quicksilver vs northstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
who takes this?

King_Mungi
Use the search engine, been done already

Northstar wins. However, Quicksilver is a better character

wolverine8888
yup

wolverine8888
the whole north star being gay thing kina ruind his character

The True Fear
why do u say that wolvie?

King_Mungi
I never liked him even before he "came" out, he was just to much of a prick. I never liked him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by wolverine8888
the whole north star being gay thing kina ruind his character

Na he was always a crappy character

wolverine8888
because after then made him gay they turn him into a pussy. and they made him flipp out all the time too it got pritty annoying. they should not made such a big deal about him being gay so what he gay who cares it realy should not effected his character so much

Metalmanx
Yea. Northstar does win. But Quicksilver is the much better character. That and he has the much cooler name.

The True Fear
i see your point 8888

wolverine8888
true he always was a prick and rather cocky. u ever notice that seems to be a thing with super fast people in marvel. quick silver is extremely cocky so is north star lol.

wolverine8888
i see your point 8888

aight cool. ya I never had a problem beign gay i just don't like how they changed him

King_Mungi
I just hope they give Aurora back her potential of going 99% of light speed. She was a badass....and easy on the eyes, which makes me happysmile

King_Mungi
true he always was a prick and rather cocky. u ever notice that seems to be a thing with super fast people in marvel. quick silver is extremely cocky so is north star lol.

Yep, it's true and the only one who really isn't a prick is Aurora. Maybe that's why I like her so much.....that and female speedsters kick ass.

wolverine8888
Yep, it's true and the only one who really isn't a prick is Aurora. Maybe that's why I like her so much.....that and female speedsters kick ass.

ya true but even she a ltitle snotty but normal as hell next to the other too

The True Fear
some speedsters need a good ass beating

wolverine8888
ya lol

Wickerman
north star gay

Originally posted by The True Fear
some speedsters need a good ass beating

shifty

Northstar wins btw.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.