The most powerful fictional characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlimYout

Spawnrules
your missing nothing

leonheartmm
i cant provide any scans as i dont have a scanner, but first i wanna say that sometimes the line between two categories is not very fine,

GODS:

the one above all{true god of the marvel multiverse/megaverse}
the presence{true god of the dc megaverse. and yeah, the GOD, as in father of lucifer is just a PART of the presence called the voice}
the great beast{the presence's equal and opposing being}
YAHWEH{another sumwhat confusing god figure in dc}

GOD/ANGELS{as in beings that can even rival gods but are also angels}:
LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR{son of god, above all others but below the presence}
MICHEAL{lucifer's brother and his equal in power, although not quite as intelligent as his bro}
ELAINE{micheals daughter, posessing all of micheals demiurgic power}

BEINGS{not gods. but pretty damn powerful}:
THE ENDLESS{have domain over all multiverses and can affect anythin below the micheal/lucifer/elaine, power level, they are practically omnipotent
TRUE BEYONDERS{live in beyond realm, can easily destroy a multiverse}
SUSAN-O.{japanese chief god that once stole lucifer's wings, also a probable multiversal creater/destroyer}
PARALLEX{the antithesis of the SPECTAR'S power, can also assumingly afect multiverse although has not yet manifested such forseeable powers}
SWAMP THING, at full potential{could have killed the VOICE once}
SPECTAR{the wraith of god, has almost unimaginable power when endowed by its creater, but does not compare to lucifer/micheal/elaine/gabriel
SAINT OF KILLERS:killed a weakened god{VOICE} once
LIVING TRIBUNAL:the judge of the marvel multiverse, can destroy universes and affect and pass judgement on any1 under the multiverse{however is not AS POWERFUL as the multiverse itself}

CREATORS:
FRANKLIN RICHARDS{currently posseses enough power to create universes at the whim of thoughts and not even feal it. at full potential would definately affect or be able to create or destroy a multiverse}
SCARLET WITCH: reality manipulaer who can threaten an entire multiverse and timeline
DR STRANGE{yeah its ridiculous i know} : resisted the tribunal, resisted the infinite gauntlett, defeated death twice among many other incredible feats

ABSTRACTS{a bit like the endless but only having UNIVERSAL power and built for serving purposes}
PHEONIX FORCE{currently the most powerful abstract, playing the role of creater in the universe, it embodies, rebirth, passion and all life yet unborn}
THE INFINITES{sumwhat undefined but a single hand was larger than eternity}
ETERNITY{representing life}
DEATH{representing death}
INFINITY{representig time}
ENTROPY{representing death but more powerful than DEATH}
APIPHANY{undefined}
master order/lord chaos{representing order and chaos}

Mindship
Some people consider God (yes, that God, of JudeoChristioIslamic fame), fictional, in which case, by definition, He would be the most powerful character ever created. But this is arguable, since most people believe "God" is not fictional.

GalacticStorm
TOAA: Marvels supreme being.

Yahweh: Lucifers own series had Yahweh talking about doing things we know the likes of Presence, Source and the Voice are responsible for. This suggests Yahweh is the supreme being.

Presence/Source/Logos/: Aspects of DC's supreme being

White Crown Phoenix: Representative of the Crown. Creation power of Marvel.

LT: Multiversal judge of Marvel and protector of marvel multiverse.

Michael: Posseses gods demiurgic power. The power to create. He lays down the foundations for Lucifer.

Lucifer: Posseses gods will power. He uses this to shape the demiurgic matter laid down by Michael into the DC universe (which later became a multiverse as stated in Crisis)

olympian
Anyone have scans of Michael?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
Anyone have scans of Michael?

Gimme 5 mins wink

olympian
Thank you happy

GalacticStorm
Lucifer takes Michael outside of the Presences universe to unleash his power so that Lucifer could create his own universe from the resultant demiurgic matter:

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9770/lucifer13p175kh.jpg

The unleashing of the demiurgic power:

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6155/lucifer13p18197qz.jpg

Lucifer and Michael:

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6245/lucifer13p208yc.jpg

olympian
Great scans GS!

I started collection Lucifer and was curious to see how Michael was and how he measured up with his brother.

That feat was awesome.

Btw that kid, isent she the one that shows up in the last story of the first trade?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
Great scans GS!

I started collection Lucifer and was curious to see how Michael was and how he measured up with his brother.

That feat was awesome.

Btw that kid, isent she the one that shows up in the last story of the first trade?

I have Lucifer 1 to 65. I could send you them if u want. Just PM me. wink

Mindship
Might these "most powerful characters" be regarded as flat-out indestructible? That is, one could destroy whole galactic clusters around them--dare I say, the universe around them--and they'd survive?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mindship
Might these "most powerful characters" be regarded as flat-out indestructible? That is, one could destroy whole galactic clusters around them--dare I say, the universe around them--and they'd survive?

