No weapons: Batman versus ALi ( in his prime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Their has just been a robbery/mugging.
Batman shows up and sees ali wlaking down the street.
During the confusion ali drops some money, a couple 20's.
The old lady points at ali, mistakin' him for the man who just pushed her down and stole $60 from her purse.
Ali tries to tell batman it wasn't him, but batman demands he give the money back and tries to jack him up.

We all know ali wouldn't even have that go down so he immediately knocks batman's hands off of him and jerks back.

ALi:" Hey man, you'd better keep yo' hand off me, sucka!"

Batman:" You scum! Give me the money back or else I'll take it!"

Ali:" I ain't got no money but my own and if you touch me I'll knock the ugly off of you, mooo-thaaa-****a!"

Batman:" What did you just say!?!

Batman:"Ahh. You punk, you broke my nose! Now I'm mad."

Ali:" I'm finna break alot more than that, bring it on, I'm a badddd man!"

severance
ali takes it

float like a butterfly stings like a bee

or flaps like a bat squeaks like a bat

demigawd
Batman wins. easily. Ali's just a boxer.

Now Rocky, on the other hand...

severance
Originally posted by demigawd
Batman wins. easily. Ali's just a boxer.

Now Rocky, on the other hand...

just a boxer ... omg... he's the GREATEST

apparently stallones making rocky 6 so rocky must be immortal as well as indestructable "this man is like a peice of iron"

demigawd
Ali could beat Batman in a boxing match, but that's about as far as it goes.

severance
Ali could beat Batman in a boxing match, but that's about as far as it goes.

ever watch UFC guys who just punch quite often win matches e.g. Chuck liddell

illadelph12
Rocky is a cosmic entity, the physical manifestation of the Power Montage.

He's absolute.

I'd take Batman over Ali simply because as stated before, Ali's just a boxer, and the stipulation doesn't say Batman is confined to just boxing Ali.

If it was a boxing match my money would be on Ali.

K Von Doom
Even without weapons, Batman could probably still use whatever's lying around to his advantage.

demigawd
Originally posted by severance

Most of them win on the ground, though. Batman's first style was Judo. Your knowledge of UFC should tell you what happens when someone who can't ground fight goes up against a ground fighter.

severance
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Even without weapons, Batman could probably still use whatever's lying around to his advantage.

maybe but string stipulates no weapons

jplatinum
Rocky should be inducted into the BS universe.
We shall call him "Rocky almighty".

Back to the issue at hand.

A boxer is not some normal street person.
You're talkin' about a human of top level condition that is one of the best fighters on earth. A living fighting machine with hands that are court deamed as " lethal weapons" by law.

Ali is not just a boxer, he's one of the best.
He should recieve more respect, hell he took foreman's hardest hits, that would have surley flattened batman.

Ali was staggered, he was a bloody mess, but he kept comin'.

2 punches from foreman at full force would have knocked batman's lights out, unless batman had a writer to write him impervious to the punches.

Ali is way faster than normal human, way quicker reflexes, way more agile on his feet than normal human, slightly stronger than normal human(being an athlete), has punches way more powerful than a normal human.

Human had the endurance of a comic book inhuman cuase he could fight for hours.
Plus, ali could talk you out of your game far better than batman can.
He'd verbally assault batman til he struck a cord that made batman fight blindly or even make a crucial mistake to be capitalized on.
This results in a few stun punches and a knockout blow to batman's skull.

Ali stands a damn good chance.

severance
Originally posted by jplatinum
Rocky should be inducted into the BS universe.
We shall call him "Rocky almighty".

Back to the issue at hand.

A boxer is not some normal street person.
You're talkin' about a human of top level condition that is one of the best fighters on earth. A living fighting machine with hands that are court deamed as " lethal weapons" by law.

Ali is not just a boxer, he's one of the best.
He should recieve more respect, hell he took foreman's hardest hits, that would have surley flattened batman.

Ali was staggered, he was a bloody mess, but he kept comin'.

2 punches from foreman at full force would have knocked batman's lights out, unless batman had a writer to write him impervious to the punches.

Ali is way faster than normal human, way quicker reflexes, way more agile on his feet than normal human, slightly stronger than normal human(being an athlete), has punches way more powerful than a normal human.

