Calling out Deano the conspiracy theorist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imagawa666
Deano im sick of your ranting. So im calling you out. You give me the proof your sillly internet tehorys are true and i give up arguning with ya. If you cant then ive exposed you as a fony along with the sites you go on.

COme on and prove it if you can! mad mad !!!!!!!!

DarkC
Originally posted by Imagawa666
Deano im sick of your ranting. So im calling you out. You give me the proof your sillly internet tehorys are true and i give up arguning with ya. If you cant then ive exposed you as a fony along with the sites you go on.

Deano's cool.

Go f*ck yourself.

Imagawa666
make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im giving him a chance to prove hes right and not babbling a bunch of lies. Its a fair cahllenge

Merdelian

More bashing threads. Oh joy. no expression

Revernd Maynard
make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im giving him a chance to prove hes right and not babbling a bunch of lies. Its a fair cahllenge lets see....deano...over a newb....

Choose one

X Deano

__ N00b

DarkC
make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im giving him a chance to prove hes right and not babbling a bunch of lies. Its a fair cahllenge
No, you're making a thread just to bash him. Which dips plaintively into the 'n00b' quadrant of KMC.

Imagawa666
Its not a bashing thread! Im giving his oppertunity to give me proof everything he says is true!

DarkC
Its not a bashing thread! Im giving his oppertunity to give me proof everything he says is true!
Oh, don't give me this bullshit.^ If it was a challenge, you wouldn't have created a thread in his most frequently-inhabited forum, completely uncalled for, with a stupid topic to boot.

Imagawa666
And calling me a n00b aint gonna achieve anything.... For all i know you live thousands of miles away from me. You cant hurt me.

Imagawa666
what forum inhibited?

Revernd Maynard
And calling me a n00b aint gonna achieve anything.... For all i know you live thousands of miles away from me. You cant hurt me. ....laughing thats your defense?

Merdelian
In the brief while I have been on KMC, that is the largest piece of stupidity I have read. Congratulations!

(I'm sure DarkC has suffered worse.)

DarkC
And calling me a n00b aint gonna achieve anything.... For all i know you live thousands of miles away from me. You cant hurt me.
That was the stupidest comeback I've heard. You even beat out Cringe's "star wars nerds have less of a meaningful life than others" statement.

Imagawa666
I love striing s*** like this.... I do something and everyone pounces! How welcoming the internet community is!

amity75
Where's Deano when we need him? We should get something like the Batsign to call for him.

Imagawa666
Why doesnt your hero show himself if your so upset i insulted him???

Revernd Maynard
I love striing s*** like this.... I do something and everyone pounces! How welcoming the internet community is! well...welcome..big grin

now leave no expression

DarkC
I love striing s*** like this.... I do something and everyone pounces! How welcoming the internet community is!
We're welcoming if we don't get stupidity from people. You see, acting nice and not getting worked up over a simple opinion from someone else is not the way to get a warm welcome. no

Imagawa666
why should i leave? Im making a fair poijt. Deano says all this stuff is real, i want him to prove it! Whats the problem? Is there another forum to put this in?

Revernd Maynard
why should i leave? Im making a fair poijt. Deano says all this stuff is real, i want him to prove it! Whats the problem? Is there another forum to put this in? i dont care if it is a "fair poijt" or anything....you're just being annoying...this is the first time i have ever seen you, and you're annoying, and your sig looks like michael jackson..

Imagawa666
You mustnt have gone to specsavers then....

Revernd Maynard
You mustnt have gone to specsavers then.... no i mustnt

Deano
ingenius thread cool

Imagawa666
What a comeback........... Im really proud of that im gonna cry tears of joy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO!

Imagawa666
Originally posted by Deano
ingenius thread cool

It is isnt it. Now your here you can accept my challenge or chicken out

Mr Parker
Originally posted by DarkC
Deano's cool.

Go f*ck yourself.

yeah ditto.I echo Dark c's thoughts.

Deano

they aint my theorys, i can see you are starting to belive those theorys otherwise you woudnt of made the effort to make this thread.
you cant expose nothing btw wink

Deano
It is isnt it. Now your here you can accept my challenge or chicken out

ive posted millions of times in the gdf. there is tons of stuff to read, check the search function. im not repeating myself for some ignorant fool.

prisonplanet.com
rense.com

enjoy em, ya wanker stick out tongue

Imagawa666
What a smart answer. I was just looking for an excuse to make you look stupid for beleivng stuff dreamed up by sad, spotty, **** ******* collage dropouts who have nothing better to do!!!! Your right why did i waste my time dedicating a thread to a piece of ......................................................... like yourself!!

