Has Raz ever lost his cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Like went out on a thread clossing rage and banished everybody for 3 days and then went home and smeared margirine on his nipples blink

please dont ban me in part theres a serious question in there embarrasment

Whurlysplat
I don't know but a "crackdown" seems to be taking place - the mods appear more aggressive at the moment - I wonder if something has rattled them?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
I don't know but a "crackdown" seems to be taking place - the mods appear more aggressive at the moment - I wonder if something has rattled them?

I believe revolts are underway yes

TwisterGameX
The mods are on a rampage so I guess you will be banned for making this thread.

Lana
Mods aren't on rampages, people are acting more idiotic than usual roll eyes (sarcastic) I never knew that 'enforcing the rules' meant 'going on a rampage'.

And try to revolt, it's not going to work....people have tried before.

justjakk
gonna miss ya A1

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Lana
Mods aren't on rampages, people are acting more idiotic than usual roll eyes (sarcastic) I never knew that 'enforcing the rules' meant 'going on a rampage'.

touche....and erm it sucks to say it..but we all are replaceable

justjakk

And try to revolt, it's not going to work....people have tried before. i like the serenity here too much to revolt.....plus i look too good. cool

a1hsauce
Originally posted by justjakk
gonna miss ya A1
confused but...I didnt do anythingcry

leana marie
wow... kmc is like modern society today... its wierd... and everybody fears and worships the leaders, and yet the leaders are just regular ppl... i will never understand you normal ppl...

Lana
Oh, and I highly doubt a1 will be banned for this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Puddin Pop
Aww A1 you wont be banned <3

RedAlertv2
We dont need mods... we just need a program that bans poeple who say "liberal" too much

a1hsauce
*phew*

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by leana marie
wow... kmc is like modern society today... its wierd... and everybody fears and worships the leaders, and yet the leaders are just regular ppl... i will never understand you normal ppl...

I don't fear or worship anyone - I find draconian behaviour amusing smile

justjakk
Originally posted by a1hsauce
confused but...I didnt do anythingcry thats what they all say

Lana

I have no fear of the mods here.

If you fear them, it's because you've done something wrong and are worried you'll get in trouble.

leana marie
?

??

???

????????????????????????????????

i dont know if i fear... they do... i can feel my own emotions...

Whurlysplat
I have no fear of the mods here.

If you fear them, it's because you've done something wrong and are worried you'll get in trouble.

why fear someone who has no power over your life bar banning you from a web forum laughing out loud madness

Lana
why fear someone who has no power over your life bar banning you from a web forum laughing out loud madness

Honestly, I don't understand why people are so scared of mods...they're normal people too, and unless you do something stupid to break the rules, aren't going to mess with you or anything.

leana marie
none of you understood what i said... too bad for me...

TwisterGameX

Rampage ..not in a bad way big grin

§P0oONY
I could probably beat the mods in a game of chess... smoke

Meh, they're just like normal members... and normal members are sub-par in comparison to me.... but that is merely my arrogancy talking.

TwisterGameX
The mods will eat your liver and use your bones as tooth picks...well thats what i heard.

BackFire
Honestly, I don't understand why people are so scared of mods...they're normal people too, and unless you do something stupid to break the rules, aren't going to mess with you or anything.

*Bans Lana*

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
*Bans Lana*

Nice try stick out tongue

§P0oONY
All I know is if I was a mod... Things would be a little bit more strict. Simply becaue there are a lot of annoying members I would have said "bye, bye" to.

Whurlysplat
It was once easy to revolt at forums smile you once were able to use about twenty machines to slow a server right down - I don't think that works anymore - I have access to a couple of hundred though shifty smile
I don't think with the improvements to servers and bandwidth this works anymore smile oh for the good old days smile can't even be bothered to try anymore.

TwisterGameX
I will ban backfire for looking at me funny.

Captain REX

I'll say. They're called 'people who do stupid things that are worthy of banning.' Duh.

TwisterGameX
Bans captain rex

Capt_Fantastic
I think the supposed "police state" that's apparently in effect wouldn't be percieved as much, if so many sad, banned members weren't coming on and creating sock accounts. Were it not for those people, there wouldn't be so many people with the word 'restricted' under their names...

Besides, the mods aren't banning everyone that deserves to be banned. So, it can't be a "crack down".

Black Sorcerer
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
, the mods aren't banning everyone that deserves to be banned. So, it can't be a "crack down".
Exactly. It's just a simple case of wrapping the lips around a crackpipe. yes

Revernd Maynard
wow... kmc is like modern society today... its wierd... and everybody fears and worships the leaders, and yet the leaders are just regular ppl... i will never understand you normal ppl... I fear no man

NOTE: I do fear mods

Black Sorcerer
Maynard, your avatar makes me think of Larry King. messed

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Black Sorcerer
Maynard, your avatar makes me think of Larry King. messed messed....its maynard James Keenan in an interview for his A Pefect Circle CD The Thirteenth Step messed

Cringe
I didnt think my masturbation thread getting to graphic but it got closed confused

jerlark386
Yea, Raz is going out control. I can't believe he closed our self-love thread. Whats the deal? Thirteen year olds can't masturbate or something? Its not like Cringe posted any X rated pictures of himself.

