Magneto, Electro, Wolverine vs. Green Lantern, Human Torch, Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
This is current Electro and Human Torch at normal level. So who would win?

sam_drugbringer
Which Green Lantern?

Lord Simus
Hal Jordan

sam_drugbringer
Yarg, the greatest GL. They take this easy.

DrDoom101
Supernova and Ring. thats all i need to say

demigawd
Current Electro is a beast. He takes down Torch. Wolverine edges Daredevil, and current Magneto obliterates Hal. Sweep.

StyleTime
This is actually a close fight.I think Magneto's team will pull the win out though.

Mag/Elec/Wolv 6/10

AcousticDoc
like the above posters, Just have GL make a shield aroudn him and DD then have Johhny do supernova.

Even if they went one on one they would win.

GL vs Magneto = no way GL loses
Electro vs Human torch = Electro is considered a washed up second stringer. He loses
Wolverine vs DD = I say Daredevil takes this 6/10 times. He's made wolverine look foolish when they tangle.

wolverine8888
Wolverine vs DD = I say Daredevil takes this 6/10 times. He's made wolverine look foolish when they tangle.

yup this is why im not gunna take what u say serously. I dought u can even name a time when they have foughten? I can and it took many many plot devices and wolverine holding back quite a lot of DD to survive the encounter. wolverine far superior to DD

jrodslam
Green Lanterns team wins.

NoFate007
I'm assuming this means Lantern vs Magneto, Electro vs Torch and Wolverine vs Daredevil.

If so, Wolverine kills Daredevil. Magneto and Green Lantern fight each other long enough but I think Lantern might be able to win. HOWEVER, this depends. If Electro is able to kill Torch before he can go nova, Electro and Magneto team up on GL and kill him. GL is the biggest threat to Magneto's team. Magneto I think can withstand Torch's flames and such.

All encompassing...I think I have to give this one to Magneto, Electro and Wolverine, simply because I think tag-teaming would win this for them.

AcousticDoc
Their recent fight involving wolverine being under the hands control was pretty good. DD was able to hold off like 20 hand ninjas and wolverine at the same time.

kgkg
Magneto vs Hal Jordan ------- who ever wins that takes it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I dought u can even name a time when they have foughten? I can and it took many many plot devices and wolverine holding back quite a lot of DD to survive the encounter. wolverine far superior to DD

True the very brief encounter between the 2 wouldnt hold as hardcore evidence on who is superior, but DD did prevail over Wolverine.

True again Woverine was holding back, but so was Daredevil. You have to admit that.

Wolverine far superior to Daredevil? Are you serious? Comments like that makes me not take you seriously my friend.

wolverine8888
Their recent fight involving wolverine being under the hands control was pretty good. DD was able to hold off like 20 hand ninjas and wolverine at the same time.

ya u did not read that fight to well did u? wolverine let the hand ninja attack first he never attacked with the hand ninja's. also if u read it u would know wolverien was fighting with him self every step of the way and was trying his hardest not to kill DD. also well he was trying to do all that he still managed kicking DD ass. only reason DD did not die was because he slammed a wieght into wolverine face with a desperate lung and wolverine trip and fell on a sword that went throu his heart. if not for all those plot devices DD would of long since been dead

wolverine8888
agility wolverine
speed wolverine
strength wolverine
durability wolverine
reflexes wolverine
stamina wolverine
fighting skill wolverine
hmmmm I wonder why I say wolverine takes this easy. besides the fact that he super human and has healign factor that makes it immpossable for DD to kill him, he is also more skill fighter
but no wait DD has super senses....................oh thats right wolverine does too

jrodslam
agility wolverine
speed wolverine
strength wolverine
durability wolverine
reflexes wolverine
stamina wolverine
fighting skill wolverine
hmmmm I wonder why I say wolverine takes this easy. besides the fact that he super human and has healign factor that makes it immpossable for DD to kill him, he is also more skill fighter
but no wait DD has super senses....................oh thats right wolverine does too

All those are opinions. IMO Daredevil is more agile, as fast, slightly weaker, better feflexes, and uses better fighting sklls than Wolverine. Daredevil doesnt have to kill Wolverine to beat him. Dont let the fanboyism blind you.

