morlun vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
all out bloodlust fight in central park

thesilverspider
bump

Arahan
I would say Wolverine loses but then all the Fanboys will rise and
say:

Bla bla bested Hulk bla bla healing bla bla bla adamantium bones bla bla

steverules
No wolverine would win cause he can fly and he can beat galactus.LOL

Arahan
laughing

steverules
Since morlun can punch as hard as thor I'm gonna say morlun, he would wipe the floor with wolvie and then punch him into the next millenium. If morlun can beat spidey then I think he can beat wolvie.
Unless wolvie decides to fly away of coarse.LOL

Arahan
hehe

morlun is a beast. He is very powerful and smart.
Has enough fighting experience and can surely kick Logans
ass to the next state.

Hmm i wonder where jinzin and creshock are. The Number 1
Wolverine supporters.

steverules
You missed out wolverine 8888, he loves wolverine.

Pointinel
yup wolverine loses to morlun because spidey never defeated this dude

^perfect logic

am i right guys?

steverules
yeah. But what happen's to morlun in evolve or die I wonder. Any way at the moment spidey's got a disease and I think that's to do with him evolving. Don't you agree?

K3VIL
Who claimed Morlun can punch hard as Thor?
Morlun was a Class 70/80 guy which strenght affects majorly totem enhanced beings like Spider-Man.
Punch hard as Thor?
Spidey would be dead now.

steverules
In his first ever incounter with morlun spidey said"No one's ever punched me that hard not hulk, not thor, not anyone". stick out tongue smart

X-Logan

X-Logan

steverules
Tell that to Willrules. If morluns punches aren't as hard then why did dpidey say what he said?

K3VIL
Originally posted by steverules
Tell that to Willrules. If morluns punches aren't as hard then why did dpidey say what he said?
Cause the writers wanna made fanboys jerk off thinking Spidey can survive to Thor's best blows.

steverules
LOL. That probably is the reason.

manjaro
Morlun in his prime was class100, but since the totemistic well has dried up considerably he's down to about half that. so at the moment, spidey is the last person he can feed on. anyway this guy has super speed as well when he punched spidey clear across the street into another building about 100 yrds away by the time spidey could get up off his ass Morlun was alerady kicking the door in. at no time in the fight did spidey have the upper hand, morlun was just displaying a serious level of ownership.

historically speaking wolverine has never beaten anypne stronger than him hands down. he either stalemated, or had a good showing b4 somthing innterrupts thats exactly what i think will happen here he'll just manage to survive but i honestly think he would get his ass beat.

steverules
Well a fanboy would say that If wolverine would beat morlun cause wolverine can fly and beat galactus and bake pancakes in the morning, but I ain't no fanboy so I would definitely say morlun. Aunt May could beat morlun, cause she'd go up to him pimp slap him and then blow his nut's of with a shotgun.LOL

golem370
Morlun's powers and Strength

Very high. He was supposedly stronger than Thor and the Hulk. Read profile's body for comments that.
Powers: Doesn't tire and doesn't grow weary. Absorbs life-forces on touch.
Abilities: Once he touches anybody, he can always find him/her.
and he is 7foot5

steverules
I'm confused, first I'm being told that morlun isn't stronger than hulk or thor and now I'm being told he is, for crying out loud give a simple straight answer people is morlun stronger than hulk or thor?

K3VIL
He was stronger than Thor and the Hulk, so his strength may go well into Class 100. Another explanation, more plausible, is that whenever Spider-Man hit him he absorbed his life-force, and whenever he hit he did the same, increasing the impact. This would drop him to Class 75/80 levels.

brainchild81
Morlun's too damn tough and mean. Morlun wins.

Smaxxer
Since morlun can punch as hard as thor I'm gonna say morlun, he would wipe the floor with wolvie and then punch him into the next millenium.
Who says Morlun can punch as hard as Thor ? confused

X-Logan

steverules
Originally posted by Arahan
Morlun is a great villian. Powerful, charismatic and funny.

