tigra vs lionel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
sorry i may of spelt it wrong. a fight between the two best thudner cats who wins and why?

spetznaz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
sorry i may of spelt it wrong. a fight between the two best thudner cats who wins and why?
Comic versions I presume.
Well, before Lion-O went inside the Book of Omens for the years of training, Tigra would have won. And maybe with ease.
However after Lion-O's emergence from the Book of Omens not even Panthro would have a chance.

wolverine8888
panthro is not a match for tigra. the fact is thou many people do not seem to realize it is that tigra is actauly the warrior of the group panthra was the inventer. tigra was the best fighter from there planet. he should be able to stalemate or even beat lion-o

spetznaz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
panthro is not a match for tigra. the fact is thou many people do not seem to realize it is that tigra is actauly the warrior of the group panthra was the inventer. tigra was the best fighter from there planet. he should be able to stalemate or even beat lion-o

Geez Wolverine8888, you need to stick to Wolverine related threads!
I have been collecting the ThunderCats comic books since they started coming up, and even in the INTRODUCTION section it states that Tygra is the ARCHITECT for the Thundercats. Not the best fighter.
Pantrho is indeed the engineer/inventor, but he is also, and I uote, 'the biggest and the strongest, and also the smartest of the Thundercats - and the first one to rush into battle.'
Oh, and when Lion-O went into the Book of Omens he left Panthro in charge since he was the msot capable in THOUGHT and in BATTLE.
Also guess who was the last ThunderCat standing when Mum-Ra took over Third Earth and enslaved (or killed) many of the ThunderCats who had moved into 3rd Earth?
Yep ....Panthro!
And MumRa had to personally take care of him.
Tygra had been turned into a slave for the Mutants by that time! A freakin' slave. And after that even helped MumRa design 3rd Earth in his (MumRa's) image!
Tygra is a good fighter. A great one. And the way he uses his bolo-whip to disappear and appear makes him very formidable.
However in the comics the go to guy (before Lion-O's trip inside the book) was Panthro when it came to combat.
After the trip it was Lion-O.

As for Tygra being able to 'stalemate or even beat' Lion-O.
As I said, before Lion-O went into the Book of Omens then Tygra would have been able to do this. Probably even without great exertion.

However after Lion-O's journey into the Book, and the 5 years spent within maturing in mind and body, as well as learning the various Thunderian combat arts, Lion-O became, easily, the very best of the ThunderCats in combat.

wolverine8888
I could of sworn tigra was also architech and the worrior. I couyld of sworn he was supose to be the leader of the group and to train lion-o. also tigra just as smart and panthro and more cunning is he not.
also he the most agile has the best reflexes too.

jrodslam
Well from what i remember from watching as a kid. Tigra was suppose to be the main guy to look after Lion-O. He was also the smartest while Panthro was the strongest, Chetara was the fastest. Lion-O was just more all around than the others. He had more of a balance of strength, speed, smarts.

Thats all i remember. Just my 2 cents.

wolverine8888
ya lol thats what I thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.