long pig
agility Slade
speed Slade
strength Slade
durability Slade
reflexes Slade
stamina Slade
fighting skill Slade
Intelligents Slade
hmmmm I wonder why I say Sladetakes this easy. besides the fact that he super human and is immortal that makes it immpossable for Wolverine to kill him, he is also more skill fighter
but no wait Wolverine has super senses....................oh thats right Slade does too

evil face

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
agility Slade
speed Slade
strength Slade
durability Slade
reflexes Slade
stamina Slade
fighting skill Slade
Intelligents Slade
hmmmm I wonder why I say Sladetakes this easy. besides the fact that he super human and is immortal that makes it immpossable for Wolverine to kill him, he is also more skill fighter
but no wait Wolverine has super senses....................oh thats right Slade does too

evil face
slade ? eek!

it's wov vs Dar

wolverine8888
? oppion? those are not oppions those are stated facts. www.marvel.com
by the way I can bring up about 7 sources or more proving u wrong. they are no toppions it is fact wolevrine is superior in agility reflex speed strength durability and fighting skill

jrodslam
Marvel.com means nothing. Stats and bios dont mean much at all. Read a few books. big grin

Either way GL's team wins. Nuff said.

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
slade ? eek!

it's wov vs Dar
I know. I'm being spiteful. evil face

demigawd
HT's supernova isn't going to penetrate Magneto's shield. Magneto just mind-controls Torch to blast GL while he's not watching. Fight over.

wolverine8888
agility Slade
speed Slade
strength Slade
durability Slade
reflexes Slade
stamina Slade
fighting skill Slade
Intelligents Slade

thats funny because that only ur oppion there is no fact that backs it up.
slade is stronger yes true.
sade more agile better reflexes is not true or ever proven
slade has better stamina lol thats just plain false
slade immortal maby so. but wolverines healing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slades
wolverine is a more skilled fighter as well with more experience
also slade not even in this fight so take it eles were

jrodslam
Originally posted by demigawd
HT's supernova isn't going to penetrate Magneto's shield. Magneto just mind-controls Torch to blast GL while he's not watching. Fight over.

Sorry. For one, Magnetos mind controll is very very small. Second, Green Lantern protects the team from any mind attacks. big grin

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jrodslam
Marvel.com means nothing. Stats and bios dont mean much at all. Read a few books. big grin

Either way GL's team wins. Nuff said.

dude I own more comic books then u have probly read. bios are wrong? so the wrighters are wrong? thats funny as hell and marvel.com is not the only place I can state want me to state more which say wolverine is superhuman. dare devil is not even peak human so do not even try to compare DD agility to wolverines or his reflexes.

demigawd
Sorry. For one, Magnetos mind controll is very very small. Second, Green Lantern protects the team from any mind attacks. big grin

Magneto's mind control isn't very small. He expanded it immensely during Excalibur by combining psionic and magnetic power, so that standard psionic shields have no effect. Second, putting everybody on your team in a forcefield sort of limits their effectiveness, doesn't it?

long pig
Magneto would power Electro up just by being nearby. Electro would feed off Magneto's near limitless supply of electrostatic energy.

AcousticDoc
marvel.com says shang chi has a fighting ability of 5 and punisher has a 6. Does that mean punisher is more skilled than shang chi?

jrodslam
dude I own more comic books then u have probly read. bios are wrong? so the wrighters are wrong? thats funny as hell and marvel.com is not the only place I can state want me to state more which say wolverine is superhuman. dare devil is not even peak human so do not even try to compare DD agility to wolverines or his reflexes.

Yes bios are often outdated and misleading. Marvel.com doesnt even mention Wolverines superhuman agility, reflexes or speed. Where would you get that information from?

All Marvel mentions is his senses, adamantum claws. Marvel encyclopedia says that and puts in healing factor also. Please dont come with stats or bios. Show me prof where is clear that Wolverines senses, agility, and fighting skills are better than Daredevil.

xmarksthespot
Magneto could take Daredevil and Torch down in the same way that Polaris pretty instantaneously took down an entire wedding-ful of people. Leaving 3 vs 1 on GL.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
marvel.com says shang chi has a fighting ability of 5 and punisher has a 6. Does that mean punisher is more skilled than shang chi?
shaung chi is relay only a master of kung fu which would amke sense him being a level 5 because level 5 full mastery of one type of fighting style.
punisher is over all better fighter because fighting skill also includes gun explosives and such. and punisher is a master sharp shooter with all msot any weapon in the world and as so knwos quite a good amount of fightign styles.
pure hand to hand he not as skilled. but fighting skill also encludes with weapons such as guns explosives and so on.

jrodslam
putting everybody on your team in a forcefield sort of limits their effectiveness, doesn't it?

