Who's got better senses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Which in this duo has the better of it?

jrodslam
I think everyone knows where my vote goes. Daredevil.

Wonder Man
Add the guy with the early warning system to this poll. What'shisname?
Peter Piper...picked a pack a pickeled peppers

Wonder Man
OH IT'S PARKER.

Dizzle
Daredevil's are still probably better than both... Spiderman has the "6th" sense in precog, but the rest are pretty normal. DD has enhanced like, everything. And he does some crazy stuff, like identifying people by heartbeat.

wolverine8888
DD hearing is better which wolverien ahs admitted
wolverines smelling is better DD has admitted
wolverines eye sights better seing how DD blind lol

Dizzle
Originally posted by wolverine8888

But DD's radar more than makes up for his blindness. And I say DD because his hearing, IMHO, is much more useful than Wolverine's smell.

Superman still owns the crap out of both.

wolverine8888
DD hearing may be more use full for him but wolverines smell is much mroe usefull to wolverine. also wolverines hearing is pritty dam close to DD

Dizzle
DD hearing may be more sue full for him but wolveriens smell is much mroe usefull to wolverine. also wolverines hearing is pritty dam close to DD

How bout this: Sabretooth beats the crap out of both.

wolverine8888
in fightign wolverine owns sabertooth. wolverien actauly killed sabertooth for good. hearing smelling in ever sense wolverine is better then sabertooth.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
Superman still owns the crap out of both.

DD can read regular print by touch.... Superman can't do that, but other than that his sight and hearing should be better than both these guys.... smell as well.... though i doubt he ever identifies people with it

do these guys have a super sense of taste?

wolverine8888
yes wolverine and sabertooth i know do

Metalmanx
My lord. Besides actual sight, Daredevil FAR EXCEEDS ALL OF WOLVERINE'S SENSES.

His sense of smell is LEAGUES better than Wolverine's.

His sense of touch: He can read just by running his fingers over the ink on the paper.

His hearing puts Wolverine's to shame. He can hear heartbeats from long distances, and can tell when a person is lying based on the beat of the heart. I have YET to see Wolverine do anything close to that.

Hell, I bet DD's sense of taste is better, too.

wolverine8888
metal u would not know what a wolverine comic was if it hit u in the face. DD has admitted that wolverines sense of smell is keener then his own. wolverine can also hear heart beats but yes DD hearing is better. Do not let u hatered blind u so much to think that wolverines smell and hearing are no were near DD which of course ur wrong seeing how wolveriens sense of smell is better. and his hearing is not as goodd as DD but not to far behind it.

xmarksthespot
DD's hearing surpasses Wolverine's many manifold. Superman beats pretty much anyone in sight and hearing though. DD's probably got the edge on most in terms of touch and vestibular sense considering I don't recall Superman having any particular superequilibrium.

Fanboy

I think Superman has better hearing because he can hear clouds screech up together.

Bardock42
Since Wolverine can see I'd go with him......stick out tongue ....nah actually not really, I think Daredevil, he can hear better, touch feel better, I am not sure aboot Smell and Taste bnut he got the Radar Sense..which pawns....

dominic/wolf
wolverine killed sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.