goodies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx

LanceWindu
This is nothing but a copy & paste job from TFN

yerssot
though... some are forgotten...

when the alarm goes in the beginning, it's the same alarm used in ANH, when the MF enters the DS

The transport used to get Anakin and Padme to Naboo has somesort of tag on it's left side, but when it arrives the tag is gone

The gungans on Naboo actually say "Ata Ata", the same they said when Jar Jar brought the Jedi in his city, exact the same sound etc.

(I forgot two, one has to do with someone saying something, another was another soundeffect...)

Dexx
Wel...ofcourse it is!!! I wouldn't star writting that much big grin
P.S.: And itz not TFN

LanceWindu
Well most sites have the exact same thing because they borrow off of each other. I don't know which site had it first. So I just said TFN.

Texas
So will the DVD be the digital print version?
I hope so!!

GL better not mess around and release the VHS version first and then the DVD months later!! mad

yerssot
26th of novemberTexas

LanceWindu
November 26th for VHS and DVD!

Texas
Kewl, it's gonna be here before we know it.

LanceWindu
I know which is good.

yerssot
TFN posted that when Anakin and Padme first kiss you can see a coca cola (registered trademark) at Anakins feet.

Haven't seen it, but if so: what happened to pepsi in TPM?

Julie
I've only seen a few of these, but I did notice Jett and one of Lucas' daughters in AOTC.....
the N'sync thing is just getting old....somebody should confirm something and then just drop the whole subject. I did see daniels, but I didn't see Best or Ray Park....the ILM thing sound strange, but I might look for it if I see Ep II again

yerssot
NSYNC is not in it, neither is Park (haven't heared that one)

Best is easily to be spotted, when Anakin is in the bar, the camera follows him and in one shot the camera stops while Anakin is still walking, then you can see Best almost in the middle of it

Captain REX
Not the whole band, but the Jedi who toss lightsaber to Obi and Anakin are Steve Sansweet and one of the N*Stynk members. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ahmed Best and Anthony Daniels are in the cantina. Ahmed Best is Achk Med-Beq, a Republic pilot, and Anthony Daniels is Lt. Faytonni, another Republic pilot. They are supposed to be watching each others' backs but they are distracted and so on.

Ray Park IS in the movie. He's one of the Jedi fighting in the arena. I think he's bald and beardless, not sure.

yerssot
guess again REX, that dude is NOT from NSYNC, it has been on the net for some time, thank you very much

Dexx
so not important

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.