Jar Jar & C-3P0 vs Ragnos and Simus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Escape81
Hasn't been done before. stick out tongue

Tangible God
And for good reason.

Darth_Glentract
Stop it with the gay threads. It's not funny anymore.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Stop it with the gay threads. It's not funny anymore.

It might just be legitimate... embarrasment

Darth_Veav
Jar Jar and C3P0. One annoying Gungans are enough to kill two Sith Lords. However Jar Jar is the king of all annoying stupid Gungans. Therefore this thread is gay.

Tangible God
Lol

Escape81
Well, I dunno... I'm the firm believer that Jar Jar belongs in a domain with Harry Potter and Anakin Skywalker (TPM) in the category of outrageous luck. He might beat both of them by sheer stupid luck. You never know.

Tangible God
I very much doubt that Simus and Marka are gonna give Jar jar the opputunities he received in TPM.

Escape81
Like I said... You never know. I can see it now. Ragnos and Simus dismantle C-3P0 by blinking, and then move to Jar Jar. As they raise their hands to fire off blasts of Sith magic, Jar Jar jumps to the floor, and a conveniantly placed blaster pistol attatches to his foot, fires twice and nails both Sith Lords between the eyes.

Tangible God
Yeah, my pet elephant is the size of Jupiter and squeezed through a mouse hole.

overlord
Bump.

(tres cool thread)
Didn't C3PO murder a lot of stormtroopers in some cool book?

Illustrious
Are you comparing Stormtroopers to Ragnos and Simus?

Deus Ex
No, he's comparing ignorance to relative information.

Sorgo
This thread is ridiculous.

It would only take Threepio to kill Ragnos and Simus.

overlord
This thread is making me laughing out loud!!!
Especially with Jar Jar!
Jar Jar: "oopsydaisyah, meesah walk on yousah golden shoesical, oopsyh, meesah sorry."
Golden man: "This is rude behavior, I can't believe it. Here I am trying to kill sith and you are constantly falling on top of me." Ragnos: "AAAAAAAARGHH!! Get that slimy f*ck off of me!!"
Jar Jar: "Oops, meesah sorry, meesah not seeing yousah."
Golden Man: "Feel my wrath."
Simus: "KHAAAAAAANN!!"
Jar Jar: "Yousah all bombad jedi aren't yous?"

overlord
Originally posted by Illustrious
Are you comparing Stormtroopers to Ragnos and Simus?

Yeah.. I actually bumped this thread because I thought C3PO would win. What the f**k?

Anyways.. Should I open some lame ass thread to get my question answered? Because I am really wondering how the F*ck C3PO supposedly did it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.