Daredevil vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
Kingpin needs money to expand his criminal empire and decides to have a fake case suing Jared and Subway sandwhiches. He hires She-Hulk as his lawyer and cites false claims on the messages delivered by Jared and subway that three veggie delights a day and regular diet and excercise will help him lose weight. Kingpin's argument is that eating three veggie delights while engaging in strenuous excercise to kill off other gangs hasn't resulted in the weight lost promised by Jared.

Mathew Murdock sees this and is hired by Jared as his legal defense. Who wins?

Spawnrules
She-hulk

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Kingpin needs money to expand his criminal empire and decides to have a fake case suing Jared and Subway sandwhiches. He hires She-Hulk as his lawyer and cites false claims on the messages delivered by Jared and subway that three veggie delights a day and regular diet and excercise will help him lose weight. Kingpin's argument is that eating three veggie delights while engaging in strenuous excercise to kill off other gangs hasn't resulted in the weight lost promised by Jared.

Mathew Murdock sees this and is hired by Jared as his legal defense. Who wins?

What are DD'S legal feats? She hulk worked for a council which itself worked for the Living Tribunal. It will be hard trumping that.

Nice thread lol

demigawd
Yeah, but She-Hulk didn't have any great feats while working for that council. Daredevil appears to be a better attorney.

Spawnrules
why does jj hate spiderman cause hes black

demigawd
lol

AcousticDoc
Isn't Murdock a more famous lawyer than Jennifer?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by demigawd
Yeah, but She-Hulk didn't have any great feats while working for that council. Daredevil appears to be a better attorney.

Oh shut up!! stick out tongue

She hulks damn sexy theres no way she aint winning against DD lol

Spawnrules
why didnt she-hulk sleep with me....im to damn sexy for her

Spawnrules
jokes she sexier than some heros

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh shut up!! stick out tongue

She hulks damn sexy theres no way she aint winning against DD lol

but Murdock's a manwhore. He'll get she-hulk to drop the case once he seduces her

Spawnrules
nah man she hulk is to gamma sexy for him

long pig
Nice BENITO sig.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Spawnrules

lol

Spawnrules
Originally posted by long pig
Nice BENITO sig.
thanks, benito makes the bestr sigs

Metalmanx
Matt wins in a case of legality.

He also wins cuz he'll most likely seduce her. He's quite the man-whore.

Of course, She-Hulk will probably break him in bed.

Wynndar
Shulkie likes it rough

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Spawnrules

I don't think you'd wanna stick your magic stick in She-hulk. She could probably crush coal into diamond in there.

Spawnrules
hey im the tiger from that thread muuhhhaa...yeah shell probably crush me, but i saw on google she slept with Don from JLA and he got crushed

leonheartmm
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I don't think you'd wanna stick your magic stick in She-hulk. She could probably crush coal into diamond in there.

laughing laughing laughing

Arahan
Sex with She-Hulk.....yes nice picture. My favorite color is green,
her green skin, body.....

MuffinmanMike
Mistrial since the lawyers are sleeping together.

Piedmon
"Objection, Prosecutor..."

"MMm.... Overruled."

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Piedmon
"Objection, Prosecutor..."

"MMm.... Overruled."

"Your honor I'd like to move for a 10...*looks over at Jen*Make that rest of the day recess."
"On what grounds?"
"Well I need SOME time to recuperate."

animalman
Matt would win the case, because he would prove that Kingpin's body is not weighty because of fat(as almost everyone thnks), but because he has trained in the art of SUmo, and thus is highly(and densely) muscled beneath a mere facade of blubber.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by animalman
Matt would win the case, because he would prove that Kingpin's body is not weighty because of fat(as almost everyone thnks), but because he has trained in the art of SUmo, and thus is highly(and densely) muscled beneath a mere facade of blubber.
Although strong, sumo wrestlers aren't walking walls of muscle like kingpin is. They have a lot of body fat.

But yeah, I think Matt would win. Ever see the text at the bottom of nearly every weightloss commercial?

Results not typical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.