ROTS Sidious & Dooku vs Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Escape81
A showdown between three of the most dangerous (and most evil) Dark Side practitioners in the history of the galaxy. KOTOR II seems to pretty much indicate that Traya would be able to overcome Sidious and Dooku individually, one-on-one. However, can even the might of the Dark Lady Traya match the skill and prowess of Dooku and his master, Sidious?

You decide.

The battle takes place on Korriban, the Valley of the Dark Lords.

Sorgo
The Duo win. Kreia isn't invincible, and the two paired are extremely powerful.

Darth_Glentract
If she has instakill, which I don't think she would, she would win for sure. Alone, she will lose though.

Escape81
The ever-ominous instant-kill technique. I am curious. Traya used it to slay three powerful Jedi Masters. But she never used it again. Was it a one time only deal? I'm curious...

Traya's Force powers are tough. Sidious and Dooku are above average Sith. But Traya is stronger than either of their ROTS version.

I might make a DE Sidious vs Traya thread. Lol.

Lord Simus
Jedi masters a couple threads ago you were all saying they were padawansm.

Gryn Jabar
For all we know it could simply be some sort of powerful force attack, not to powerful, but the shock could have done in the masters.

jollyjim311
Dooku could hold her off in saber combat while Sids attacs with the force. I'll go with the duo.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Escape81
The ever-ominous instant-kill technique. I am curious. Traya used it to slay three powerful Jedi Masters. But she never used it again. Was it a one time only deal? I'm curious...

Traya's Force powers are tough. Sidious and Dooku are above average Sith. But Traya is stronger than either of their ROTS version.

I might make a DE Sidious vs Traya thread. Lol.

Probably because she didn't want to actually kill the exile, since her motives are in question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.