Vegito vs. Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnrules
lets say they can both fight, i say vegito beats gogeata there both super saiyan 1

kgkg
Originally posted by Spawnrules
lets say they can both fight, i say vegito beats gogeata there both super saiyan 1
vegeto was a stronger fusing.

stonger than the ring Fusion.

source: elder kai

Spawnrules
sweet so he wins

thesilverspider
its stated that fusion with the ear rings is stronger then the dance plus gogeta only last 30 min

kgkg
Originally posted by thesilverspider
its stated that fusion with the ear rings is stronger then the dance plus gogeta only last 30 min so you know dbz to huh rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Spawnrules
Originally posted by kgkg
so you know dbz to huh rolling on floor laughing smokin'
so what if he knows dbz i know dbz to

kgkg
Originally posted by Spawnrules
so what if he knows dbz i know dbz to
everyone that knows dbz gets free candy , and maybee some donuts

xmarksthespot
Damn I don't get candy. This fight makes about as much sense to me as Doritos vs Cheetos.

thesilverspider
its a stupid fight since they both are goku+vegita.

Spawnrules
didnt i say that lets suppose if they could

thesilverspider
well vegito is a stronger fusion

Spawnrules
dragon dragon ball dragon ball zzzzzz

The True Fear
vegito is stronger

sam_drugbringer
The Kai's say the earings are better, since they are perment so there is no time limit.

Also, Both their powers are able to be at highiest, so since goku is not slightly loweing his power, like he does when danceing, vegito is SLIGHTLY stronger.

I have no idea why this is on the comics board though.

Metalmanx
No way. Gogeta totally beats Vegito.

Definitely. It honestly doesn't even matter who's stronger (besides, if there is a strength difference, it's MINISCULE as hell).

Goku is the FAR better fighter than Vegeta. So, since Goku controls Gogeta, he wins.

<--Also knows a buttload about DBZ.

thesilverspider
if you think gogeta is stronger then you dont know a butt load about dbz.its been said that the ear rings are more powerful then the dance.plus who said goku is in control no one really is since its a mix of both there personalities.

The True Fear
if goes beyond a half hour gogeta is effed

thesilverspider
and the fight will last more then 30 min since they tend 2 play around alot

Metalmanx
if you think gogeta is stronger then you dont know a butt load about dbz.its been said that the ear rings are more powerful then the dance.plus who said goku is in control no one really is since its a mix of both there personalities.

I never once said Gogeta was stronger.

I know it's a mix of the personalities, but my understanding was that Vegeta controlled Vegito and Goku controlled Gogeta.

My basis for this.

Fighting against Buu, Vegito took his sweet time and just toyed with him. When he could've easily destroyed Buu.

Say, who else in DBZ does that all the time? Oh yea, Vegeta. The most arrogant lifeform ever.

Now, in contrast. When Gogeta was formed during one of the movies (I forgot which one) to fight off that being that was beating the hell out of each of them alone, he just freakin got the job done. Just like Goku. I've never seen Goku just mess around with his dangerous opponent. He just lays them out.

That's exactly what Gogeta did. He just got the job done.

So, Vegeta controls Vegito, Goku controlss Gogeta.

So, Gogeta wins this fight.

thesilverspider
yea but in gt what did gogeta do yea exactly against the most dangerous of them all and he plays around until they deffuse

dvampire
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I never once said Gogeta was stronger.

I know it's a mix of the personalities, but my understanding was that Vegeta controlled Vegito and Goku controlled Gogeta.

My basis for this.

Fighting against Buu, Vegito took his sweet time and just toyed with him. When he could've easily destroyed Buu.

Say, who else in DBZ does that all the time? Oh yea, Vegeta. The most arrogant lifeform ever.

Now, in contrast. When Gogeta was formed during one of the movies (I forgot which one) to fight off that being that was beating the hell out of each of them alone, he just freakin got the job done. Just like Goku. I've never seen Goku just mess around with his dangerous opponent. He just lays them out.

That's exactly what Gogeta did. He just got the job done.

