Scare crow apprceation forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
evryone else is doing these tipes of threads so i diceded to make one on my fave batman villian scarecrow i dont know why i like him so much so tlak about why u love the scare crow soo much

Silverstein
i like scarecrow (BB) because his mask is cool, its like a potato sack with cool stitching, and i want one. As for The Scarecrow in general, he's the coolest scarecrow

NoFate007
When I was really little, I never liked Scarecrow. Of course, when I was really little, I never liked a lot of things that I appreciate now. However a few years ago when my Batman-rekindling happened, I really got to like Crane, cause he's just a really cool guy. He's not another one of those "huge guys that is really strong from some weird accident" types.

Scarecrow is so much cooler than say, Killer Croc. Who cares if he can beat Batman up, we need something cooler than that.

Still nobody beats The Joker smile

Silverstein
i also like how Scarecrow is easily defeated(BB). Its also cool when Batman drops down and he's hiding underneath the stairs laughing

Batman easily over powered him
*smashes Crane's head against the wall*
*gets tazored in the face*

braz
yea i gotta admit scarecrow was dope in this movie and honestly, got me, the first time when i saw batman begins, when he gases falcone and puts on the the mask to be like wtf?!, and my heart just like jumped, i was like what the hell is that....! i thought it was like a demon or somethin, scared the shyt outta me lol so yea scarecrow gets my appreciation this time...and also, idunno if yall agree too but, i really like crane's personality and his usage of big words and his charisma and how he carries himself when rachael argues with him about something...."Ms. Dawes, this is most irregular, I have seen nothing else to file to the report I've given to the judge."......very wittycool

b-dan
Originally posted by Silverstein
i like scarecrow (BB) because his mask is cool, its like a potato sack with cool stitching, and i want one. As for The Scarecrow in general, he's the coolest scarecrow im being him for halloween got the mask it looks just like it in batman begins

Silverstein
Originally posted by b-dan
im being him for halloween got the mask it looks just like it in batman begins

sweet deal! cool I also planned on being the BB scarecrow for halloween, my friend might be a power ranger or Batman, so i might fight him.
-I want to get a scarecrow mask actually made out of fabric...or atleast covers your entire head, i dont really like those flimsy plastic masks that covers half of your face...

Altar[1stONE]
Originally posted by braz

Yeah i noticed that too, hes a charming guy and his wit is hysterical. Hes always busting rachels balls. But the number one part i thought was hilarious is when batman just throws him aside when he says " sorry doctor crane isnt here right now".

b-dan
i just got my halloween scarcrow mask it looks exactly like his my grandma did a good job

Silverstein
Originally posted by b-dan
i just got my halloween scarcrow mask it looks exactly like his my grandma did a good job

lucky!!, i couldnt find the scarecrow mask sad so i bought the closest looking thing, its like a ghost but i cant really describe it...o well.

the best scarecrow moment is when he's hiding under the stairs big grin

DarkAge
I think its really clevely ironic that the Scarecrow's phobia is birds. I would have liked to have seen Batman turn into a kind of giant bird monster when Crane was hallucinating. I wonder if he'll ever be back. They made a point to mention that he was still at large at the end of Begins. Maybe now that he thinks of himself as "not Professor Crane, but Scarecrow" he'll be in full costume next time?

braz
^that would be cool as hell

Silverstein
full costume scarecrow, sounds cool. But i think he'll most liekly be in an insane white coat thing. There's a toy of it at Zellers.

Doc Ock
Scarecrow was good in the movie.

But he was very one dimensional,his costume was all but gone,he was defeated in the lamest way ever,and he had too little screen time.

Silverstein
not to mention the main villain was revealed to be Ras Al Ghul

Altar[1stONE]
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Scarecrow was good in the movie.

But he was very one dimensional,his costume was all but gone,he was defeated in the lamest way ever,and he had too little screen time.

And to much scream time .

and i quote " UAGHHHHH GOD.!!! UGHHH..EEEEEKKK."

sevenman
Heh.

I don't know why I like the scarecrow so much. Talk about why you like the scarecrow so much.

I like how he's lanky can make anyone afraid of him.

b-dan
i htought scarecrow owul dbe th emain villian since he has been im the comics more and not alot of my freinds didnt know who he was

sevenman
What is wrong with you?

Scarecrow756
I liked Scarecrow a lot in Batman Begins, but my only complinet is that he should have played a bigger role in the movie because he was just starting to get intersting. I really hope he is in the future Batman movies.

sevenman
recurring villains kickass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.