GL's dont have to put you in a ff to block out all telepathy. So no it doesnt limit his teammates.

AcousticDoc
DD only has a fighting ability of 5!? that's pretty mean.

jrodslam
shaung chi is relay only a master of kung fu which would amke sense him being a level 5 because level 5 full mastery of one type of fighting style.
punisher is over all better fighter because fighting skill also includes gun explosives and such. and punisher is a master sharp shooter with all msot any weapon in the world and as so knwos quite a good amount of fightign styles.
pure hand to hand he not as skilled. but fighting skill also encludes with weapons such as guns explosives and so on.

Ok so Thing is listed as a 5 in fighting skills. What form of combat has he mastered? Absolutely none.

Captain America gets a 7. Hes not a master of all forms of fighting styles. Bios mean nothing.

wolverine8888
Yes bios are often outdated and misleading. Marvel.com doesnt even mention Wolverines superhuman agility, reflexes or speed. Where would you get that information from?
All Marvel mentions is his senses, adamantum claws. Marvel encyclopedia says that and puts in healing factor also. Please dont come with stats or bios. Show me prof where is clear that Wolverines senses, agility, and fighting skills are better than Daredevil.

look under stats he level 4 strength.
(hulks ultimate guide) (marvel official role playing game) which ahs officail stats. (thunder bolts guess staring wolverine) marvel knights offiacal encyclopedia states wolverine is level 4 in agility strength reflexes and a five in durability.
u also said u wanted some feets too wright hmm how about spiderman thinking wolverine was faster then him in (spiderman vs wolverine one shot) how about wolverine vs spiderman in new york when he hit him more tiems then spiderman hit him. how about when he hit grogon many times and grogon moves at the speed of thought. how about the time he ran straight at bush waker and dodged in between gun fire ib (daredevil vs wolverine) daredevil could not believe it. the list can keep going on and on.

demigawd
GL's dont have to put you in a ff to block out all telepathy. So no it doesnt limit his teammates.

name one time he made telepathy blockers for his teamates during combat that made them immune to mind-control during a fight. Because they would have come in awfully handy during those fights with, say, Despero, or the White Martians, or Fernus.

wolverine8888
Ok so Thing is listed as a 5 in fighting skills. What form of combat has he mastered? Absolutely none.

Captain America gets a 7. Hes not a master of all forms of fighting styles. Bios mean nothing.

thing is a amzaing fighter. he wrestiler, boxer street fighter, military training. just ebcuase he does not know kung fu or some form of korate does not mean he does not deserve to be a level 5 fighter he is a master boxer and wrestler.
also captain america is pritty much a master of all forms of combat.

jrodslam
look under stats he level 4 strength.
(hulks ultimate guide) (marvel official role playing game) which ahs officail stats. (thunder bolts guess staring wolverine) marvel knights offiacal encyclopedia states wolverine is level 4 in agility strength reflexes and a five in durability.

Like is said show me proof where Wolverines agility, reflexes, and fighting skills are better than Daredevils. Thats not proof. Its stats from bios.

u also said u wanted some feets too wright hmm how about spiderman thinking wolverine was faster then him in (spiderman vs wolverine one shot)

What you posted doesnt prove Wolverines reflexes or speed is better that Daredevils. How about Daredevil dodging Spidermans blows then knocking him out. Spiderman is a 3 where DD is a 2. How about DD dodging thugs and not getting cut while Spiderman did.

how about when he hit grogon many times and grogon moves at the speed of thought. how about the time he ran straight at bush waker and dodged in between gun fire ib (daredevil vs wolverine) daredevil could not believe it. the list can keep going on and on.

Again that doesnt prove anything. How about Daredevil hitting Sub-Mariner who moves at mach speeds and going blow for blow briefly. How about daredevil charging Punisher who is a better aimer than Bushwaker and dodging the bullets at close range. How about Daredevil beating Punisher who is listed as a 6 in the handbooks and bios. How about Daredevil beating Wolverine too. The list can go on and on as well.