So, Vegeta controls Vegito, Goku controlss Gogeta.

So, Gogeta wins this fight.

Gogeta also played around though. confused

thesilverspider
vegeta and goku will stalemate everytime they fight if it weren't for goku being stronger there equals in fighting skills

thesilverspider
in the movie gogeta took care of biz but not in gt

Metalmanx
yea but in gt what did gogeta do yea exactly against the most dangerous of them all and he plays around until they deffuse

You're using GT as an example? Man, that wasn't even written by the same guy. All the personalities were lost when he left.

thesilverspider
yea ill give you that one gt did kill the whole series

Metalmanx
vegeta and goku will stalemate everytime they fight if it weren't for goku being stronger there equals in fighting skills

Are you serious?

Their first meeting, Goku was dominating until Vegeta went Oozaru (I believe that's the Japanese translation for it), or Were-Ape thing.

I think that pretty much means Goku was kicking the crap out of him.

And wait, what's this? Goku can achieve Super Saiyan 3 and Vegeta can't?

That doesn't matter though. Goku is just a better fighter.

Hell, Gohan is a better fighter than Vegeta.

I'm not taking anything away from Vegeta, just that these two are even better.

thesilverspider
but a fight between gogeta and vegito will last more then 30 min so that already gives the win 2 vegito

thesilverspider
did i not say they would stalemate if it weren't for goku just being stronger

thesilverspider
how is gohan a better fighter then vegita.

thesilverspider
gohan is one of the worse fighters in dbz

sam_drugbringer
Yeha right, Goku just lays them out.

Like when he held back his energy when fighting buu so vegeta could get a shot?

or when he gave cell a bean?

Metalmanx
gohan is one of the worse fighters in dbz

Yea, I guess that extensive training with Piccolo and Goku means absolutely nothing, eh?

And they were fighting for real, Gogeta would get the job done ASAP. Which means within the 30 minutes, especially knowing that he's got a time limit.

thesilverspider
vegito and gogeta will stalemate until the 3o min runs out and come on training from piccolo and goku for a short time puts him above vegita dont think so in terms of fighting skills goku and vegeta are the best in dbz

Darth Macabre
vegito and gogeta will stalemate until the 3o min runs out and come on training from piccolo and goku for a short time puts him above vegita dont think so in terms of fighting skills goku and vegeta are the best in dbz

Im pretty sure Goku, Tien, and Krillin are the best when it comes to fighting skills. Vegeta, and even Gohan to a certain extent are more brawlers rather then Kung Fu masters. Just my opinion.

Cheers!

TwisterGameX
Ok buddies Veggito is the most powerful in the dbz universe(Gt is some random guy that wrote it) Veggito has vegeta as the base but goku still plays a good damn part in it. The nasty old kai said it is far more btter than the joke fusion dance and that alone should tell you veggito rips gogetas ass. teh only reason he was playing around is A. he is billions of times stronger than that buu rat but if he is fighting a gogeta why would he **** around gopgeta is goku as base but vegeta is in it alot too plus it is only 30 minutes and he had no purpose in playing because veggito played so he could get his friends and kids out like stated in the show.

thesilverspider
but think about it only goku and vegeta are the ones that constantly train

Metalmanx
Piccolo and Tien are always training as well.

Not so much Krillin anymore. I pretty much agree with you, by the way, Darth Macabre.

thesilverspider
yea tien is bad ass just that he is only human

Darth Macabre
If Tien was a saiyan, he'd probably be the most powerful person in the show. But Alas, he's just a three eyed human.

Oh and thank you Metalman.

Cheers!

jrodslam
From my knowledge, the best fighters(not to be confused with powerful) to me were Goku, Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, Gohan, Vegita, Trunks.

thesilverspider
future trunks was my favorite now he was bad ass

wolverine8888
Originally posted by kgkg
vegeto was a stronger fusing.

stonger than the ring Fusion.

source: elder kai

dude u do realize vegeto was then ring fusion.

jrodslam
yea tien is bad ass just that he is only human

Hell yea. Tien rocks.

thesilverspider
mr.satan 2

wolverine8888
If Tien was a saiyan, he'd probably be the most powerful person in the show. But Alas, he's just a three eyed human.