Human had the endurance of a comic book inhuman cuase he could fight for hours.
Plus, ali could talk you out of your game far better than batman can.
He'd verbally assault batman til he struck a cord that made batman fight blindly or even make a crucial mistake to be capitalized on.
This results in a few stun punches and a knockout blow to batman's skull.

Ali stands a damn good chance.

exacto -mundo

maybe bats could take this 50:50 if he used a sneaky pussified submission move

ali's got the quickest hands of any heavy weight and at 6'3" hes got a reach advantage

K Von Doom
Most of them win on the ground, though. Batman's first style was Judo. Your knowledge of UFC should tell you what happens when someone who can't ground fight goes up against a ground fighter.

So, it'd come down to who can grapple better, Batman or Ali?

demigawd
Ali never took a clean shot from Foreman. He made Foreman miss, or hit his arms the whole match. Ali even said, "Foreman never hurt me. I told you he wouldn't".

However fast and strong Ali is, that's nothing on a comic book scale. Ali could bench about 300, which isn't that strong. Batman can bench press between 630 and 725 pounds (depending on your source). Ali was a notoriously light-hitting heavyweight. Norton once joked, "Floats like a butterly, stings like a butterfly".

And most importantly...the stips didn't say Batman wasn't wearing his body armor.

Batman 10/10

severance
Ali never took a clean shot from Foreman. He made Foreman miss, or hit his arms the whole match. Ali even said, "Foreman never hurt me. I told you he wouldn't".

However fast and strong Ali is, that's nothing on a comic book scale. Ali could bench about 300, which isn't that strong. Batman can bench press between 630 and 725 pounds (depending on your source). Ali was a notoriously light-hitting heavyweight. Norton once joked, "Floats like a butterly, stings like a butterfly".

And most importantly...the stips didn't say Batman wasn't wearing his body armor.

Batman 10/10

he did in fact knock foreman out however

ok which reality are we in comic book or ours cos in our reality no one who benches 700lbs can move fast enough to a hope in a fight

if we are in comic book reality well ali took out superman

StyleTime
Chuck Lidell does Karate. He's from the Koei Kan dojo. I understand what you mean but Chuck does a lot more than box.

I say Batman would win however since he is well versed in different styles.

I am not underestimating Ali however. He could do 6 fully committed punches in 1 second. That 2 less punches tha f***ing Bruce Lee and Ali has a lot more mass to move than Bruce. Ali would get some decent hits in but....

Batman 9/10

That 1/10 is Ali getting in a sucker punch

demigawd

ok which reality are we in comic book or ours cos in our reality no one who benches 700lbs can move fast enough to a hope in a fight

I'd expect Ali to take out Superman...Superman had his powers removed for the fight. I'd expect Batman to destroy a powerless Superman too.

He didn't knock Foreman out so much as Foreman knocked himself out. I saw the fight...it was legendary in that Ali was a huge underdog and came back and won. But as a boxing match....it was boring. Ali baited Foreman into the corner where he made Foreman miss round after round after round, while not really doing anything to hit him back. Foreman could hardly keep his hands up by round 8. Ali just unloaded on him and Foreman couldn't keep his hands up long enough to even defend himself. He was just too tired from 100+ punches per round. They calculated that Foreman had 10x the punch output of Ali. Brilliant tactic, but Batman is a genius.

And he's wearing his body armor. You know...the bulletproof one.

severance
I'd expect Ali to take out Superman...Superman had his powers removed for the fight. I'd expect Batman to destroy a powerless Superman too.

He didn't knock Foreman out so much as Foreman knocked himself out. I saw the fight...it was legendary in that Ali was a huge underdog and came back and won. But as a boxing match....it was boring. Ali baited Foreman into the corner where he made Foreman miss round after round after round, while not really doing anything to hit him back. Foreman could hardly keep his hands up by round 8. Ali just unloaded on him and Foreman couldn't keep his hands up long enough to even defend himself. He was just too tired from 100+ punches per round. They calculated that Foreman had 10x the punch output of Ali. Brilliant tactic, but Batman is a genius.

And he's wearing his body armor. You know...the bulletproof one.

damn i was hoping the superman defeat would win this debate for me.

huh body armor ok if he wants to hide behind the armor he can have his win - not very glorious tho'

demigawd
damn i was hoping the superman defeat would win this debate for me.

