Lights Out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theReject
At my school, the lights out is at 1 am on weekdays that we attend school. Which is sorta reasonable. (Though not really, due to massive amounts of homework teachers can dish out.)

But on the weekends, lights out is only a 2 am!!!!!
I mean! What the crap? There shouldn't even be a light's out! We're all 17 & 18 year-olds (err mostly).

Is this an injustice? mad

The True Fear
revolt. tell the teachers to suck it

Sir Mist
School?blink
Do you mean college or something?blink

2am on a weekend...laughing out loud Go out and come back drunk off your ass at 5am and see what they say laughing out loud

mysterio69
well, unless you're gonna revolt like ttf just mentioned, suck it up, and go bed. there's lots of stuff to do in the dark. if i could help ya, i would, but alas...

JKozzy
1am? I'd want to be asleep by 10pm if I could messed

theReject
Originally posted by Sir Mist
School?blink
Do you mean college or something?blink

2am on a weekend...laughing out loud Go out and come back drunk off your ass at 5am and see what they say laughing out loud

I go to a public boarding school.
They'd kick my ass out.

I've been thinking of appealing the time. I was just wondering if this is an unreasonable request? I mean, as it is the weekend.

Ladyluck
Bummer erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.