Oh and thank you Metalman.

Cheers!

u do realize that krillin was only human also and he was the strongest human ever. also I only fallowed DBZ since Gt was pritty much a whole nuther realility that some vegeta fan boy came up with.

dvampire
Are you serious?

Their first meeting, Goku was dominating until Vegeta went Oozaru (I believe that's the Japanese translation for it), or Were-Ape thing.

Vegeta was winning that fight IMO, and whould have won if it wasn't for Krillin and the gang. The first time they fought, Goku had prep time, and he even learned a technique that amps his ability. Vegeta using the Oozaru form, doesn't mean he cheated, because it's his own ability. Goku didn't know what Vegeta could do and Vegeta didn't know what Goku could do. The fight was fare IMO. smile

thesilverspider
krillen would get owned by tien

wolverine8888
no krillin would beat him ive seen all the episodes at elast 10 times

thesilverspider
tien is by far the strongets human excluding that buu incarnation damn he sucked

wolverine8888
after with nappa and vegeta he was stronger then tien to the end of the show.

wolverine8888
yamcha: "don't worry ur dead is the strongest fighter there is" then in whipser he says out of the humans at least.

Metalmanx
Nah, I think Krillin would just BARELY pull a victory over Tien.

Don't get me wrong. Tien is hardcore as hell. But still I think Krillin is just slightly more powerful.

wolverine8888
ya thru out msot of the sage I would argee with u ecpt for the buu saga I think krillin wa sa good deal more powerful then but every saga befor that kirllin was only slightly the better of the two

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
Vegeta was winning that fight IMO, and whould have won if it wasn't for Krillin and the gang. The first time they fought, Goku had prep time, and he even learned a technique that amps his ability. Vegeta using the Oozaru form, doesn't mean he cheated, because it's his own ability. Goku didn't know what Vegeta could do and Vegeta didn't know what Goku could do. The fight was fare IMO. smile

Yeah i was saying didn't vegeta win since goku was crippled. i mean then goku cheated since he used kaioken right so why is monkey cheating.

thesilverspider
no he isint after tien was revived he was already surpassed krillen plus tien has done some hot sh!t like when he was containing cell

wolverine8888
Yeah i was saying didn't vegeta win since goku was crippled. i mean then goku cheated since he used kaioken right so why is monkey cheating.

does it matter in the buu sga goku is the more powerful so in the end goku is the best

wolverine8888
no he isint after tien was revived he was already surpassed krillen plus tien has done some hot sh!t like when he was containing cell

lol dude when tien got revived he was still weaker then krillin who had gotten many up grades from all the fighting he ahd been doing. in the BUU saga krillin is a good dela more powerful then tien.

thesilverspider
buddy did you not see how tien man handled 2 of the ginyu force guys alone krillen couldn't even beat the lil green one

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u do realize that krillin was only human also and he was the strongest human ever. also I only fallowed DBZ since Gt was pritty much a whole nuther realility that some vegeta fan boy came up with.

Well every scouter reading (the only accurate power levels) Tien was stronger then Krillin. Then when Krillin and Gohan faught the Ginyu force, he was smacked by Recoome. When Tien faught the Ginyu force, he beat Jeice I belive. I might be wrong though I havent seen DBZ in a while. But I cant really use that as an example because its not in the manga, so you beat me on sheer lack of evidence. Unless you count when Tien was holding Imperfect cell at bay, using his Tri Beam.

oh well Cheers!

Metalmanx
In a straight up fight, Vegeta wouldn't even be able to beat that "lil green one".

If you remember, that "lil green one" stops time when holds his breath.