Mighta worked too if I hadn't read the issue. wink

The body armor just makes the debate easier for me to manage. I'd still give Batman 10/10 if it were Bruce Wayne vs. Ali in a no holds barred match.

guy smiley

How do you know how fast a guy who can bench press 700lbs is? Where do you think speed comes from? Muscle strength. I think you'd be surprised at how fast a guy who's that strong really is. Also, if a guy can bench 700lbs I sure as shit do not want to get punched by him. I read a story about one of those world's strongest man competitors who was at a bar with his wife. Some idiot squeezed his wifes' breasts 'cause he thought the strong man was a big slow muscle head. The strong man punched the guy so hard that blood from the guys face splattered on the bartender who was about 10-15 feet away. The moron was knocked out cold and had broken bones in his face. If Batman is that strong and is as good a fighter as he is then Ali hasn't got a chance.

srankmissingnin
Batman is leagues faster, stronger and a much, much, MUCH better fighter. A fight between them wouldn't go past the first round... be lucky to get past Bruce's first punch.

Laminator_X
Ali didn't hit hard? Compared to Foreman maybe, but that's not saying much. Even after Frazier beat Ali, it was Frazier who ended up in the hospital!

I see this going one of two ways.

A) Ali throws a punch but Batman catches him is some sort of joint lock and folds the Champ up like a pretzel.

B) Ali connects and is able to follow through. If Batman isn't stunned, he'd probably still win, see above. If he's even momentarily dazed though he's in for the beating of his life. There's no "neutral corners" on the street.

By the by JP, Dizzle's whuppin on you in the Tourney Bonus Round. I called you out, but when you didn't respond I let D. have you. You're disappointing your fans, man.

Metalmanx
Ali wins. Far too good for Bats to handle.

Swanky-Tuna
Umm... it's quite the opposite. Boxers are horrible against anyone with any ground skills. Chuck Liddell is also a wrestler.

You could see that on Ultimate Fighter when golden gloves champ Marcus got his head beat in by black belt jujitsu Joe in a grapple.

jplatinum
I'm in the bonus rounds, I didn't even know that.

I thought those were for people who didn't get murdered in the first match(Like My amalgram did).

I hadn't even taken a look in there cause I figure what the hell.

You tellin' me I'm in there and I'm gettin' shots taken at me while I'm not even there to defend myself.

OHHH....Its goin' down now, man!

jplatinum
Ali benches 300lbs and throws 6 punches in a second(way quicker than normal speed).

Strength+peak-inhuman speed=knockout power, enough to knock batman out if he connects.

So don't tell me ali's punches wouldn't hurt batman, batman can be knocked out.

Ali is also faste enough to hit batman too.

And in judo/jujitsu you are taught to arm lock and grab/holds, etc.

Thats really only on people who throw straight or locked punches, a boxer(especially a faster than normal boxer) like Ali throw mostlt super quick jabs and pulls back, he won't be throwing the type of punches that batman can really grab to do any of this stuff.

And if batman tries to come in to do this stuff, remember ali was great at backin' up while jabbin' at high speed.
So batman would still be gettin' his face ate up by ali's jabs, then batman can't see out his eye, anymore.

Ali k.o.'s him, end of story.

Imagine batman tryin' to hit ali, who is bouncin around and floatin' like a butterfly and stingin' like a bee at the same time.

Batman' fighting approach isn't adapt at fighting that, he fights stationary, predictable come-at-you opponents.

He doesn't fight people that fight like ali nomatter how many martial-arts styles they know.
Batman tries to switch up to boxing then he will really get pwned cause ALi will work him like a french hooker on a busy day.

Either scenario, Batman gets owned, unless he grabb ali and doesn't get pummeled while doin' that.

I'm a baddddd mannnnn!"

