USA Today to release X3 Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2374.asp

Callisto would probably be a decent character.Here's hoping we get Beast and Juggernaut pics very soon!

Prince Nauj
eek! I cant wait

crimsonphoenix
that person doesnt look like callisto......

Mainstream
she looks like a hot verison of callisto lol

crimsonphoenix
She's cute but i dont see Callisto in her.
Maybe it is just me....

Mainstream
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
She's cute but i dont see Callisto in her.
Maybe it is just me....

or mabye it's just everyone else lol

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Mainstream
or mabye it's just everyone else lol

yeah lol

Mainstream
so are Sentinels in X3 too....everything else is.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Mainstream
so are Sentinels in X3 too....everything else is.

Not everything................. sad

mr.smiley
Someone put an eyepatch on her and shorten her hair.Maybe we'll have somehthing.

Mainstream
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Someone put an eyepatch on her and shorten her hair.Maybe we'll have somehthing.

on it boss.

mr.smiley
artist

cheers

hotsauce6548
Why is the new director obsessed with bringing in mutants nobody knows about? no expression

Mainstream
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Why is the new director obsessed with bringing in mutants nobody knows about? no expression

Callisto is queen of the morlocks...she like the pretties ugly mutant...show some respect bub...lol

crimsonphoenix
I want to see some pictures of beast............
I hope he looks bada$$...............

Mainstream
I hope they don't do something stupid with Beast like give him six toes or a tail.

X-Woman
Atleast he's nt going to be CGI for sure. I read somewhere that they made a suit for Mr. Grammar.

thedarkphoenix
callisto isn't the queen she is the leader of the Morlocks!!

thedarkphoenix
well in the show she is the replacement leader...Storm is their leader cause Callisto fought and Callisto lost...so she is the replacement till storm returns...but the Morlocks were massacred.. sad

mr.smiley
Maybe we'll get a glimpse of Gambit attacking the Morlocks after the prison break.Or maybe we won't.

Nathaniel Grey
I hope Beast doesn't have a pony-tail like Ultimate Beast. Ugh.

ayjay
wooa...she's cute!..aren't the morlocks suppose to be ugly and disfigured?...but she was never that ugly to begin with...but yes...dem tentacles will be kool to see....

Disturbance
Well the movies are just the directors' fan fiction so they can't be taken seriously. It's just too bad they're SO different from reality.

ayjay
i liked beast with the pony tail ^__^

but is till can't imagine grammar as beast..only his voice heheh i'm really looking forawrd to seeing him

crimsonphoenix
Grammer does have the voice for beast but the look no... So when the film comes out im just going to imagine Michael Shank's(Stargate sg-1) body with Grammer's voice..lol

buffymitch
I thought grammar was a great choice for beast. i would never think about it but he can and i think will pull it of as beast. the voice the body, it just suites him perfectly

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Grammer does have the voice for beast but the look no... So when the film comes out im just going to imagine Michael Shank's(Stargate sg-1) body with Grammer's voice..lol They've been pretty good with prosphetics and make-up in the X-movies so far - Mystique, Nightcrawler, Toad - so I'm optimistic about Beast looking good. Would anyone have pictured Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler before X2's movie magic?

I think it's more important to have the right actor for the role and Grammar is the right actor imo.

crimsonphoenix
umm yeah i was just kidding about that..............

buffymitch
when exactly will usa today be releasing these pictures? i'm kind of tires of waiting

mr.smiley
Well they said in the next few weeks,so i'm guessing that means a little longer than that.

I expect mid december-mid january before we see them.

buffymitch
i really thought it would be in the next week.
thanks though mr smiley

xx_Storm_xx
lol (get a new avy mr smiley!!)

8bitChris
Originally posted by ayjay
wooa...she's cute!..aren't the morlocks suppose to be ugly and disfigured?...but she was never that ugly to begin with...but yes...dem tentacles will be kool to see....

They probably wouldn't have the tentacles in the movie. Those were a fairly recent development in the comics themselves.

Callisto just looked like a lady with an eyepatch for the longest time. An ugly one!

I could be wrong though!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.