And that's the ONLY reason why Krillin didn't win. Krillin's power was sooooooooooooo far superior to his.

wolverine8888
buddy did you not see how tien man handled 2 of the ginyu force guys alone krillen couldn't even beat the lil green one

ya thats what I thought u were gunna say. but to abd that neevr happen in the manga that was a filler. means they put it in there to waist time. hell tien was shown once in the manga throw that whole saga. plus at the end of that saga krillin easiliy could of done the same. but funny thing is tien realy did not do that so is a feat that never happened.

thesilverspider
but not stronger then tien he beat recomme and burtur at the same time krillen got ***** slapped by recomme alone

jrodslam
Not even that. Did everyone see the Bojack movie?

When Tien was fighting Trunks, he was doing a good job. I dont even think Trunks could have beat him if he didnt go Super Sayajin. He was clearly strugglin. Anyways Krillin would have got beaten quickly if he were to fight Trunks. For those who dont remember, look at the movie again. Tien would whoop Krillins ass.

wolverine8888
did u not hear that was a filler? it never happen it was there to just waist time. the guy who amde the story never put that in. it is also a feat u can not use ebcause it simply did not happen. also if u remeber krillin and gohan battle freeze second stage and foguht him for a good while.

wolverine8888
When Tien was fighting Trunks, he was doing a good job. I dont even think Trunks could have beat him if he didnt go Super Sayajin. He was clearly strugglin. Anyways Krillin would have got beaten quickly if he were to fight Trunks. For those who dont remember, look at the movie again. Tien would whoop Krillins ass.

ya krillin part was supose to be funny not serous. plus I own the orignal copy the one that was in jappan the american version did not translate every thing correctly. in that movie in the orignal copy krillin states that he up set that piccolo gohan and trunk showed up because now he can not win . but right after that part krillin goes I could of easiliy beaten yamcha or tien.

thesilverspider
tien has always been stronger then krillen even in dragonball

thesilverspider
i have it in japanese also and he did not say that

wolverine8888
he was only stronger up to the sayin saga after that he was weaker. hell in there official bios it states krillin is the strongest human. dude I dont care if u think im wrong it pure fact that tien is weaker

wolverine8888
he did not say that i have it in japanese also and he did not say that

actauly he did

jrodslam
ya krillin part was supose to be funny not serous. plus I own the orignal copy the one that was in jappan the american version did not translate every thing correctly. in that movie in the orignal copy krillin states that he up set that piccolo gohan and trunk showed up because now he can not win . but right after that part krillin goes I could of easiliy beaten yamcha or tien.

Yea i have the Japanese original as well. Id put money on Tien beating Krillin.

wolverine8888
id would not at all simply because krillin is supose to be the most powerful human and he is

thesilverspider
this guy is the most ignorant person alive i swear its common sense that tien would kill krillen

wolverine8888
yamcha states it. hell krillin stronger then 18 as well in the buu saga

wolverine8888
this guy is the most ignorant person alive i swear its common sense that tien would kill krillen

no see it not at all since tien was neevr ment to be the strongest human or even any were near main character

thesilverspider
krillen is a piece of crap past the freza saga

jrodslam
id would not at all simply because krillin is supose to be the most powerful human and he is

Correct me if im wrong but didnt krillin struggle against Cell Jr's.? While Tien held his own against Cell himself?

Krillin wouldnt last 1 minute against Trunks.

jrodslam
yamcha states it. hell krillin stronger then 18 as well in the buu saga

Did you just say that Krillin is stronger than 18?

wolverine8888
? tien held is own against cell 2 second form using a blast that is one of the most powerful moves ever made? it just pushes people back it would not hurt cell it just keep him back but it was at a heavy price he had to sue his life energy as well. that not him holding his own it was his move. krillin held his own vs first form of cell in hand to ahnd combat.

wolverine8888
Did you just say that Krillin is stronger than 18?

yup by the bio brolly movie he is

thesilverspider
now you need 2 get of that medication krillen is nowhere near 18 if you knew what you were talking about you would know that krillen stoped fighting after the cell saga

thesilverspider
see you are the most ignorant person alive

wolverine8888
oh let see hmm tien vs super buu. suepr buu not even looking at tien. tien uses that push attack but in beem form which is his most powerful blast he has. superbuu does not even get a scratch. krill on the other hand vs kid buu cuts kid buu in haft dodges one of kid buus attacks, then gets his ass kicked by kid buu and has a huge beam shot at him and he is a little hrut but fine. a beam small then the one that hit krillin land in front of piccon and the blonde guy and knocked them both the **** out.

