Riddle And Joke Forum!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
don't you think Raz needs to make them? eek! then we can have a place to look at and have some good humor. and if we are in the mood of puzzles shifty we can look up some good riddles or even give them away! eek!

Barker
No smokin'

At least not it it's own Forum. Subforum MAYBE

Cinemaddiction
Pointless.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Barker
No smokin'

At least not it it's own Forum. Subforum MAYBE why not it's own forum? avatar forum? that's got its own, so do all these movies. it would only be 1 or 2 more spaces, nothing big confused

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Pointless. ur just as bad ^_^

yerssot
and then a thread for every single joke?

Bardock42
Originally posted by yerssot
and then a thread for every single joke?

NAh..that would be crazy....one thread per two jokes stick out tongue

yerssot
but there should be subforums for every possible category eek!

Bardock42
I totally agree.....like Blonde Jokes, Rabbi jokes, Superman Jokes, Dirty cats that drive in a car down a dirty road in the middle of nowhere on the planet of mars jokes, ......it's really necessary (by the way going by our two joke rule this thread has to be closed stick out tongue)

yerssot
and preferably forgotten too wink

WindDancer
A comedy forum has been suggested before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299750&highlight=Comedy+Forum

Now, if you people don't behave I'll start telling my infamous Bad Jokes. angel

Bardock42
and preferably forgotten too wink

I agree totally...you want to know why?

Originally posted by WindDancer
I'll start telling my infamous Bad Jokes. angel

yerssot
I dunno, I first read them as batman jokes... I would love to know some big grin

Bardock42
I dunno, I first read them as batman jokes... I would love to know some big grin
Me too, I mean there are some great funny scenes in the comics but I don't know any Batman Jokes actually...Superman jokes now that'S a different thing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.