Black Sorcerer
Originally posted by jerlark386
Its not like Cringe posted any X rated pictures of himself.
There is a God.

Cringe
Its not like Cringe posted any X rated pictures of himself.

Yeah-uh-right whistle

DarkC
Like went out on a thread clossing rage and banished everybody for 3 days and then went home and smeared margirine on his nipples blink

Not in the time I've been here.

TheScareCrow
laughing

jerlark386
I still can't believe he closed the masturbation thread. That thread was gold. I would of never know about the 'stranger' technique. Learn new shit everyday.

Cringe
I know.We should protest.I WANT THAT THREAD BACK!!!!!

jerlark386
Thats a sounds like a new thread to me. smile

Cringe
shifty

You make it.I dont want the heat no expression

TwisterGameX
well just typoe it in the other 10 sex threads that have not been closed..thats all.

Cringe
ok smile

kmcdude

hysterical Exactly.................but I have no need to worry bout mods anyway,plus The way I see it

You get banned.................You get banned roll eyes (sarcastic)

Life goes on.............

TwisterGameX
has raz lost his kool cursing

NO...Raz is kool rock

The True Fear
I fear no mod. except for paola she is scary

Cinemaddiction
....and then went home and smeared margirine on his nipples blink

laughing out loud So random! I love it!

Cinemaddiction
I still can't believe he closed the masturbation thread. That thread was gold. I would of never know about the 'stranger' technique. Learn new shit everyday.

Well, I reported it, so blame me. I didn't think it was appropriate for the forums.

The True Fear
neither do i. i really don't care how often dudes on the internet pleasure themselves

Cringe
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Well, I reported it, so blame me. I didn't think it was appropriate for the forums.

You like pickin on my threads dont you?

Thats the second one you've had closed.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cringe
You like pickin on my threads dont you?

Thats the second one you've had closed.

jerry

Cringe
Im not trying to start a fight stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
Fight Fight Fight..Woot Woot

ladygrim
confused but...I didnt do anythingcry

u said the mods have weird sexual fantasys involving margarine no expression

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I think the supposed "police state" that's apparently in effect wouldn't be percieved as much, if so many sad, banned members weren't coming on and creating sock accounts. Were it not for those people, there wouldn't be so many people with the word 'restricted' under their names...

Besides, the mods aren't banning everyone that deserves to be banned. So, it can't be a "crack down".

Who do you think deserves to be banned camptain what knowledge are you privy to? Or do you just dislike some people for personal reasons? smile

kmcdude
Originally posted by ladygrim

laughing

Merdelian
Originally posted by Cringe
I know.We should protest.I WANT THAT THREAD BACK!!!!!
He closed it because several people were offended by it, probably rather than what he said about PG-13. You didn't see exactly a ton of protesters in the sex fantasy thread.

Cringe
Or in The Gentlemens Club.

Capt_Fantastic

I've seen it. Slippery bodies, floping around. They've all done it. I've sold tickets.......

Baylin

You know what it's true!

I once saw them spreading it on scones! whilst having a tea party no less!!! eek!

I swear it's true!

Tired Hiker

One time Raz got all crazy and closed The Pad! sad

Baylin
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
One time Raz got all crazy and closed The Pad! sad

nah he didnt close it, he just kicked you out for not paying the rent.

you should see what me and shellie have done around the place since we moved in.
what with the s&m room and swings ect it's looks quite nice now!

TwisterGameX
Raz is yoda and he is the man!!!

Baylin
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Raz is yoda and he is the man!!!

Nah he isnt, I 've seen photo's of Raz, his ears aint as long as yoda's

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Baylin

Oh embarrasment

Baylin
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Oh embarrasment

but he is green and talks in funny sentances! big grin

Leo.M
Originally posted by Baylin

wtf are u guys on laughing

Baylin
Originally posted by Leo.M
wtf are u guys on laughing

Dont know about anyone else but I'm on the "less than an hour of my 12 hour night shift to go" buzz!
rolling on floor laughing

JKozzy
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
One time Raz got all crazy and closed The Pad! sad sad

Neo_Version 7
I second that sad

kmcdude
third it sad (yes I know what it is)..........or was

Neo_Version 7
I fourth it. sad

Clovie

please dont ban me in part theres a serious question in there embarrasment yes.

bogen
iv'e said worse in the massive 10 days iv'e been hear so i doubt youll get banned a1 but i do have to say that the foroum mods have become a mild form of the gestapo and it is because people are lossing the run of them selfs

bogen
Yea, Raz is going out control. I can't believe he closed our self-love thread. Whats the deal? Thirteen year olds can't masturbate or something? Its not like Cringe posted any X rated pictures of himself.

wen was this id like too know i was never told. you guys shold start a new one in the off topics and see how razzy boy reacts

kmcdude
Originally posted by bogen
wen was this id like too know i was never told. you guys shold start a new one in the off topics and see how razzy boy reacts

roll eyes (sarcastic) It WAS in the off topic

Cringe
I want the Masturbation thread back cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.