Swanky-Tuna
Jp, in the comics Alfred is at like Ali level.

severance
Originally posted by guy smiley
How do you know how fast a guy who can bench press 700lbs is? Where do you think speed comes from? Muscle strength. I think you'd be surprised at how fast a guy who's that strong really is. Also, if a guy can bench 700lbs I sure as shit do not want to get punched by him. I read a story about one of those world's strongest man competitors who was at a bar with his wife. Some idiot squeezed his wifes' breasts 'cause he thought the strong man was a big slow muscle head. The strong man punched the guy so hard that blood from the guys face splattered on the bartender who was about 10-15 feet away. The moron was knocked out cold and had broken bones in his face. If Batman is that strong and is as good a fighter as he is then Ali hasn't got a chance.

my friend do you know anyone who can bench 700. i know a guy who can bench 500. he is 5'10" and weighs about 230. he is so stocky he has no hope of having the same hand speed as me. sure if he hits me with all his weight its gonna hurt, but he is unlikely to. if strong guys can be so fast how is that you rarely see olympic sprinters over 200lbs in weight. how is it that heavy weight champs max out at about 250lbs. surely the heavy weight champion should be 350lbs.
my point is that in the real world any guy who can bench 700 is not gonna be 6'2" and 210lbs as batman is - more like 310 lbs and so he would be much to slow to fight ali. I can accept batmans abilities in the comic world but we are asked to compare him to a real guy where real physiology applies

by the way the dude who squeezed your wife's breast deserved what was coming to him

severance
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Umm... it's quite the opposite. Boxers are horrible against anyone with any ground skills. Chuck Liddell is also a wrestler.

You could see that on Ultimate Fighter when golden gloves champ Marcus got his head beat in by black belt jujitsu Joe in a grapple.

when was the last time chuck liddell won a fight by tap out? or ground and pound. the last time i saw him fight when ever he got guy on the ground he stood straight back up so he could continue to trade

StyleTime
when was the last time chuck liddell won a fight by tap out? or ground and pound. the last time i saw him fight when ever he got guy on the ground he stood straight back up so he could continue to trade
Actually Chuck Liddell beat Kenneth Williams with a rear naked choke. He is primarily a striker however so he would prefer to keep the fight standing.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Yes a pure boxer will lose to any MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST. Mixed martial artists usually know how to box along with several other styles. A pure grappler will also get owned if he doesn't cross train.

P.S. PrideFC>>>>>>>>>>UFC

Batman will beat Ali by the way.

severance
Originally posted by StyleTime

Yes a pure boxer will lose to any MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST. Mixed martial artists usually know how to box along with several other styles. A pure grappler will also get owned if he doesn't cross train.

P.S. PrideFC>>>>>>>>>>UFC

Batman will beat Ali by the way.

mixed martial artist strikers like liddell as good as they are - are leagues apart from ali

btw pride- is that gay pride?

Laminator_X
I'm in the bonus rounds, I didn't even know that.

I thought those were for people who didn't get murdered in the first match(Like My amalgram did).

I hadn't even taken a look in there cause I figure what the hell.

The Bonus Round is for everybody who lost their first match, except for the craven cheater Zachrivard. The winner of the 7-way battle royale gets to fight for 3rd place overall in a three way bout against the semi-final loosers. This of course means there's a chance you could get some payback against Scarlet Cyborg if you win here and he looses in his semi-bout.

You tellin' me I'm in there and I'm gettin' shots taken at me while I'm not even there to defend myself.

OHHH....Its goin' down now, man!

We're still waiting. Come on man, think of all the kids who wear your jersey...smile

Back on topic. Much depends on how overconfident Bats is feeling. Most of the time Bats just expects random street toughs to collapse in fear of him. His "pre-costume" fights in Batman:Year One are a good exmple of the problems he can have when they dont. If he approaches Ali like just another random purse-snatcher, he's in for a beating. If he treats the Champ as an opponent worthy of his best game he'll probably win.

StyleTime
mixed martial artist strikers like liddell as good as they are - are leagues apart from ali

Ali could not beat a top tier mixed martial artist in a fight. In a boxing match of course he'd win.

Pride is the Pride Fighting Championships.

No offense but do you all actually know anything about this sport, or do you just watch Ultimate Fighter and UFC reruns? I'm just wondering. Not trying to start anything.

severance
Originally posted by Laminator_X
If he approaches Ali like just another random purse-snatcher, he's in for a beating. If he treats the Champ as an opponent worthy of his best game he'll probably win.

