Please pray for my dad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
I found out a few hours ago my dad had a heart attack this morning... please pray for him. I'm going home tomorrow morning so I'll be with my family.

The True Fear
I hope he is alright

Ms Flower
cry Allyn...Im praying for him sweetie.

hug

Piggle Humsy
Oh a1 I'm so sorry to hear that sad

hug hughug

I hope your dad recovers soon.

I wish you and your family all the best.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I found out a few hours ago my dad had a heart attack this morning... please pray for him. I'm going home tomorrow morning so I'll be with my family.
cry wow allyn... i really hope is is okay hun! My thoughts are defently with you!! hug hug

Lana
Damn, I'm sorry....I hope he's okay.....

kmcdude

I dont pray no expression

Piggle Humsy
My thoughts are with you and your family. smile

pray

petpet

Coldfire
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My thoughts are with you and your family. smile

pray

petpet
mine too Allyn smile

hug

Sir Mist
All the best man thumb up

Wickerman
Hey man, hope everything goes alright sad

~wickerman~

dark_angelz

OMG, sad Im sry, Allyn.Im praying hard 4 ur dad N u.I know how this feels.TRUST me. sad BESt of luck Allyn. smile

dark_angelz
Originally posted by kmcdude

Dont b so mean.

Cringe

Hope he's ok.I will.

*Sxc_Sarah*
aww im so sorry to hear tht hunni i hope hes ok
ill be prayin all day n nightsmile

lilmisskitten
*prays* Sorry....hug

a1hsauce
thanks guys I appreciate this...Im on my way to the airport right now.

Cepheus
I dont believe in god, so I dont pray, but I really hope ur dad's ok smile
My grandad had a heart attack like 2 weeks ago, it was his 2nd in 2 years... he's alrite now...

RagingSilent
-.- I'm really sorry to hear that....

I hope he recovers soonsmile

Neo_Version 7
Dude, I hope he's alright.

Take it easy.

Spideys Sister
Man, my grammas in the hospital because she had a whole lot of strokes(She didn't say anything to me and my mom.) and she has kidney failure, so I can feel your pain.

Neo_Version 7
You take it easy too. erm

Spideys Sister
Ah, I'm a tough Spider.

Neo_Version 7
Peter would be proud. thumb up

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud

CherryTopper
my heart is with you

Tony Stark
My thoughts and prayers are with your Dad and you and your family. Be strong, and have a positive attitude.

smile

CherryTopper
well at least you get to be with him I am all alone

Ex11B

yes..i hope all goes well for him.... smile

ninjababe
My peace be with you, and God be with your Dad, Jason.
I'll pray every night to asure myself he and you are ok.

commander gree
I found out a few hours ago my dad had a heart attack this morning... please pray for him. I'm going home tomorrow morning so I'll be with my family. hope he is allright

commander gree
I dont pray no expression then this is youre chanse

Otaku
*pray*

Sorry dude.I hope hes gonna be ok....

Elina_Egyptian
I will pray for him even though I am athiest. I hope he will be ok and good luck to you.cuti

Ladyluck

All the best to you and your dad hug

I'll be praying cry

Raven Guardia
I am sorry to hear that sad I will pray for you and your family. Dont give up on hope and faith.

Salem07
Awe Allyn hunnie, I hope he is doing okay. I will pray for him and your family. We know you will stay strong through this. hug We love you hun

justjakk
I found out a few hours ago my dad had a heart attack this morning... please pray for him. I'm going home tomorrow morning so I'll be with my family. i sure do hope your dad has better luck than mine did. he was in the hospital for nearly 3 months with cardio miopothy and passed on from 6 cardiac arrests. i hope your dad makes it through. it is a hard thing to get through.

Blood Ninja
dude....ill pray for you......even tho i dont know you. but thats sad...

ben_dover
Our hearts go out and pray for the best. I really hope everything turns out ok and your father will return home with a heart as tought as a warrior. Tell your father he is not alone, even though he might not hear you, we all are rooting here for the best.

I don't know you, but I feel your pain.

I wish you the very best!

kmcdude

embarrasment Okay,I thought about it and relized I was a bit harsh yesterday,so Wish u the best man honestly smile

I am still not gunna pray though stick out tongue

silver_tears
I am so sorry for you and your family.

Jedi Priestess
My most heartfelt prayers go out to you at this time of need. Here's hoping he pulls though.

Fianna
I'm sorry Allyn..I hope he will be okay...

Take care sweetie hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.