The last Horcrux theory!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
It's possible that it is The Goblet of Fire trophy cup. Remember in the 4th book when Voldemort kills Frank and he uses his death to create a Horcrux out of Nagini. What if he created a Horcrux out of Cedric's death?

It was said in 'Half Blood Prince' that Voldemort uses valuble possession as his Horcruxes e.g. Slytherins locket,Huffelpuff cup etc. The Goblet was the item that would bring Voldemort Harry and his body back. It is an important object and valuble to Voldemort.

Wormtails Silver Arm:

Now, remember Voldemort took the time and a lot of energy and power was shown making Wormtail's arm.

Voldemort made it after he came to power again, and since this is such an important date, a sort of important ceremony of his return, this arm represents this, as to mark the person who helped him come back.
If it was any other time, and Wormtail had broken or lost an arm, or something, Voldemort would not have been so 'nice'.

Remember, it is not all of Wormtail as it is a fake arm, made of silver. It shows such great creativity and cunning in the making.

We have not seen much of Wormtail either, since Voldemort's return. In HBP we learn he is 'stowed' away at Snape's house. He was complaining that he wasn't doing much, and that he was certainly not there to be Snape's slave.

Why would Voldemort care abot Wormtail so much that he is hiding, safely tucked away in the secret area of Snape's house?? He doesn't - and he does. Not about Wormtail, but about the arm. The Horcrux.

The last Horcrux had to have been made after Voldemort came back to power, as it was such an important event for Voldemort. And the only thing, object, we see of when Voldemort returns, is the Silver Arm he makes for Wormtail.

Raven Guardia
I have mentioned the goblet to my mom as a possible Horcrux.

Nick1989
cool ok smile It possible might be one. hmm... Becuase when someone dies near Voldemort he normally makes a Horcrux.

zombieman
Yeah, but doesn't Voldemort have to be the one who has done the killing to create a Horcrux? Also, I trust Dumbledores intuition, that the final Horcrux is an item belonging to Ravenclaw or Griffindor.

zombieman
Also, the reason Voldemort could survive the death curse in the first place was because he already had all of his horcruxes, thus ruling out the silver hand.

I have a theory... remember when JK said that something HUGE would be revealed about Lilly Potter in book 6? Didn't happen, so she mus be saving it for book 7. I know this is a long shot, but could Lilly's eyes be a horcrux? She renowned for 'seeing the good in people, even when others couldn't'. Maybe she took pity on Tom Riddle, and he ended up making her eyes into a horcrux. Yeah, I know this sounds insane, but it beats that pile of crap theory about Harry being a horcrux.

Barker
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I have mentioned the goblet to my mom as a possible Horcrux.
Originally posted by Nick1989
cool ok smile It possible might be one.
laughing

Saratn
sorry, but that is a laughable theory. what importance does the goblet have?

Nick1989
The Goblet was the item that would bring Voldemort Harry(hence voldies body back!!) . It is an important object and valuble to Voldemort.
mad

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Barker
laughing

erm yeah your cool, let me tell ya. no expression

Barker
erm yeah your cool, let me tell ya. no expression
I was laughing more at the comment than at you.

Saratn
The Goblet was the item that would bring Voldemort Harry(hence voldies body back!!) . It is an important object and valuble to Voldemort.
mad
The goblet had nothing to do with Voldemort getting his body back. reread it a few times why don't you?

Raven Guardia
I was laughing more at the comment than at you.

why? my mom reads HP.

Barker
why? my mom reads HP.
So does mine. no expression I read it like this:

RG: I told my mom that last night.

Nick: Cool, Then I guess i'm right.

Raven Guardia
So does mine. no expression I read it like this:

RG: I told my mom that last night.

Nick: Cool, Then I guess i'm right.

yeah I can see how that is funny laughing out loud

Barker
yeah I can see how that is funny laughing out loud
So Sorry if it sounded like i was making fun of you or your mom. I wan't. embarrasment

Nick1989
I know that the Goblet is not an item that belonged to Rowena Ravenclaw. But... what if it was a gift to Hogwarts from her?

I know that the Goblet is NOT a Horcrux. This is a Theory!

Raven Guardia
So Sorry if it sounded like i was making fun of you or your mom. I wan't. embarrasment

Its okay smile, and I am sorry if it sounded like I was being cocky to you embarrasment

zac_j
offtopic

Saratn
I know that the Goblet is not an item that belonged to Rowena Ravenclaw. But... what if it was a gift to Hogwarts from her?

I know that the Goblet is NOT a Horcrux. This is a Theory!
reread the Goblet of Fire.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by zac_j
offtopic

tongue

jedi sarah
i don't think that the triwizard trophy is a horcrux because i think voldemort would have already decided on his horcrux objects before he killed cedric's death was not premeditated it happened because he was in the way

rasheed

Henrik1991
i don't think so.. it was told the Harry and LV should fight eachother at some point... i think that the last Horcrux is in LV's wand.. think about it.. he uses hes wand to kill people... mayby and just mayby the last horcrux is in hes wand..

Barker
Originally posted by zac_j
offtopic stick out tongue

KMCF
Wormtail killed Cedric not Voldemort.

The Unknown
Originally posted by KMCF
Wormtail killed Cedric not Voldemort.

I think the death just has to be caused by or on the order of the person who creates the Horcrux. Voldemort created one using Myrtle's death, even though it was the Basilisk that killed her.

daisuke
Originally posted by zombieman
Yeah, but doesn't Voldemort have to be the one who has done the killing to create a Horcrux? Also, I trust Dumbledores intuition, that the final Horcrux is an item belonging to Ravenclaw or Griffindor.
Gryffindor's sword is safe. Perhaps something belonging to Ravenclaw, but somewhat unlikely. I highly doubt that JK would choose three similar objects.

One of me friend thinks it is Harry's scar, which could be true, but highly unlikely. If it was Harry's scar, he would have to kill himself before killing Voldemort, and that's impossible.

So Voldemort has his snake, the locket, the cup, the diary, and possible the arm. I doubt that the cup used to transport Cedric and Harry to Voldemort would be one, seeing as there is already one cup.

My theory is that each Horcrux will be different. So far there is:
an animal
an eating utensil
a personal object
a piece of jewelry
and possible a part of someone

Henrik1991
it could be a corps couldn't it?!

it would be pretty could if the last Horcrux was one of Harry's parents.. Lily perhaps... so he would have to destroy his own mothers corps to kill LV.... sweet

Henrik1991
Cool i mean hehe not could

seanjones
harry cant be a horcrux beacuse DD said in one book that no part of voldy can live in harry, and i think that voldy's soal is part of him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.