All that you stated does not prove that Wolverine is better than Daredevil in fighting skills, reflexes, or agility.

jrodslam
name one time he made telepathy blockers for his teamates during combat that made them immune to mind-control during a fight. Because they would have come in awfully handy during those fights with, say, Despero, or the White Martians, or Fernus.

Against the Shark.

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4854/jlofa162192de.th.jpg

jrodslam
thing is a amzaing fighter. he wrestiler, boxer street fighter, military training. just ebcuase he does not know kung fu or some form of korate does not mean he does not deserve to be a level 5 fighter he is a master boxer and wrestler.
also captain america is pritty much a master of all forms of combat.

Prove that Thing is a Master boxer or werestler. He is a Master of no form of combat. Neither is Captain America a master of ALL forms. Many but not all.

xmarksthespot
In the same picture he still gets stunned by a mental blast though. Anyway I haven't heard a counter for the Polarisweddingesque KO technique for DD and Torch - if she can do it to 50 or so people I'm willing to bet he can do it to two. So I figure it ends up a 3 on 1 tag team on GL (with Wolverine serving as little more than a distraction) in which case I'd favour Mags team.

jrodslam
If its like that GL turns everyone to flowers. End of fight.

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
In the same picture he still gets stunned by a mental blast though. Anyway I haven't heard a counter for the Polarisweddingesque KO technique for DD and Torch - if she can do it to 50 or so people I'm willing to bet he can do it to two. So I figure it ends up a 3 on 1 tag team on GL (with Wolverine serving as little more than a distraction) in which case I'd favour Mags team.

You have to also remember X, that GL is still at the satelite for one. Also, Superman was double teamed. Mags and Electro wouldnt have the time to do it to Torch or DD cause one would be too busy with GL.

wolverine8888
jrod all u listed did not prove any thing u did not site any of what u stated. dare devil did in deed beat punisher in combat he also more agile and has better reflexes then punisher and is also abetter hand 2thand fighter. when did dare devil ever run at punisher and dodge inbetween the bullets? actauly when has DD ever ran and dodge bullets not jumping away but actauly dodged the bullet. wolverine beat namor( invanders with enemy of the state tie in).
DD has also gotten his ass kicked by spiderman befor. wow DD dodged one of spidermans attacks big whoop wolverines done that many many times(wolverine vs spiderman 1 and 2. u have to come to terms with the fact that DD is peak human agility at best and wolverine is plain superhuman. also it be nice if u could use prove and not just plain state things.

jrodslam
Or how about GL mind controlling Wolverine and Electro then its 5 vs Mags?

jrodslam
jrod all u listed did not prove any thing u did not site any of what u stated. dare devil did in deed beat punisher in combat he also more agile and has better reflexes then punisher and is also abetter hand 2thand fighter. when did dare devil ever run at punisher and dodge inbetween the bullets? actauly when has DD ever ran and dodge bullets not jumping away but actauly dodged the bullet. wolverine beat namor( invanders with enemy of the state tie in).
DD has also gotten his ass kicked by spiderman befor. wow DD dodged one of spidermans attacks big whoop wolverines done that many many times(wolverine vs spiderman 1 and 2. u have to come to terms with the fact that DD is peak human agility at best and wolverine is plain superhuman. also it be nice if u could use prove and not just plain state things.

What? youre saying that DD is a better h2h fightet than Punisher? Yet Punisher is rated a 6 by Marvel. DD Dodged multiple Spiderman attacks also. You have yet to prove anything.

wolverine8888
Prove that Thing is a Master boxer or werestler. He is a Master of no form of combat. Neither is Captain America a master of ALL forms. Many but not all.

it has been stated hting boxing and wrestling skills befor but im not a big fan of thing so I do no own any of which they state this.
captain is a master of all known forms of combat. which means he knows all the diffrent forms example samuri has many diffrent types so if he knows just one that means he know that form of combat. so it realy is not that surprizing because all he needs to be is a master at one type of kungfu and such and then he a mster at kung fu even thou there are many diffrent types of kung fu he just needs to be a master in one to be considered a master of kung fu.

xmarksthespot
Polaris KOed a large number of people in a second or two while pulling up huge spikes of earth and creating general chaos. Considering Magneto has more power and more control, I don't think it's unfair to say he can KO 2 people in a fraction of a fraction of that - so I tend to think he would have the time. So I still envision this ending up a 3 on 1.

