White Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
maaaannnn did yall notice that when batman has ra's al ghul pinned down on the train right when its about to crash , and batman flies out the back, after he said, "But I don't have to save you." his eyes like turned white like n the comic version of batman or the cartoon...maaaann that was ****ing tight...im surprised no1's mentioned it yet big grin

crimsonphoenix
I have to now watch that part more closely cuz i didnt notice that.......

Silverstein
i too did not notice that part. The only part where Ra's eyes turn white (that i can recall) is when he gets bruce to inhale the smoke for his training. Ras steps back and his eyes turns white, and everything is shaky

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Silverstein
i too did not notice that part. The only part where Ra's eyes turn white (that i can recall) is when he gets bruce to inhale the smoke for his training. Ras steps back and his eyes turns white, and everything is shaky

His eyes turned white in that part too? My god, i have to stop focusing on Christian Bale and pay attention to the movie.......lol

braz

yea, but that was because of the hallucinogenic blue flower

crimsonphoenix
Now that i think about it i do recall when bruce was sniffing that stuff that ra's eyes did turn.......

Silverstein
Originally posted by braz
yea, but that was because of the hallucinogenic blue flower

yeah, he was sniffing hallucinogenic fumes/inscents, thats the word i was trying to figure out.

-also when the train was aobut to crash, Ras closed his eyes...and to me, it looked as if he accepted his fate

braz
^yea i noticed that too..either that or he was just like oh shyt, here it comes....lol

btw nice sigwink

Silverstein
btw nice sigwink

my sig? o thanks. I tried to remember the quotes that Ras told Bruce during his training, but i couldnt, so i took the words "confront fear" off a picture of a yellow BB controller LOL

Altar[1stONE]
^yea i noticed that too..either that or he was just like oh shyt, here it comes....lol

btw nice sigwink

LMAO

i still think he lives though. And batmans eyes do turn white a couple of times in the movie . I think they do when he says "nice coat" to that russian bum.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Altar
LMAO

i still think he lives though. And batmans eyes do turn white a couple of times in the movie . I think they do when he says "nice coat" to that russian bum.

not batmans eyes...Ra's al ghuls eyes, wat i mightve read the first post wrong...i thought braz was talking about ras al ghuls eyes LOL my bad

Silverstein
ok i just saw Batman's eyes turn white right before he flew out of the train!! it was amazing, i dunno how he did that...

b-dan
my sig? o thanks. I tried to remember the quotes that Ras told Bruce during his training, but i couldnt, so i took the words "confront fear" off a picture of a yellow BB controller LOL heres some " your anger can be a powerful wepon but if you let it it will destroy you as it almost did me" and " your fathers death wasent your fault it was your fathers!!!" and my fave line is before he dies " you cant do anything and you never will you are just a man in a cape that it why you can never do what is nessesary and that is why you cannot stop this train

Silverstein
Originally posted by b-dan
heres some " your anger can be a powerful wepon but if you let it it will destroy you as it almost did me" and " your fathers death wasent your fault it was your fathers!!!" and my fave line is before he dies " you cant do anything and you never will you are just a man in a cape that it why you can never do what is nessesary and that is why you cannot stop this train

those are good...still not THE greatest

braz
my fav. personally wink

Ducard: your parents death was not ur fault...it was ur father's
Bruce: the man had a gun!
Ducard: well that wouldnt stop you would it?!
Bruce: ive had training.
Ducard: "Training is nothing!, Will is EVERYTHING!!"

Ducard: but if you devote yourself to an ideal and they cannot stop you.... then you become something else entirely.
Bruce: Which is?
Ducard: a legend, Mr. Wayne

Ducard: to conquer fear, you must become fear.... you must bask in the fear of other men...and men fear most what they cannot see-(*ninja's aline in rows*)

^greatest quote IMO,...the whole reason why bruce became batman....simply because, his worst fear was bats, and to overcome it, he became his fear, a bat...of course he is still human....so, as we've known all our lives from comic books and TV shows...."Batman!"

Silverstein
my fav. personally wink

Ducard: your parents death was not ur fault...it was ur father's
Bruce: the man had a gun!
Ducard: well that wouldnt stop you would it?!
Bruce: ive had training.
Ducard: "Training is nothing!, Will is EVERYTHING!!"

Ducard: but if you devote yourself to an ideal and they cannot stop you.... then you become something else entirely.
Bruce: Which is?
Ducard: a legend, Mr. Wayne

Ducard: to conquer fear, you must become fear.... you must bask in the fear of other men...and men fear most what they cannot see-(*ninja's aline in rows*)

^greatest quote IMO,...the whole reason why bruce became batman....simply because, his worst fear was bats, and to overcome it, he became his fear, a bat...of course he is still human....so, as we've known all our lives from comic books and TV shows...."Batman!"

the best quotes indeed big grin

b-dan
i just saw the white eyes and i was flippin out my freind didnt really cared but i thought it was sweet

Silverstein
maybe the white eyes thing, represents that Ras now fears batman...since he has been defeated. Remember when bruce inhaled the crushed blue flower inscents, he saw Ras eyes turned white...

braz
yea^ thats a thought i could see that

sevenman
that was hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.