This was in the spidey forum. It could be put in his dating portfolio.

Arahan
Which Handbook? 2004?

wolverine8888
not morlun abilities is he can when he punches u takes some of ur own life froces as well and hits u with it. thats why spdierman said he neve been hit so hard. also he has very high durability. but the thing is spiderman was puching him if wolverine stabbed the gy he would kill him.
by the way who ever said wolverine has never beaten guys stronger then him realy has never read a wolverine comic in his life

Arahan
This was in the spidey forum. It could be put in his dating portfolio.

laughing

I almost forgot that I wrote this.

X-Logan
Which Handbook? 2004?
yes

Smaxxer
I'm confused, first I'm being told that morlun isn't stronger than hulk or thor and now I'm being told he is, for crying out loud give a simple straight answer people is morlun stronger than hulk or thor?
No he was NOT stronger than those guys. No way.

Don't know exactly how strong he was, but he was not in the same league as Thor or Hulk. Maybe Thing or Colossus or so.

Of course, since he's returning soon, we may have new information about his strength level...

wolverine8888
morlun is not any were near there strength he is 20 ton chraracter ecpt when he hits u he takes ur life enegy as well and add in to the hit thats why it feels as if he hitting u with far more strength then he has.

X-Logan
Wolverine have already beaten lots of guys stronger than Morlun.

Wendigo,Thing,Namor,Tiger Shark....

steverules
laughing

I almost forgot that I wrote this.

I think you would be good at writing portfolio's for those marvel villains that can't get a woman.

X-Logan
Originally posted by wolverine8888
morlun is not any were near there strength he is 20 ton chraracter ecpt when he hits u he takes ur life enegy as well and add in to the hit thats why it feels as if he hitting u with far more strength then he has.
Exactly...

If Morlun were as strong as Colossus Spiderman would be dead by now.

Arahan
Yes if you put all logic away but hey writers do everything
to rise the sell figures.

Smaxxer
Can we please leave Wolverine out of this ?

steverules
Well since it's a morlun vs wolverine thread I'm guessing no.

wolverine8888
Can we please leave Wolverine out of this ?

what the **** this thread is morlun vs wolverine why the hell would we leave wolverine out?

Smaxxer
laughing Sorry my bad, got confused smile

But anyway, hmmmm, hmmmm, depends, I'd say Morlun 8, Wolverine 2.

steverules
Originally posted by wolverine8888
what the **** this thread is morlun vs wolverine why the hell would we leave wolverine out?

LOL you basically just repeated what I said.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Smaxxer
laughing Sorry my bad, got confused smile

But anyway, hmmmm, hmmmm, depends, I'd say Morlun 8, Wolverine 2.

no bigy. thou wolverine would win 10/10 seing how unlike spidermans punches wolverines stabb all could be deadly. also wolverine wont be holding back he will be out to kill morlun.

wolverine8888
LOL you basically just repeated what I said.

when i started typing it urs was not posted yet lol

X-Logan
I think Wolverine takes 8 out of 10.

steverules
That dude was crazy saying that we shouldn't mention wolverine in this thread even though it's a wolverine vs morlun thread.LOL

golem370
Wolverine is so dead one touch and Wolverine is wrecked He touch Wolverine and Before his healing factor starts working Morlun breaks his neck

steverules
How exactly does he break a neck forged of adamantium.

X-Logan
Originally posted by golem370
Wolverine is so dead one touch and Wolverine is wrecked He touch Wolverine and Before his healing factor starts working Morlun breaks his neck
He Touches wolverine and Logan cuts his uggly head off.The End.

wolverine8888
That dude was crazy saying that we shouldn't mention wolverine in this thread even though it's a wolverine vs morlun thread.LOL
ya he was lol

steverules
Originally posted by X-Logan
He Touches wolverine and Logan cuts his uggly head off.The End.