Revernd Maynard
ive posted millions of times in the gdf. there is tons of stuff to read, check the search function. im not repeating myself for some ignorant fool.

prisonplanet.com
rense.com

enjoy em, ya wanker stick out tongue oh deano, my friend, you rock,

Mr Parker
make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deano doesn't babble a bunch of lies.He gives his resorurces to where he finds the information and this would be a waste of time anyways because there are many people out there such as yourself who find the evidence too frightening to believe that everything that is said to you goes through one ear and out the other and people such as yourself cant disprove the things deano presents.

Imagawa666
Are you all in this together?!? Wow, Deano must enjoy his nights in! And im not the wanker here!

Imagawa666
yoUR ALL A BUNCH OF SORRY MISGUIDED FOOLS, WHO CANT STAND THE FACT THAT WE GOT RID OF SADDAM HUSSAIN, TOOK AWAY THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF THOSE INVOLVED IN TERRORIST ACTIVITYS AND THE FACT A MAN FROM TEXAS IS YOUR PRESIDANT!!

Revernd Maynard
Are you all in this together?!? Wow, Deano must enjoy his nights in! And im not the wanker here! ......all in this together? yes we're all conspiring against you, everybody hates you rabble rabble rabble

Imagawa666
WE live in a police state for our own protection!! Whats so difficult to understand? You all prefer mass murdering terrorist to be on the loose to having more armed police about?

Revernd Maynard
yoUR ALL A BUNCH OF SORRY MISGUIDED FOOLS, WHO CANT STAND THE FACT THAT WE GOT RID OF SADDAM HUSSAIN, TOOK AWAY THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF THOSE INVOLVED IN TERRORIST ACTIVITYS AND THE FACT A MAN FROM TEXAS IS YOUR PRESIDANT!! Deano, isn't from the U.S....so those "Insults" dont pertain to him....as for me, i dont care, because i agree with what you said...jerk

Revernd Maynard
WE live in a police state for our own protection!! Whats so difficult to understand? You all prefer mass murdering terrorist to be on the loose to having more armed police about? wow...this is a thread for the discussion forum..

Mr Parker
What a smart answer. I was just looking for an excuse to make you look stupid for beleivng stuff dreamed up by sad, spotty, **** ******* collage dropouts who have nothing better to do!!!! Your right why did i waste my time dedicating a thread to a piece of ......................................................... like yourself!!

this proves that your not worth his time,your just fooling yourself wanting to believe that this is stuff college dropouts made up with nothing better to do.I know for a fact that its not.Im not in this together with deano.I admire him because he has the courage to go against the tide and tell things to people on this board that many posters are afraid to look at the evidence out there because like you,they are afraid of the truth.

Deano

piece of ...............? whats that?

well you failed at making me look stupid but what about yourself ?

cheers

Imagawa666
F*** YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deano
yoUR ALL A BUNCH OF SORRY MISGUIDED FOOLS, WHO CANT STAND THE FACT THAT WE GOT RID OF SADDAM HUSSAIN, TOOK AWAY THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF THOSE INVOLVED IN TERRORIST ACTIVITYS AND THE FACT A MAN FROM TEXAS IS YOUR PRESIDANT!!

im happy saddam is gone, but was there any need for the government to lie about weaopns of mass destruction..and ,,ah i cant be bothered.

i seem to have upset you with the info i am producing. i apologise. here is proof that the truth does hurt

Imagawa666
Oh please............... Im glad people like you dont run this country

Deano
WE live in a police state for our own protection!! Whats so difficult to understand? You all prefer mass murdering terrorist to be on the loose to having more armed police about?

so now ur admitting there is a police state. wow your really starting to accept the truth. protection from what btw? terrorists you have been maipulated to fear?

i think pm's will be better

Revernd Maynard
im happy saddam is gone, but was there any need for the government to lie about weaopns of mass destruction..and ,,ah i cant be bothered.

i seem to have upset you with the info i am producing. i apologise. here is proof that the truth does hurt yeah, thats because we have a retarded president whome i hate

Mr Parker

the one here thats misguided is you.You swallow all that garbage they tell you that we live in a police state for our own protection.The police state we live in is to only protect criminals such as george bush,bill clinton,dick cheney,ect from the constitution that are forefathers faught for, so those-the REAL criminals like those 3,can break the law.

WindDancer
F*** YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your behavior along with your attitude is NOT welcome here! Take 5 days off the boards.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.