I'll go with that. Ali was a bright man but Bruce is a genius he will with prep work out a combat style that will screw with ali and win.
if ali was to have prep time howvever say a few months to learn some cross martial arts skills, are we saying a natural athlete like ali has no chance against bats. Remember bats is not the greatest in any martial arts in his world only one of the best. ali is widely considered (including by himself) as the greatest of all times.

demigawd
I can't believe this thread is still going. Batman has taken MULTIPLE attacks from the likes of Bane (benches a ton), Captain America (benches 1000lbs and has peak human speed), Deathstroke (CL1), Amazo (CL100!!), Wonder Woman (CL100!!! near light speed), SUPERMAN (CL100+, light speed), DARKSEID (CLXXX). He's tripped up the Flash (LIGHT SPEED ATTACKS). He's taken out armed and unarmed ASSASSINS able to KILL with a single casual attack. He's dodged and deflected BULLETS and HEAT VISION. And you're telling me that Muhammad Ali, an unarmed, unarmored human whose only mastered martial art is boxing, with a below average KO ratio but top notch self-hype is going to beat him?

Are you serious?

Which is really the problem with this whole thing. Ali CAN'T be a match for Batman because Batman's feats and conditioning are IMPOSSIBLE in the real world. Someone with Batman's stats in the real world would be the strongest man on earth, the fastest man on earth, his training (mastery in 300 or whatever martial arts) would make him the most skilled man on earth, his agility feats would make him the most agile man on earth, his inventions would make him the most ingenious man on earth and his battle plans would make him the greatest tactician on earth. How is this possible? BECAUSE HE'S A COMIC BOOK CHARACTER. And if you were to take him out of the comic book world and dismiss all these stats and feats based upon real world psyiological limits, then he wouldn't be Batman anymore and this battle would be inaccurate.

Real world characters and comic characters fighting don't mix.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by StyleTime
Ali could not beat a top tier mixed martial artist in a fight. In a boxing match of course he'd win.

Vs. "top-tier," he'd probably loose. Those guys could probably withstand Ali's onslaught long enough to change-up the fight to favor their wider variety of skills (ie kicks to the side of the leg, grappling, ground-fighting, etc). Anybody below that level however, would get schooled. Ali was like a great-cat.

When the time comes, if there's an afterlife (Heaven, or perhaps Allah's Garden or Earthly Delights, with all due respect) Ali will face Sugar Ray Robinson. The skies will shake with thunder from the force of their blows.

Juntai
Ali would lose this horribly.
He'd be no better than a hired thug against Batman.
Batman takes out SUPERHUMANS, Ali is nothing compared to that.

Next we have to realise, Batman was trained by Wildcat.
In DC comics, he is history's greatest boxer, he retired the champ.
But Batman and Wildcat are not ONLY a boxer, they're also MMA practitioners. And two of the best at that.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Vs. "top-tier," he'd probably loose. Those guys could probably withstand Ali's onslaught long enough to change-up the fight to favor their wider variety of skills (ie kicks to the side of the leg, grappling, ground-fighting, etc). Anybody below that level however, would get schooled. Ali was like a great-cat.
I'm willing to say that many mid-tier fighters would beat Ali. However, I am not trying to mock Ali. He was a great boxer in his prime. Ali had an excellent ability to find flaws in fighters and exploit that flaw. He was very good, but, like you said, Batman will come out on top if he doesn't underestimate Ali.

Add in some crosstraining for Ali however, and Batman is in for a hell of a fight.

Swanky-Tuna
my point is that in the real world any guy who can bench 700 is not gonna be 6'2" and 210lbs as batman is - more like 310 lbs and so he would be much to slow to fight ali. I can accept batmans abilities in the comic world but we are asked to compare him to a real guy where real physiology applies
Batman doesn't abide by real world physics. That is why he's so powerful against real life people.

He has wrestling skills so he can defend against ground and also use it if need be.

Pride is also a MMA fighting organization but much bigger than UFC. And they also have bigger, as in better and not size, fighters.

Blair Wind
one word....aikido! Batman is master of all....against a boxer, aikido is enough...done deal.

Juntai
Not only that but a single punch from batman can shatter a human skull with ease.
In No Man's Land when Batgirl was first reintroduced, she showed up and he was hovering a knocked out person.. he told her "Watch over him, if he wakes up, you'll have to hit him force enough to shatter a skull" to knock him out.

And then she did.

jplatinum
Batman is still bound to his stats even in comic or real world.

You don't realize what I mean is, that batman as any character is bound to thei stats, its when the writers get carried away and make him do "feats far far far far far far above his stats is when this crazines is mistaken for true batman.