The most powerful of them could. Obviously the comic equivalents of god, their aspects and servants could.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i cant provide any scans as i dont have a scanner, but first i wanna say that sometimes the line between two categories is not very fine,

GODS:

the one above all{true god of the marvel multiverse/megaverse}
the presence{true god of the dc megaverse. and yeah, the GOD, as in father of lucifer is just a PART of the presence called the voice}
the great beast{the presence's equal and opposing being}
YAHWEH{another sumwhat confusing god figure in dc}

GOD/ANGELS{as in beings that can even rival gods but are also angels}:
LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR{son of god, above all others but below the presence}
MICHEAL{lucifer's brother and his equal in power, although not quite as intelligent as his bro}
ELAINE{micheals daughter, posessing all of micheals demiurgic power}

BEINGS{not gods. but pretty damn powerful}:
THE ENDLESS{have domain over all multiverses and can affect anythin below the micheal/lucifer/elaine, power level, they are practically omnipotent
TRUE BEYONDERS{live in beyond realm, can easily destroy a multiverse}
SUSAN-O.{japanese chief god that once stole lucifer's wings, also a probable multiversal creater/destroyer}
PARALLEX{the antithesis of the SPECTAR'S power, can also assumingly afect multiverse although has not yet manifested such forseeable powers}
SWAMP THING, at full potential{could have killed the VOICE once}
SPECTAR{the wraith of god, has almost unimaginable power when endowed by its creater, but does not compare to lucifer/micheal/elaine/gabriel
SAINT OF KILLERS:killed a weakened god{VOICE} once
LIVING TRIBUNAL:the judge of the marvel multiverse, can destroy universes and affect and pass judgement on any1 under the multiverse{however is not AS POWERFUL as the multiverse itself}

CREATORS:
FRANKLIN RICHARDS{currently posseses enough power to create universes at the whim of thoughts and not even feal it. at full potential would definately affect or be able to create or destroy a multiverse}
SCARLET WITCH: reality manipulaer who can threaten an entire multiverse and timeline
DR STRANGE{yeah its ridiculous i know} : resisted the tribunal, resisted the infinite gauntlett, defeated death twice among many other incredible feats

ABSTRACTS{a bit like the endless but only having UNIVERSAL power and built for serving purposes}
PHEONIX FORCE{currently the most powerful abstract, playing the role of creater in the universe, it embodies, rebirth, passion and all life yet unborn}
THE INFINITES{sumwhat undefined but a single hand was larger than eternity}
ETERNITY{representing life}
DEATH{representing death}
INFINITY{representig time}
ENTROPY{representing death but more powerful than DEATH}
APIPHANY{undefined}
master order/lord chaos{representing order and chaos}

Full of speculation , unfounded opinion and very little fact.

The Ion

This is the random thing I've ever seen. Parallax can't hold Spectre's jock strap.

SlimYout
So would it make sense to continue this thread? If we group each type of god, strongman, and magician, could we not use process of elimination? Any other solutions?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by The Ion

This is the random thing I've ever seen. Parallax can't hold Spectre's jock strap.

Precisely

Thats why i said:

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Full of speculation , unfounded opinion and very little fact.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Precisely

Thats why i said:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

um yea, thas why parallex beat spectar in zero hour and recreated the universe, i understad COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED illogical statement.

leonheartmm
and yea, that was not to create a universe gs, that was basically to heal micheal {sumthin the voice did not want happenin as micheal had to be killed to be healed} lucifer is more than capable of creatin universes himself.

SlimYout
So is this topic a go?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
and yea, that was not to create a universe gs, that was basically to heal micheal {sumthin the voice did not want happenin as micheal had to be killed to be healed} lucifer is more than capable of creatin universes himself.

Incorrect. Your understanding is horrible. Dont presume to lecture me on anything comic based Leon. Youre really in no position to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucifer made a proposition to Michael in issue 13 and then he took him outside of creation knowing that by "killing" him he would trigger an explosion of demiurgic matter which is the building blocks of creation and Michaels god given power as Lucifers is gods will to shape said matter. Hence Michael saying in one of the above scans " Ah the Void. Now i understand. You have taken me outside of creation. A controlled detonation." If Lucifer could create a universe on his own he would have done so instead of relying on his brother. Michael provides the matter, Lucifer shapes it into a universe. Thats how the Presences universe was formed and thats how Lucifer went on to form his own universe.

You probably didnt understand any of that dont worry about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Either way ive recently given this issue to Juntai so lets see what he makes of it as well. big grin

GalacticStorm
This follows on from my previous scans. After unleashing the demiurgic matter contained within Michael Lucifer begins to shape it into his own universe outside of the Presences:

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/3867/lucifer16p041zr.jpg

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/7596/lucifer16p053xu.jpg

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8027/lucifer16p064mk.jpg

DarkCrawler
Is it really that hard to make the pictures a little smaller?

The thread becomes unreadable with pictures that big sad

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Is it really that hard to make the pictures a little smaller?

The thread becomes unreadable with pictures that big sad

agreed smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
agreed smile

Really?!! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

Whurlysplat
Michael Nazz Nazerath had unlimited power

Jenny Q has unlimited potential

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
Michael Nazz Nazerath had unlimited power

Jenny Q has unlimited potential

So does Hulk laughing out loud

olympian
Good pics GS!

Air Legend
TOAA, Thanos HOTI, Classic Beyonder, Infinity Being, Presence, Great Evil Beast

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Good idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.