wolverine8888
now you need 2 get of that medication krillen is nowhere near 18 if you knew what you were talking about you would know that krillen stoped fighting after the cell saga

actauly thats not true he tells goku later that he train with his wife some times. also remeber when krillin decides to enter the tourmnet and he and 18 trained for it?

thesilverspider
shut up already you lost all your repect on this thread by saying that krillen is stronger then 18

jrodslam
shut up already you lost all your repect on this thread by saying that krillen is stronger then 18

I was thinking the same thing. Im done replying with this.

wolverine8888

all my respect lol. have u ever seen the end of the buu saga or the bio brolly movie were 18 is most deffently the weakest of the fighters in it she was unable to even hurt bio brolly

wolverine8888
krillin cut a huge whole in his neck. he also along with goten and trunks all powered up and shot a blast killing bio brolly

wolverine8888
I was thinking the same thing. Im done replying with this.

don't feel bad cuz ur wrong it ok.

spiderboy5
krillin is so bad that even in his prime pan could take him LMAO
btw tien could take on krillin anyday

wolverine8888
"prime pan " wtf is that lol
also he still owns tien

spiderboy5
i said krillin in his prime, maybe u should review ur grammar before u critizize next time.........

wolverine8888
I did not undertsand what u were saying because u said pan. to bad pan is not DBZ it GT which is not part of DBZ at all but rather a whole diffrent realility

Metalmanx
Krillin would beat Pan.

She's part Saiyan, yes. But he's just better than her.

wolverine8888
true he would but still GT is nto DBZ shoudl it relay should not be allowed has facts

wolverine8888
wow I think this is the first time me and metal have ever agreed lol

Darth Macabre
I did not undertsand what u wer esayign because u said pan. to bad pan is not DBZ it GT which is not part of DBZ at all but rather a whole diffrent realility

Actually Pan is in DBZ, at the very end, the last episode. Not being a smart guy or anything just fixing your facts.

Cheers!

wolverine8888
ya she was but she was only a little kid it be quite a joke to think that little kid could hurt krillin let a lone beat him

Darth Macabre
ya she was but she was only a little kid it be quite a joke to think that little kid could hurt krillin let a lone beat him

I dont know she did fly around the world in like 10 minutes or something. lol And she did beat that guy up that she fought.

Cheers!

wolverine8888
krillin could destroy the planet rather easiliy. at the end of the show he was very powerful

Creshosk
Oozaru (I believe that's the Japanese translation for it), That's the Japanese word.

OO- meaning Big or large and zaru eing an altered for conjigation saru which means monkey.

HigH ScholaR
Tien would slap up Krillen

Tien>Krillen (all through DB)
Tien>Krillen (all through DBZ)

Tien is also prpbably the best fighter in terms of martial art skills and has top notch life energy.

anyway how the Hell is krillen stronger.

but even though it was a filler why have Tien beat down two of the ginyu force at half power if he wasn't able to. I say half power as i remember he was divided into two.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's the Japanese word.

OO- meaning Big or large and zaru eing an altered for conjigation saru which means monkey.

That's right. When I said translation, what I really meant to say was the English romanji of the Japanese word.

But yes, you're correct.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR

Tien is also prpbably the best fighter in terms of martial art skills and has top notch life energy.

but even though it was a filler why have Tien beat down two of the ginyu force at half power if he wasn't able to. I say half power as i remember he was divided into two.

I thought those sent to HFIL (Home For Infinite Losers) were serverely depowered upon entering? I mean, otherwise those two morons guarding the area couldn't do a thing to stop them from escaping. And yet, they don't escape.

house
omg dragonball z is gay

Darth Macabre
I thought those sent to HFIL (Home For Infinite Losers) were serverely depowered upon entering? I mean, otherwise those two morons guarding the area couldn't do a thing to stop them from escaping. And yet, they don't escape.