If GL mind controls Wolverine Mags would just ball him up and throw him away. laughing out loud

This is just turning into Magneto vs GL.

wolverine8888
What? youre saying that DD is a better h2h fightet than Punisher? Yet Punisher is rated a 6 by Marvel. DD Dodged multiple Spiderman attacks also. You have yet to prove anything.

u need to elarn to listen weapons and such are considered part of fightign skill. punisher is a master of almsot every type of gun and is trianed in many types of fighting so it not surprized that thou hand to hand he is not as skilled he is in fact higher on skill level. u still ahve eyt to prove that DD has in fact dodged spidermna u have yet to show any comic evidence. also I already know DD once did dodge spiderman and beat him but he has also lost terrably befor. u have yet to show proof that DD has in fact actauly dodged a bullet and not just jump away from it.

wolverine8888
"If GL mind controls Wolverine " thats a big ****ing if. wolverine can turn animal on and he is very ahrd to mind control. casandra nova was unable to mind control wolverine because of this.

jrodslam
it has been stated hting boxing and wrestling skills befor but im not a big fan of thing so I do no own any of which they state this.

Because its not a fact and it doesnt exsist. Its something else you made up.

captain is a master of all known forms of combat.

No he isnt. Master of some or many. Not all.

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Polaris KOed a large number of people in a second or two while pulling up huge spikes of earth and creating general chaos. Considering Magneto has more power and more control, I don't think it's unfair to say he can KO 2 people in a fraction of a fraction of that - so I tend to think he would have the time. So I still envision this ending up a 3 on 1.

If GL mind controls Wolverine Mags would just ball him up and throw him away. laughing out loud

This is just turning into Magneto vs GL.

Yea my friend has thaqt comic. I did read through it. It did take Polaris a few to pull it off. Also i dont think anyone was there to block it. But youre right. Mags is more powerful than her.

It still doesnt matter cause GL turns everyone to roses.

wolverine8888
Because its not a fact and it doesnt exsist. Its something else you made up.

No he isnt. Master of some or many. Not all.

I have never made up a thing I always use evidence. ask wynndar if u like he probly owns the comics were it states thing wrestler and boxing abilites. also he has military training as well.

captain is not a master of many forms of combat? ur joking right the whole piont of captain is he is supose to know pritty much every single fighting style on the planet. also stop trying to get around the facts. im still waiting for u to show comic evidence of dare devil actauly dodging a bullets and not just jumping away, hell im looking for any evidence from u. u have yet to show a single bit of evidence.

jrodslam
u need to elarn to listen weapons and such are considered part of fightign skill.

100% Wrong. Weapons are not part of fighting skill. If you use a weapon its not fighting skills. Pull the trigger. Where do you get your information from? Seriously.

punisher is a master of almsot every type of gun and is trianed in many types of fighting so it not surprized that thou hand to hand he is not as skilled he is in fact higher on skill level.

True but because hes is trained in armed and unarmed combat, it doesnt raise his rank in fighting skills. If so, Bishop and Nick Fury would be higher.

u still ahve eyt to prove that DD has in fact dodged spidermna u have yet to show any comic evidence.

Thas coming.

also I already know DD once did dodge spiderman and beat him but he has also lost terrably befor.

Do you plan on proving that? Or are you still just talking? People have mentioned it before saying it was brief, but noone has shown it.

u have yet to show proof that DD has in fact actauly dodged a bullet and not just jump away from it.

Thats coming also.

jrodslam
captain is not a msater of many forms of combat? ur joking right the whole piont of captain is he is supose to know pritty much every single fighting style on the planet.

also stop trying to get around the facts. im still waiting for u to show comic evidence of dare devil actauly dodging a bullets and not just jumping away, hell im looking for any evidence from u. u have yet to show a single bit of evidence.