Sounds like it would make a good long storyline.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by golem370

u just prove in 2 sentances that u have never read a wolverine comic or know a thing about him u should feel proud.

wolverines neck cna not be broken. wolevrine with bone claws had his next broken on many occassion it repaired it self as soon as it broke.
wolverine takes hit form class 100 ton character and is fine
morlun is 20 ton class.

leonidas
<<morlun is 20 ton class.>>

eer

according to spidey he is stronger than both thor and hulk. as far as his invulnerability, it is in question. you can no more say wolvie could hurt him than i can say he couldn't because he's not been shown often enough to gauge. one theory says he stills some of the life force of the person he fights and so is constantly healing/getting stronger. if that's the case, nothing wolvie does will hurt him.

again, too much is unknown about morlun. one thing that IS damn sure known -- he is NOT cl20 . . .

X-Logan

wolverine8888
Originally posted by leonidas
<<morlun is 20 ton class.>>

eer

according to spidey he is stronger than both thor and hulk. as far as his invulnerability, it is in question. you can no more say wolvie could hurt him than i can say he couldn't because he's not been shown often enough to gauge. one theory says he stills some of the life force of the person he fights and so is constantly healing/getting stronger. if that's the case, nothing wolvie does will hurt him.

again, too much is unknown about morlun. one thing that IS damn sure known -- he is NOT cl20 . . .

u do not listen do u. spidermna said he never been hit so hard because morlun takes ur life energy away when he hits u. he is in fact only 20 tons but his punch to so much more dmaage to to his powers. also spiderman made morlin bleed so yes wolvrerine can stab him. wolverine claws can cut thru any thing but captian shield and adamantim also it can not cut thru anti metal. be sides that it cna cut thru any thing includeing morlun. morlun is did.

golem370
Well if it is Morlun that was stronger then Hulk and Hulk bends Adamantium then Morlun good break Wolverine's neck.

leonidas
<<u do not listen do u.>>

only to people worth listening to.

<<he is in fact only 20 tons>>

where did you get this 'fact'?

<<be sides that it cna cut thru any thing includeing morlun>>

how do you know morlun would be hurt by being cut?

X-Logan
where did you get this 'fact'?

Spiderman OFFICIAL handbook 2004 confused

Where did you fet the fact that Morlun is stronger than Hulk or even stronger than Rogue?
confused

steverules
These threads always turn into an argument don't they.

golem370
Morlun

steverules
I've seen that pic one thousand times before, how many more people are gonna keep showing that pic?

wolverine8888
Well if it is Morlun that was stronger then Hulk and Hulk bends Adamantium then Morlun good break Wolverine's neck.

dude again he not as strong as the hulk. also show prove of hulk bending adamantium. aslo hulk had never been able to break wolverine adamatium befor. the fact is from (spiderman hand book 2004) morlun is only 20 ton character. hmm well does it matter if it hurts morlun if he gets stabbed throu the hear he will die. he has never shown he has any healing factors so he wont be comming back

steverules
That's true in a comic hulk grabbed wolvies claws and didn't even bend them the slightest.

leonidas
<<spiderman hand book 2004>>

cool 'nuff. does it say in the handbook he steals energy? the first time he hit spidey he hadn't been fighting spidey at all so how would he have been siphoning energy?

and again, saying if he gets stabbed through he'll die is speculation. he appears to be an immortal of sorts. it may well take much more than that to kill him.

steverules
Aunt may could pimp slap and then blow of his genitles, and then while he's crying over the fact that he just had his genitles blown off and will never be able to have babies with she hulk then she blows his brains out and shoot's him four hundred times MWA HA HA HA. I've gone and taken it to far haven't I?

wolverine8888
<<spiderman hand book 2004>>

cool 'nuff. does it say in the handbook he steals energy? the first time he hit spidey he hadn't been fighting spidey at all so how would he have been siphoning energy?

and again, saying if he gets stabbed through he'll die is speculation. he appears to be an immortal of sorts. it may well take much more than that to kill him.