That makes sense, but what are you basing this off of?

cheers!

grey fox
I always thought it was a bit odd that krillin was the 'strongest human on earth'. Even though he could never touch cell..... and yet tien threw the ultimate life-form about for at least 20-25 minutes .

Lucid Lui
Thourgh i can't stand DBZ anymore, i was a fanboy once, and Tien is definately stronger than Krillin. Anytime...

K3VIL
Vegito is the top rank a Sayan warrior can achieve.
The union of Goku and Vegeta via potara earrings make them hella powerful.
Damn he beat the crap outta Majin-Bu which was powered up from the new super Gohan, Piccolo and SSJ3 Gotenks.
Potara fusion hasn't got time limits, it's eternal.
Vegito or Vegeth, isn't controlled from Vegeta, just like Gogeta isn't controlled from Goku.
The fusions have got characterial features from both the beings which become one.
Gogeta likes to joke but can be nasty and bastard if he wants, against that demon monster in the OAV, he cut lose with him, cause he knew he was a big menace, and disintegrated it with a single blast.
Vegeth instead of joking and making the enemy angry with funny lines or acting in a child like manner, preferes to toy with him, show his powers, show why he's THE BEST, and with that arrogant way of act he make the enemy feeling inferior and pathetic.
Vegeth got more of Vegeta's character but was moderated from Goku's good heart and smart mind, which make it the perfect fusion.

K3VIL
Now about the fighting skills:
Are you serious?

1st Goku VS Vegeta fight.
Goku came back on earth with new techniques and his physical attributes enhanced, same for his hand to hand fighting skills.
Goku used Kaioken and Genkidama/Spirit Bomb on Vegeta, and still wasn't enough.At the begin of the fight, when the leap from the high rocks and begin that "sparring" sequence, Goku claimed that Vegeta's tecnique was superior to his own even after special training.Goku used kaioken cause he was gonna suck the floor in normal mode.
Kaioken base level was enough to speedblitz Vegeta hit and him and make him angry, Kaioken 2nd level was enough to dodge Vegeta's blasts and attacks and speedblitz him without he could even react, after he activated Kaioken 2nd level, Vegeta missed him, then tried another energy blast, and Goku appeared in front him him smashing his face with a stomp kick without the sayan prince could even block it.Still Vegeta got up and was gonna destroy the planet, Goku used triple Kaioken to enhance kame ha me ha and send back the Garrick Cannon this lead Vegeta to change into Ozaru, but Goku was also very tired

K3VIL
from using Kaioken, the side effects were damaging his own body, and even without changing into Ozaru, Vegeta could have beat him considering he wasn't injured as the earth lover sayan, he just wanted to cut lose.That's Vegeta's achille's heel, when he starts to lose or is outmatched he wants to cut lose and goes kinda berserk, tough sometimes he doesn't know when to quit the fight.
Sayan pride.

Bardock42
Since Gogeta is not canon it's hard to compare them.

So first.
The Gogeta of GT vs. the Vegeto in the Manga:
That'S an easya win for Gogeta since both are stronger than they were in the manga

Gogeta versus Vegeto with the same Vegetas and Gokus:
I'd say thats a win for Vegeto.
They add their power and do not need to equal them.
The Fusion is carried through perfectly with the Potaras.
Vegeto has an unlimited amount of time, Gogeta can only stay that for 30 Minutes)

wolverine8888
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR

krillin>tien(DBZ) is bio clearly says strongest human
because it a filler no filler make any sense there made to waist time.
krillin also was by the buu saga a good dela more powerful then tien
kid buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> super buu
tien's best attack with kid buu not looking did no damage what so ever to super buu. hell super buu did not even feel it.
krillin on the other hand cut kid buu in haft dodged one of kid buus attacks. took a beat from kid buu and also got hit with a huge beam from kid buu and was pritty fine from all that.
a beam haft the size that landed in front of piccon and the blonde guy nocked them out.
king ki also said thet krillin was the strongest fighter in the dead realm
also yamach stated at the tourment that krillin was the strongest human fighter.
krillin fought bio brolly as well and did much better then his wife who could not even hurt bio brolly.
krillin cut a huge as slash in bio brolly neck
also krillin goten and trunks killed bio brolly.

the Darkone
Vegito was the most powerful charcter in DBZ, I have the power ratings from japan, It states that regular vegito power level was 90,000,000 normal Super Saiyan 1 100,000,000 then Super Saiyan II 120,000,000. Vegito is so powerful he would kill broly with two blows as a normal saiyan, super saiyan vegito would fart on him and broly would have died.