Obviously you cant read. Re-read my post. I said Master of some or many. NOT ALL.

wolverine8888
100% Wrong. Weapons are not part of fighting skill. If you use a weapon its not fighting skills. Pull the trigger. Where do you get your information from? Serious

actauly ur wrong. fighting skill on the stats even states it for arm and un armed combat. so ur wrong.

yup still waitng on u to show any prove lalalalala. I also love how u like to ignor and say all the comic and diffrent new hand books that state stats are in correct. also u have yet to prove captian is indeed not a master of every form of combat. I miss the old listings when they were out of 10 so much more accurate

jrodslam
DD

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/370/dddodging11ps.th.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/2059/dddodging26at.th.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/9886/dddodging32mb.th.jpg

wolverine8888
yup like i said show me one when he not jumping away. thats not dodging them him jumping out of the way. there a huge diffrence in that and running straight at the person firing at u and dodging the bullets well staing pritty much on the same course, those are feats of reflex and agility that wolverine have done what u show is more or less acrobatic feats not agility or reflex.

jrodslam
actauly ur wrong. fighting skill on the stats even states it for arm and un armed combat. so ur wrong.

No it doesnt.

Captain America - Excellent Hand to hand fighter. (No armed combat included and doesnt say anythig about knowing all forms of combat) Tell me anywhere its satated that Captain America knows all forms of combat BESIDES A MARVEL STAT.

Wolverine - Doesnt even say anything about his hand to hand combat, via Marvel.com or MArvel Encyclopedia.

Punisher - Superior martial artist and hand to hand combatant. Expert with small arms and large caliber guns.

Nick Fury - Expert unarmed and armed combatant. He should be a 7 right there.

Electra - Master Martail artist.

also u have yet to prove captian is indeed not a master of every form of combat. I miss the old listings when they were out of 10 so much more accurate

Prove Captain America is a master at all forms of combat. Please prove something. Prove Wolverine is more agile than Daredevil. Prove Wolverine is faster than Daredevil. Prove Wolverine is a better fighter than Daredevil. Prove Wolverine has better reflexses than Daredevil. Prove something besides reffering to bios and stats.

jrodslam
yup like i said show me one when he not jumping away. thats not dodging them him jumping out of the way. there a huge diffrence in that and running straight at the person firing at u and dodging the bullets well staing pritty much on the same course, those are feats of reflex and agility that wolverine have done what u show is more or less acrobatic feats not agility or reflex.

Are you five? Theres a differnce between jumping away and jumping to dodges. Its clear that DD is advancing towards Punisher.

jrodslam
Master of all fighting styles yet Wolvie didnt even know what DD did. Hmmm. Wolverine showing superior senses too huh? Lol.

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/7342/wolvieanddd0tf.th.jpg

jrodslam
Behind you Wolverine!!!!

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/4216/wolviedd29od.th.jpg

wolverine8888
ya just because he did not know one move does not mean he does not know every style and like I said there a branch styles off of styles.
again he jumped out of the away he he was not running at punisher and dodging the bullets he was staying pritty much in the same place and flipping out of the way simmilair wot what batman does. wolverine runs at the person shooting and is able to stay on the same course with out hvaing to flipp over the bullet he simply dodges it. again the feats u showed wer emore acrobatic then agility or reflex.

wolverine8888
wolverine sense of smell is superior not hi shearing and such. also this is a daredevil comic and comic always have things like that happen were a character who should be able to hear some one behind him does not. plus u can stop posting pictures I own the comic all those pics are from DAREDEVIL vs wolverine that how the tittlelooks ecpt wolverine in even smaller letter and daredevil in even bigger letters

xmarksthespot
ya just because he did not know one move does not mean he does not know every style and like I said there a branch styles off of styles.You do realise you contradict yourself in this statement? One who has mastered every style should know every move of said styles. A branch of a style is still a style in it's own right. Define: "every".

wolverine8888
it master of all forms of combat not styles.

jinzin
dd... better senses in terms of reaction speed due to radar...

wolverine... still capable of killing dd in 4 panals...

wolverine8888
ya but who has superior reflexes in agility with otu a dought in my mind it is wolverine. also i agree DD would probly last 4 panels

jinzin
agility... wolverine has above peak human capabilities.. but daredevil outclasses olympic record breaking jumps, flips and sprints as part of his nightly building hopping routine (and he doesn't even break a sweatr)... it's a tough call.. but due to daredevil's precision because of his radar sense, and the fact that he applies it more.. I give agility to daredevil.... doesn't mean wolverine isn't agile.. or even that he can't be as agile as daredevil.. just that he simply isn't as agile as dd as it stands now.

wolverine8888
see but u are puting agility and acrobatics toagther when they are seperate. DD only apears more agile then he is due to the fact that is the most acrobatic hero there is. at tops DD is only peak human agiility and wolverine is superhuman agility.