when he hits u he auto steals ur energy. also if his arm gets cut off he wont regrow another nor his head hell he could still be a live but uses less and out of the fight.

steverules
Then wolverine uses morluns chopped of arms to pimp slap morlun to death.

leonidas
i'm still not convinced. not enough known about morlun to say exactloy what would happen if he fought wolvie or anyone else. oddly enough, i don't see wolvie cutting his arms and head off though . . .

and wolvie's neck was broken by hulk in a what if book. it was also broken by conan in a what if book where conan beat the crap out of wolvie. wolvie also seemed to belive spidey could break his neck in the spidey v wolvie one shot. it is clearly illogical to say his neck is made of adamantium -- how would he turn his head or bend it to look up or down? his skeletal structure is fused with adamantium -- doesn't mean every bone is unbreakable.

steverules
I've said that spidey could break wolvie's neck in loads of threads but no one believed me.... all I can say is shame on you all for having no faith.

Sparkz

Because he hit him harder than thor and hulk ever have i mean if spidey fights thor thor if he hits him must be holding back and hulk has only ever made glancing blows, but morlun hit him head on and he prob drained some life force from him aswell, so what spidey was saying was that he hit him stronger than the hulk and thor ever have, not he is stronger, well thats what i think.

And wolvy would lose, not because spidey couldnt win without plot device, but look at what spider-man hit him with, cars lamposts explosions all at full force, all wolvy has is his claws and morlun prob would have a healing factor, hes never been injured so we don't know. but Morlun never tires and has super strength, so he could just hound wolverine for days and overload his healing factor killing him.

DarkCrawler
People. Don't. Trust. The. Fu*king. Handbooks.

Countless mistakes there...trust comics. By his showings, I would say that Morlun is at least Class 60. That compared to his superhuman speed, his greater experience, his invunerability and his skills, would make him beat Wolverine 8/10.

steverules
Well hulk can give punches that are hard enough to kill wolvie if he didn't have his healing factor. So if morlun did hit spidey then it couldn't have been as hard as the Hulk.

Sparkz
Well hulk can give punches that are hard enough to kill wolvie if he didn't have his healing factor. So if morlun did hit spidey then it couldn't have been as hard as the Hulk.

Yeah but i think spidey is comparing the hits to what hulk has hit him with not what hulk is capable of.

Arahan
I think you would be good at writing portfolio's for those marvel villains that can't get a woman.

Sounds intersting, may be i will write a application.....
nah that would be too much work. there must be tons of
single villians in the MU.

(hell even me is a single)

steverules
I can see it now. Morlun is a nobody knows year old who is capable to float your boat. At weekends morlun likes walks in the park and dinner in the candle light, he also likes walks on the beach in the moonlight. His hobbies are making dinner, kicking spideys butt and swimming.

thesilverspider
based on the fact that morlun was dominating spidey you got 2 speculate that he will beat wolverine

jgiant
Both bad dudes, but i'll give morlun the advantage because he is soo experienced...7/10

manjaro
Originally posted by K3VIL
He was stronger than Thor and the Hulk, so his strength may go well into Class 100. Another explanation, more plausible, is that whenever Spider-Man hit him he absorbed his life-force, and whenever he hit he did the same, increasing the impact. This would drop him to Class 75/80 levels.

you all should bear in mind that the above post by kevil is a direct quote from marvel.com. the site also lists his strength at 4

so we know he's stronger than spidy so he's at the very least above 10 tons and class4 maxes out at 25, so him being currently 20tons isnt far fetched to me. perhaps if there were more totemsitc guys around he would maintain a stronger level but for now 20tons sounds about right

check the chart:

jinzin
i'm still not convinced. not enough known about morlun to say exactloy what would happen if he fought wolvie or anyone else. oddly enough, i don't see wolvie cutting his arms and head off though . . .

and wolvie's neck was broken by hulk in a what if book. it was also broken by conan in a what if book where conan beat the crap out of wolvie. wolvie also seemed to belive spidey could break his neck in the spidey v wolvie one shot. it is clearly illogical to say his neck is made of adamantium -- how would he turn his head or bend it to look up or down? his skeletal structure is fused with adamantium -- doesn't mean every bone is unbreakable.

leonidas we've been down this road and down this road again and again....

first off, you're using a what if comic to secure that wolverine's neck can be broken.. second you're using a hulk who was in such a rageful state that he used all of it to dislodge one friggin vertebre

THEN, you use a second WHAT IF as your proof?

