The EVIL KMC Corn Maze!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
This is like the hugest corn maze you've ever seen!!!!!!!!!! It's massive and can take hours to get out of.NO maps,no guides,just instinct that the turn you make wont be YOUR LAST!!!!!!!

Be careful in the corn maze apart from the trails lies ghouls,vampires,and monster's of all sorts.BEWARE!

mysterio69
meh. i've already escaped.

The True Fear
kkik

Cringe
You can never escape the quickly.Even if you tried the ghouls would quickly inhabit your flesh and drag you back!

The True Fear
sjioahus

mysterio69
umm...nope. i'm out, and ...nope. no ghouls in my flesh. sorry. you may have to rethink your maze.

TheScareCrow
I watch over the Cornmaze!! ninja

The True Fear
mike jones is the cornmaze

Cringe
He's a goul.I shot him then took his spirit and made ghoul no expression

Coldfire
ooooo maze... interesting stick out tongue

mysterio69
Originally posted by Coldfire
ooooo maze... interesting stick out tongue
not really. it was easy to escape.

Cringe
No it isnt.You two may think you've escaped but really your mind is playing tricks on you.While you think your free your actually getting nowhere wink

Coldfire
Originally posted by Cringe
No it isnt.You two may think you've escaped but really your mind is playing tricks on you.While you think your free your actually getting nowhere wink
lol so I see stick out tongue

Captain REX
Moderators get a free map, a Coke or Pepsi, four slaves that carry them through the maze, a surround sound system in the carrier, and a hot tub with a radio and television (digital cable and video games no less).

Coldfire
Originally posted by Captain REX
Moderators get a free map, a Coke or Pepsi, four slaves that carry them through the maze, a surround sound system in the carrier, and a hot tub with a radio and television (digital cable and video games no less).
haha you expect a lot stick out tongue

The True Fear
can i be your carrier person?

Cringe
Originally posted by Captain REX

They get the Pepsi and a free pass not be inhabited by ghouls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.