cannon comic either.. and in either case, that was what 10 years ago? He's a 1000 times that strong now, he's a high teir hero now.

stormfront13
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Flies aren't the most inconspicuous of organisms. Considering Toad is on the opposing team do you think that would be wise.

do you honestly think that toad could beat beastboy? first of all, he wil be occupied, and if toad tries to eat him, bb can turn into a whale or something before toad has the chance to.

superman302
Titans line up is a lil crapy, I say we go with the current titans vs the current x men, an i think the titans would still win that one.

Marvel=DC
Raven and Starfire alone really could do this Raves tp and tk is off the charts and Star is like cyclops except stronger and a lot more versatile.

AcousticDoc
Raven could beat the x=men alone if she's in her psychotic state.

BENITO
Originally posted by golem370
Teen Titans
Robin
Cyborg
Raven
Starfire
Beast Boy
Aqualad

vs

Cyclops
Colossus
Strong Guy
Toad
Morph Titans they won the first cross over they'll beat your Weaklings of a team the most powerful one you've got is Colossus Toad is no point he's weak and NOT an X-man plus Nightwing took out most of the X-men in the Crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.