StyleTime
You can't perform acrobatics without agility. It's useless trying to separate them. I agree that Wolverine would beat Daredevil however.

jinzin
agility

n : the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble

hmmm seem to be all qualities that are perfectly fitting for daredevil but not as much for wolverine...

wolverine8888
quckness wolverien is a good deal quicker then dare devil. also wolverien is quite nimply he not in to the whole flipp then but he agile in other way like jumping up stuff to get up a wall. I marvel role playing game was so good at explain how agility and acrobatics are much diffrent and how acrbatics helps with ur agility and such.

wolverine8888
also there is no one who moves as quietly as wolverine which is lightness.

jrodslam
quckness wolverien is a good deal quicker then dare devil. also wolverien is quite nimply he not in to the whole flipp then but he agile in other way like jumping up stuff to get up a wall. I marvel role playing game was so good at explain how agility and acrobatics are much diffrent and how acrbatics helps with ur agility and such.

Once again please prove this. How is Wolverine quicker than Daredevil? Noone is saying Wolverine isnt agile acrobtic or nible. Its just that Daredevil is better at those things.

Lord Simus
Actually both Electro and Wolverine would benifet from Magneto. Electro would feed off of Mags' elctromagnetic energy and Wolverine with his skeleton being made of metal could have increased speed with Mags throwing him all over the place. And to make things worse for GL and company giving Electro increased power from Mags would probably have him near herald level.

xmarksthespot
Do you ever refer to things besides the Marvel Roleplaying Game?

In order to perform acrobatics one requires a combination of speed, agility, reflexes and balance. Daredevil can perform the acrobatic feats that he does because those traits are enhanced by his vestibular senses. To say oh those are just acrobatics, Daredevil doesn't have better agility than Wolverine is foolishness, when he clearly does.

wolverine8888
Once again please prove this. How is Wolverine quicker than Daredevil? Noone is saying Wolverine isnt agile acrobtic or nible. Its just that Daredevil is better at those things.

wolverine has moved so fast people did not see him move. he moved so fast that night crawler who is extremely agile and acrobatic was unable to even react to wolverine at all. wolevrine has run straight at people shooting and mearly just dodge in between the bullets. he mvoe his hands so fast that no one saw him move them. hell he cut a guy to pieces befor and the guy did not even know wolverien did it. I can keep going on and on

wolverine8888
hmm what allows some one to run straight at some one shooting at them to be abel to dodge every single bullet?

Lord Simus

True DD may be quicker but do you honestly think that he could kill him I mean an adamantium skeletion and incredible healing factor are hard to get around.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Actually both Electro and Wolverine would benifet from Magneto. Electro would feed off of Mags' elctromagnetic energy and Wolverine with his skeleton being made of metal could have increased speed with Mags throwing him all over the place. And to make things worse for GL and company giving Electro increased power from Mags would probably have him near herald level.
It's hard to notice your on topic post in the middle of the crossfire lol

wolverine8888
I wanna know what agility real is for in a fight?

sam_drugbringer
I have no idea how this turned into DD vs Wolverine. They have NO inpact on the fight.

GL wins beacuse he's more then capeable of taking down the entire other team on his own. I'm a big Magneto fan, but he's got nowhere near the power and abilitys a GL has.

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Lord Simus
True DD may be quicker but do you honestly think that he could kill him I mean an adamantium skeletion and incredible healing factor are hard to get around.

There's no way DD can kill for a win, he'd have to go for a knockout which he could do if he plays it smart with a little luck.

Metalmanx

wolverine8888

demigawd
Against the Shark.

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4854/jlofa162192de.th.jpg

I forgot what this thread was about.

The Shark thing doesn't prove very much. The mindblast still stunned Supes. Magneto's mind control isn't just psionic - a mental shield won't help. Magneto's mind control combined psionic and electrical impulse control. No deal.

Magneto disintegrates the entire team the instant the fight starts.

StyleTime
If Wolverine and Electro are in their yellow suits......will it help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.