Hercules and Wonderman vs. Abomination and Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who will win this one ?

in my opinion .. a great matchup...

olympian
Current Abomination?

Edge to team one.

armandovalles
Herc and WM win easily. Herc alone could probly stalemate Savage Hulk, and i think WM isnt too far from Herc in strength and Herc beat Abom in one shot so i say Abom lasts 2 minutes max against WM. Then it's Herc and WM versus Savage Hulk. Hulk dies.

Betageuze
i mean the "original" abomination !

Betageuze
you even forget than once Hulk stalemated ... Herc, Wonderman, Namor, Iron-Man (i am not sure if i have forgotten one)......at one time.... so how Hulk dies in this match ???.... and with original Abomination on his side..... i would go with team number 2

olympian
You didnt said wich Abomination was.

Hulk didnt stalemated the four at the same time. He didnt even fough them at the same time, they showed up in turns.

Of those Avengers the one who looked even was Herc. Altho IM didnt do bad himself before the greenster got a hold on him.

If you use original strenght level Abom, they take this.

If not they dont.

guy222
Team Green FTW

Knowsbleed33
Well, since the original Abomination was 2 times stronger than Savage Hulk. I'll say Hulk and Abomb for the overwhelming win.

guy222
still team two

Knowsbleed33
Gamma bros. take it.

BUSTER1
Even if Emil is at his 100ton level I reckon the gamma boys take it 6/10 at least. With him at his original 200ton level I give them 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.