I'm sorry, I didn't know what if counted in that manner.. than in what if 31 hulk gets killed by wolverine long before hulk ever had a chance to "break his neck".. as far as the conan thing.. he severed the nerves and moved a vertebre slightly if that... nothing else... and on top of that, sis it with a sword that may or may not have magical properties..

and finally, he lied to spiderman plain and simple... to save spidey's ego... it was later reconted...

again.. if you believe these take presitence over say hulk uppercutting wolverine's jaw and not breaking his neck on multiple occasions in the 616 Universe..than all I can say is that you are beyond my help friend.... sad

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
People. Don't. Trust. The. Fu*king. Handbooks.

Countless mistakes there...trust comics. By his showings, I would say that Morlun is at least Class 60. That compared to his superhuman speed, his greater experience, his invunerability and his skills, would make him beat Wolverine 8/10.

wait... but when handbooks show inacurate stats that would put wolverine against statistical odds.. that's when they are acceptable? What the f**k?

jinzin
Originally posted by Sparkz
Because he hit him harder than thor and hulk ever have i mean if spidey fights thor thor if he hits him must be holding back and hulk has only ever made glancing blows, but morlun hit him head on and he prob drained some life force from him aswell, so what spidey was saying was that he hit him stronger than the hulk and thor ever have, not he is stronger, well thats what i think.

And wolvy would lose, not because spidey couldnt win without plot device, but look at what spider-man hit him with, cars lamposts explosions all at full force, all wolvy has is his claws and morlun prob would have a healing factor, hes never been injured so we don't know. but Morlun never tires and has super strength, so he could just hound wolverine for days and overload his healing factor killing him.

think about spidey hitting hulk with those.. he wouldn't do anything but make hulk angry... I mean.. he's tried it...

and yet wolverine.. (with only his claws) is able to but the beast down on occasion....

long pig
How does Wolverine's neck have total invulnerability when he's been k.o'd by being shot in the back of the neck many times?

jinzin
many times? What the f**k? care to list em?

you also have multiple nerve clusters and meridian channels that run alongthe back of your neck making it the perfect place for attack.

long pig
Hawkeye did it two or three months ago with an arrow to the neck. Sabretooth took him out with a sniper bullet to the neck before. I think the Prof X files even listed prying apart his vertebrae as a way to k.o Wolverine.

Arahan
Yeah Jinzin, thats my boy.

steverules
Every thread that I go into I can guarantee that I will always find an argument going on, and two people will be taking the mick or there will be wolverine fanboys saying such things as: "Wolverine is immortal, he can beat galactus and can fly."

leonidas
<<leonidas we've been down this road and down this road again and again....

first off, you're using a what if comic to secure that wolverine's neck can be broken.. second you're using a hulk who was in such a rageful state that he used all of it to dislodge one friggin vertebre

I'm sorry, I didn't know what if counted in that manner.. than in what if 31 hulk gets killed by wolverine long before hulk ever had a chance to "break his neck".. as far as the conan thing.. he severed the nerves and moved a vertebre slightly if that... nothing else... and on top of that, sis it with a sword that may or may not have magical properties..

and finally, he lied to spiderman plain and simple... to save spidey's ego... it was later reconted...

again.. if you believe these take presitence over say hulk uppercutting wolverine's jaw and not breaking his neck on multiple occasions in the 616 Universe..than all I can say is that you are beyond my help friend....>>

HAHAH! i KNEW that would bring you out of hiding!!

and the what if's were simply used to refute the opinion that his neck has NEVER been broken.

and of course, you my friend (and you're not alone) have never been able to give an adequate explanation as to just WHY his neck COULDN'T be broken. the soft tissue between vertebrae should be as vulnerable to assault as his skin is to being cut. i'm not even saying he couldn't heal from it, just that realistically, it should be possible to break his neck by essentially displacing/severing it.

ah, this brings back the memories . . . big grin

steverules
How did wolverine even manage to kill the hulk?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jinzin
wait... but when handbooks show inacurate stats that would put wolverine against statistical odds.. that's when they are acceptable? What the f**k?

