I love you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jam Berry J
I love you yes

KharmaDog
Hey spelljammer. Trying again eh?

Jam Berry J
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Hey spelljammer. Trying again eh?

Who is spelljammer I got accused like 5 times for 5 different people. You people are insane.

§P0oONY
Sock...... obviously.... don't know why I pointed it out really.

KharmaDog
When you sock yourself, are you intentionaly giving hints, or do you think that you are so sly no one will notice the breadcrumbs?

Jam Berry J
When you sock yourself, are you intentionaly giving hints, or do you think that you are so sly no one will notice the breadcrumbs?

Ok if you want me to be spelljammer or whurly then sure because people think I am either. Heck why not call me raz because you are on a role.

lilmisskitten
What difference does it make, either way i feel loved love

Jam Berry J
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
What difference does it make, either way i feel loved love

I love you smile

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Jam Berry J
Ok if you want me to be spelljammer or whurly then sure because people think I am either. Heck why not call me raz because you are on a role.

That was kinda a lame attempt at distraction. Whurly never was a sock you used.

I can't understand how a very small portion of members ever thought you were at all smart when you do and say so many stupid things.

But keep going the way you're going, you just keep proving me right and them wrong.

Jam Berry J
That was kinda a lame attempt at distraction. Whurly never was a sock you used.

I can't understand how a very small portion of members ever thought you were at all smart when you do and say so many stupid things.

But keep going the way you're going, you just keep proving me right and them wrong.

umm ok

KharmaDog
good answer

lilmisskitten
I love you smile

Yay !!!! hug

§P0oONY
He's banned now.

Goooooooood.

KharmaDog
what a turd

§P0oONY
Has he not had his IP blocked yet, or is he using a proxy and/or other computers?

ShapedByWords
I love you yes
thats a very nice lie

Neo_Version 7
Socks are cool when we don't know they're socks.

Spideys Sister
I feel loved! Finnally!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Socks are cool when we don't know they're socks.

While I don't neccessarily agree with this opinion, Spelljammer isn't coming back as a sock to be cool. It's a desperate need of attention that motivates him.

Blue Berry
I love you yes

That is so kind. i feel so welcomed here at kmc and since this is my first time ever on kmc I would love to say i love you to man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.