Like with I accept him being able to bench 700 lbs and still being really fast reflexes, becuase it is possible, it means he has "functional" speed.

Those strongmen and such many don't have functional strength and so they are superstrong, but slow as hell.

An example of functional strength is a man like roger dennis, the strongman.
He is only 165 lbs, but he can pull four motorcycles that are pulling on him at full force(enough to literally rip a normal mans arms clean off), he can bend thick steel bars, he can drive a nail through a steel pan(a good example of speed+strength=power) this is true functional strength.
Plus he can curl a 300 lbs barbell with one hand, that is functional strength.

Another example is bruce lee.

So batman could in real life bench 700 lbs and be as quick as his stats say in the comic book.

I just don't like the "batgod" feats he does "when the writers really get carried away".

You get what I'm sayin'?

So don't look at the crazy shit they have him do at times like trip flash(impossible) look at what he normally does and his stats say he is capable of, peakhuman.

He could loose to ali.

Oh and many times he is wearing speciall armor or some device that allows him to do the mentioned feats that you mentioned.

Thats ****in cheatin'.

Juntai
Batman is still bound to his stats even in comic or real world.

You don't realize what I mean is, that batman as any character is bound to thei stats, its when the writers get carried away and make him do "feats far far far far far far above his stats is when this crazines is mistaken for true batman.

Like with I accept him being able to bench 700 lbs and still being really fast reflexes, becuase it is possible, it means he has "functional" speed.

Those strongmen and such many don't have functional strength and so they are superstrong, but slow as hell.

An example of functional strength is a man like roger dennis, the strongman.
He is only 165 lbs, but he can pull four motorcycles that are pulling on him at full force(enough to literally rip a normal mans arms clean off), he can bend thick steel bars, he can drive a nail through a steel pan(a good example of speed+strength=power) this is true functional strength.
Plus he can curl a 300 lbs barbell with one hand, that is functional strength.

Another example is bruce lee.

So batman could in real life bench 700 lbs and be as quick as his stats say in the comic book.

I just don't like the "batgod" feats he does "when the writers really get carried away".

You get what I'm sayin'?

So don't look at the crazy shit they have him do at times like trip flash(impossible) look at what he normally does and his stats say he is capable of, peakhuman.

He could loose to ali.

Oh and many times he is wearing speciall armor or some device that allows him to do the mentioned feats that you mentioned.

Thats ****in cheatin'.

But Batman with no devices can kill a human in a single punch I just proved that, or KO them just the same, even world class fighters are nothing, he's up in a pantheon of mixed martial artists far beyond any KNOWN martial artist. He got trained by guys in temples and caves and shit you'll never see on TV.
He fights SUPERHUMANS, Ali is a joke compared to this.

LGodamus
batman could kill ali with his pinkie....real world and comics dont mix....ali is a pretty good fighter by our standards but in comicdom he is just another guy

braz
dude, this is like common sense batman would whoop ali's ass str8 up...easily....why?...becuz ali's a boxer which is a form of fighting you are supposed to follow with only jabs, hooks, and uppercuts and no foot usage....so what ali uses to defend himself and fight with is limited as opposed to martial arts in general which is what batman has mastered.....and martial arts is basically "any way to kick ur ass or defend urself, no matter what" type fighting....

Juntai
And he's also a master boxer, having learned from dc comics greatest boxer, Wildcat.

jplatinum
Batman would most likelye win, but ali has a chance.

StyleTime
Swanky is very correct. Pride Fighters are lightyears ahead of UFC fighters in terms of skill,money,popularity....well everything.
Pride>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFC
Pride=One above all
UFC=Stiltman
Originally posted by Blair Wind
one word....aikido! Batman is master of all....against a boxer, aikido is enough...done deal.
In real life, the standard boxer would rape the standard aikidoka though.

Blair Wind
depends on skill.....im not talkin flimsy street corner childrens self defense aikido....im talkin about the real deal masters...they would rape a boxer after he throws the first punch, boxing is limited and aikido just takes what you give it.....the boxer gives him the punch, and the aikidoist kicks his ass....

StyleTime
Yeah, that's why I said the standard boxer would beat the standard aikidoka lol. An aikidoka who trained full force would definitely kill all but the greatest of boxers.

Fortunately, Batman knows judo. Judo proves itself time and time again against ALL styles.

Tron
Again, closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.