When have I done so?

wolverine8888
<<leonidas we've been down this road and down this road again and again....

again.. if you believe these take presitence over say hulk uppercutting wolverine's jaw and not breaking his neck on multiple occasions in the 616 Universe..than all I can say is that you are beyond my help friend....>>

HAHAH! i KNEW that would bring you out of hiding!!

and the what if's were simply used to refute the opinion that his neck has NEVER been broken.

and of course, you my friend (and you're not alone) have never been able to give an adequate explanation as to just WHY his neck COULDN'T be broken. the soft tissue between vertebrae should be as vulnerable to assault as his skin is to being cut. i'm not even saying he couldn't heal from it, just that realistically, it should be possible to break his neck by essentially displacing/severing it.

ah, this brings back the memories . . . big grin

wolverine8888

ah, this brings back the memories . . .

again thats in a what if. that does not prove that his neck can be broken when he ahs adadmantium in it. we have gone over this befor what if hold no weight. in a what if wolverien kill magneto in a one on one battle then he killed juggernaut then he killed apoc. we all know he can not do this so if u stating wolverine neck can be broken because of a what if then I guess ur saying wolverien can kill these 3 in one on one combat.
me and cres of proved countless times that wolverines vertabra are connected. in order to break the things be hind the enck u would have to break the adadmantium. they can not shift because they are connected. also wolverine who had bone claws had his neck broken on many occassions and it healed as soon as it broke.

leonidas
not saying it couldn't heal. if the vertbrae are connected by adamantium how can he move his neck? the soft tissue between the bone is what makes your neck flexible, same as the soft tissue between the bones of your arm allow you to bend your elbow or move your shoulder. remove the flexibility -- or replace it with something inflexible -- and you remove the ability to move your neck. it makes no sense.

TheKahn
not saying it couldn't heal. if the vertbrae are connected by adamantium how can he move his neck? the soft tissue between the bone is what makes your neck flexible, same as the soft tissue between the bones of your arm allow you to bend your elbow or move your shoulder. remove the flexibility -- or replace it with something inflexible -- and you remove the ability to move your neck. it makes no sense.

The simple answer is that the writers never thought that out when they invented wolverine. You should be able to cut the soft tissues in Wolverine's body and thus cut off his head or rip off arms and legs. But since this was never given any real thought, he is written as if all of his bones where somehow connected even though this would mean he could move very little. There is really no real way to logically explain it other than just poor writing. sad

steverules
How did wolverine even manage to kill the hulk?

Anyone?

TheKahn
Anyone?

Simple: Wolverine >>>>>>>>>>> more popular than the Hulk

leonidas
<<The simple answer is that the writers never thought that out when they invented wolverine. You should be able to cut the soft tissues in Wolverine's body and thus cut off his head or rip off arms and legs. But since this was never given any real thought, he is written as if all of his bones where somehow connected even though this would mean he could move very little. There is really no real way to logically explain it other than just poor writing. >>

yes

that's all i wanted to hear anyone admit . . .

steverules
Originally posted by TheKahn
Simple: Wolverine >>>>>>>>>>> more popular than the Hulk

Well that doesn't really answer my question.

wolverine8888
oh he stabbed hulk throu the hear then slit his throught I think oh and also put another claws through his head. but I could be wrong.

steverules
That sounds like it would kill him. Thanx for answering my question.

wolverine8888
ur welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.