UniOmni
I honestly hate to agree with Wolvie88888, cuz he's a fanboy, but this time hes right. Krillen is classified as the strongest human in dbz. tien may have been a contender, but muscles don't equate to power.
And to whomever brings up his stand against Cell, read this well. Tien didn't hurt Cell at all. He just kept him down. Its like if a little kid pushes me down, using my own weight against me. If he keeps on jumping on my stomach, thus knocking the wind outta me, doesn't mean he can stand up to me. He's just taking advantage of my loss of breath. Please believe that if Cell had tensed, he'd have shrugged off the blasts. Tien is a cool char, but Krillen is just stronger, and the whole Cell thing is a bad example of his strength.

Mainstream
wasn't Gogeta a SS4 (and a SS2 in a movie)?

K3VIL
krillin>tien(DBZ) is bio clearly says strongest human
because it a filler no filler make any sense there made to waist time.
krillin also was by the buu saga a good dela more powerful then tien
kid buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> super buu
tien's best attack with kid buu not looking did no damage what so ever to super buu. hell super buu did not even feel it.
krillin on the other hand cut kid buu in haft dodged one of kid buus attacks. took a beat from kid buu and also got hit with a huge beam from kid buu and was pritty fine from all that.
a beam haft the size that landed in front of piccon and the blonde guy nocked them out.
king ki also said thet krillin was the strongest fighter in the dead realm
also yamach stated at the tourment that krillin was the strongest human fighter.
krillin fought bio brolly as well and did much better then his wife who could not even hurt bio brolly.
krillin cut a huge as slash in bio brolly neck
also krillin goten and trunks killed bio brolly.
Tenshinan wasn't in the last Tenkaichi tourneament.
The kienzan can cut through most substances, it's a very strong energy attack, but just cause Krilin created it, doesn't mean he's the best human fighter.
Who was the guy which stopped Cell from becoming Perfect?
Tenshinan with his improved Kikoho, saving C-18, and stopping the 2nd form of Cell, something that other guys weren't able to do, see Piccolo, who recently absorbed the Supreme.
IMHO, Tenshinan may be out of Terrestrial beings rankings cause a guy who can grow back lost limbs and has a third eye maybe a sort of hybrid, anyway, he's the best of the humans.

Sparkz
Ok well first off Elder kai said that the earing fusion was superior because of the no time limit, he never said it was stronger. his quote was "instantly your bodies will bind together and become much stronger, my kind of fusion" which makes it sound like he's just explaining fusion not saying its stronger.

Also fusion creates an entirly different perosn it dosen't favour 1 person.

As for saying DBGT Gogeta dosen't count because its filler, well all I'v gotta say is Gogeta is filler in general.

And Vegito wasn't playing around he was luring Buu into absorbing him, so realy he was getting straight down to buisness. But Vegito would win because they would be stalemating for the 30 minuits then Vegito would kill Goku and Vegeta.

Gogeta killed Janemba straight off, probaly because if he played around he was worried goku and Vegeta couldn't fuse again, and in GT all Gogeta did was play around.

And Goku and Vegeta are equal in fighting skill, if they weren't Goku would have kicked the crap out of Majin Vegeta. Gohan aint that godd of a fighter, he mainly beats people cause he's so much stronger.

Sparkz
Originally posted by the Darkone
Vegito was the most powerful charcter in DBZ, I have the power ratings from japan, It states that regular vegito power level was 90,000,000 normal Super Saiyan 1 100,000,000 then Super Saiyan II 120,000,000. Vegito is so powerful he would kill broly with two blows as a normal saiyan, super saiyan vegito would fart on him and broly would have died.

