Toad vs Nightwing & Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok Attibutes of Toad.- The Toad possesses superhuman strength, primarily in his lower torso. He can lift (press) approximately one ton with his arms, and leg-press approximately three tons under optimal conditions.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Toad is a mutant with superhuman leaping ability. He has been observed reaching an altitude of twenty-four feet and covering a distance on the ground of thirty-six feet in a single leap. No definite limit to his leaping ability is yet known. Although the Toad usually stands in a crouching position, he can stand erect if he wishes. His unusually flexible spine enables him to crouch continually without damage. The Toad has no knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. However, his powers enable him to execute a leaping kick of superhuman force at an opponent. The Toad has a surprisingly great knowledge of advanced technology, thanks to his studies of machinery in the possession of Arcade, Magneto, and the Stranger. However, he is not himself talented at developing technological devices Can Robin & Nightwing beat toad?

AcousticDoc
Robin alone could beat Toad.

golem370
I don't think so he more agile stronger.

AcousticDoc
Robin's gone against people far worse Toad (such as clayface) and pulled off wins. Toad may be stronger and more agile but he'll still have a difficult time hitting Tim.

golem370
Doesn't he have the Acid thing?

severance
robin takes toad
not as powerful more highly skilled better equipped and a stronger will

toad jumps off home lickin his own ass

wolverine8888
? are u on crack. toad wuld destroy robin I hate toad and even I know toad far out classes robin

severance
Originally posted by wolverine8888
? are u on crack. toad wuld destroy robin I hate toad and even I know toad far out classes robin

not crack strong coffee - is the same affect

nah toad loses cos robin like junior batman would "think of something"

wolverine8888
lol strong coffe hmmm well i can't fault u there coffee is realgood.
even with prep robin would lose but this is no prep match. toad is super agile and quick he will have killed robin in pritty much 30 seconds.

stormfront13
yeah, that is an old bio of toad, he has many more powers now.

severance
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, that is an old bio of toad, he has many more powers now.

does he have the super phlegm that he produces in the movie?

wolverine8888
ya I think, but honestly these guys can not take him but he still just a little *****

golem370
Toads Abilities. Superhuman strength, agility and leaping, pores secrete a mucus resin that adheres to and paralyzes the nervous systems of whatever it touches, expell air from his lungs as compressed gusts of wind, lashing tongue excretes pheromones that bends the will of others to his own

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by golem370
Toads Abilities. Superhuman strength, agility and leaping, pores secrete a mucus resin that adheres to and paralyzes the nervous systems of whatever it touches, expell air from his lungs as compressed gusts of wind, lashing tongue excretes pheromones that bends the will of others to his own

wow. ok robin can't take him alone. but he and nightwing definitely could

wolverine8888
maby but more then likly probly not

NoFate007
Nightwing and Robin, definitely

spiderboy5
nightwing alone could take toad.........i dont want any bs that toad can killnightwing. nightwing is so skilled he even sometimes stalemated DS.

golem370
Ok Beast Boy and Toad vs these two.

Relmiw
Originally posted by spiderboy5
nightwing alone could take toad.........i dont want any bs that toad can killnightwing. nightwing is so skilled he even sometimes stalemated DS.
who is DS?

willRules
I think nightwing vs toad would be more of a fair fight. And one comic I'd like to read..................

willRules
Originally posted by Relmiw
who is DS?

Deathstroke

here is a link about him in case you don't know the guy. He even managed to beat Batman a couple of times...............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

DarkCrawler
Toad is faster, stronger and has other powers too...how can Nightwing win?

willRules
Skill

willRules
And a slightly biased writer.................

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by willRules
Skill

And Toad is a complete newcomer...

Skill doesn't really mean a squat when a guy has enough strength to kill you in one kick.

And enough speed to accomplish that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.