Well Both Goku and Vegeta by themselfs could do that to Broly as SSJ2's

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mainstream
wasn't Gogeta a SS4 (and a SS2 in a movie)?
Yeah, but I figured we compare the same Vegeta and the same Goku....and the thread starter said they'd fight SSJ1

Bardock42
Also, what do you consider as canon?

Either you only consider the Mangas, or you consider the Animes (DB, DBZ, DBGT) or you consider everything (Movies, and Comic adaptions too)

Sparkz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, but I figured we compare the same Vegeta and the same Goku....and the thread starter said they'd fight SSJ1

Actuly Gogeta was only Super SAiyan in the movie.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sparkz
Actuly Gogeta was only Super SAiyan in the movie.

I think he was SSJ4 in GT though, right? I am not that knowledgable aboot either the Movies or GT to be honest...(actually I only know the manga and Parts of the DB and DBZ TV Show)

Sparkz
I think he was SSJ4 in GT though, right? I am not that knowledgable aboot either the Movies or GT to be honest...(actually I only know the manga and Parts of the DB and DBZ TV Show)
In the movie Gogeta was a super saiyan, in Gt Gogeta was a Super Saiyan 4 he was never seen as a super saiyan 2 or super saiyan 3.

Bardock42
In the movie Gogeta was a super saiyan, in Gt Gogeta was a Super Saiyan 4 he was never seen as a super saiyan 2 or super saiyan 3.

Yeah, I didn't claim that.....although soeone who can reach SSJ4 should at least be able to reach 2 maybe even 3.....and we know both Vegeta and Goku can reach SSJ2

Sparkz
Yeah, I didn't claim that.....although soeone who can reach SSJ4 should at least be able to reach 2 maybe even 3.....and we know both Vegeta and Goku can reach SSJ2

He can, fusion grants the end product (Gogeta) all the abilities of the 2 that formed him, so seeing as goku and vegeta are SSj and SSj2 he can become those forms but because goku is also a SSj3 he can also become a SSj3 , and obviosly by GT he can reach SSJ4

Bardock42
He can, fusion grants the end product (Gogeta) all the abilities of the 2 that formed him, so seeing as goku and vegeta are SSj and SSj2 he can become those forms but because goku is also a SSj3 he can also become a SSj3 , and obviosly by GT he can reach SSJ4
You sure? I thought Vegeto wasn't able to reach SSJ3 ...and If I recall right (which I probably don't) YVegeta only reached SSJ4 with some device (I think I actually read that on a web page)

Sparkz
You sure? I thought Vegeto wasn't able to reach SSJ3 ...and If I recall right (which I probably don't) YVegeta only reached SSJ4 with some device (I think I actually read that on a web page)

Yeah Vegito never powerd up to SSJ3 because he didnt need to, i mean it drains so much power and he was like 10 x stronger than Buu so he didnt use it. But most people assume he can go SSj3 afterall Gotenks could and neither Goten nor Trunks could, and if goku already knew how then Vegito must know. And vegeta used a device to transfrom himself into ozaro because he didnt have a tail, he did the rest himself to become a SSj4 but it was never seen if he could become an SSj4 without the machine, personaly I say yes because he did the same as goku except used a machine to become ozaro instead of the moon (or earth in gokus case)

Bardock42
Yeah Vegito never powerd up to SSJ3 because he didnt need to, i mean it drains so much power and he was like 10 x stronger than Buu so he didnt use it. But most people assume he can go SSj3 afterall Gotenks could and neither Goten nor Trunks could, and if goku already knew how then Vegito must know. And vegeta used a device to transfrom himself into ozaro because he didnt have a tail, he did the rest himself to become a SSj4 but it was never seen if he could become an SSj4 without the machine, personaly I say yes because he did the same as goku except used a machine to become ozaro instead of the moon (or earth in gokus case)

Oh I see...thanks for clarifying that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.