Bill O'Reilly, trying to be smart and relevant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Recently Bill O'Reilly included a video clip of the Asian Tsunami to demonstrate climate change as a way to slam global warming.

Unfortunately Mr. O'Reilly has his head so far up his own ass that he neglected to show that it was actually a violent high magnitude earthquake that caused the Tsunami.

Was he intentionally ignoring facts to prove his point? Or is he so stupid that he has no idea what he as talking about?

botankus
I understand most of the typical Republican vs. Democrat B.S. and who stands where when relating to 99% of the issues, but one thing I never understood was global warming. Why does one party choose one side on that one? Shouldn't this, of all the topics, be one that everyone works together on? Sorry for not knowing this, but I don't.

The whole taking sides thing. Are there many Republicans who like some of the Democratic "Commandments" and vice versa? Like a Republican who was for Food Stamps or a Democrat who was against abortion?

KharmaDog
I totally agree. It's odd that it is made to seem as though party affiliation directly affects every aspect of which you see the world.

I believe that is not the case with most people. However, I believe that is the current case that is prevelant in politics right now. Dividing and conquering the people has worked out well for them so far, I think it will probably continue.

Bardock42
It's indeed strange...I mean one can't really agreee 100% with any party but a two party system leaves way toi many options open...we have 5 Parties that make up Parlament alone..and there are more you cvan choose.....although the Republican Party is pretty good in making it easy to choose no expression

PVS
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Recently Bill O'Reilly included a video clip of the Asian Tsunami to demonstrate climate change as a way to slam global warming.

Unfortunately Mr. O'Reilly has his head so far up his own ass that he neglected to show that it was actually a violent high magnitude earthquake that caused the Tsunami.

Was he intentionally ignoring facts to prove his point? Or is he so stupid that he has no idea what he as talking about?

he did more than that. he actually mentioned the tsunami as part of the trend in whether.

i think your average 8 year old is officially wiser than oreilly now.

let us sit him down and teach him about the wonders of plate tectonics

Shakyamunison

botankus
So a Democrat who is a Christian (BTW, there are plenty of them), it would be in all likelihood that they would take the argument that God is in control?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
So a Democrat who is a Christian (BTW, there are plenty of them), it would be in all likelihood that they would take the argument that God is in control?

I don't know, but I'm a Democrat and a Buddhist and I think that this warming thing may just be a bigger pattern. Although, I do think we are messing up the environment. Now that I think about it, that's pretty much typical of a Buddhist, right down the middle.

Echuu

PVS
topic: bill oreilly is a frikin idiot

and he is

"mistakes happen"

yes they do, and also, uneducated millionare cowards get their own editorial show so they can show off just how little they've learned over their waste of a lifespan...that happens too

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
topic: bill oreilly is a frikin idiot

and he is

"mistakes happen"

yes they do, and also, uneducated millionare cowards get their own editorial show so they can show off just how little they've learned over their waste of a lifespan...that happens too

I like Bill O'reilly. I listen to his radio show every day, I sometimes ketch his TV show but not often. stick out tongue

Black Sorcerer
It's a tug of war, do you actually think O' Reilly believes half the stuff he says? He's dubbed "a conservative", therfore he has three choices.

#1: Defend the conservative movement without rancor. Regardless of wether they're right or wrong. Or be viewed as a wishy-washy, waffle man..

#2: Speak his mind truly about the evils of both conservatism and liberalism. And become an outcast..

Or #3: Renounce himself as a conservative and join "the liberal side". Thus turning his back on alot of things he believed in, simply because some people on his side of the field were dicks..

Anyone who claims to be an "independant" or "fair minded" person is someone who probably WANTS to be, but has neither the will nor the time to do it. You'd have to be fairly noble, and possibly insane to put yourself in the predicament of taking jabs at both sides and being public enemy number one. There is a culture civil war. And are any of you man enough to get in the middle of that? I seriously doubt it..

Therfore, because he gets PAID to be a conservative, he makes up some hair brain scheme to make his side look better. That's his JOB. And though he may not even nesscarely believe the stuff he says. It's better then the two other options..

Black Sorcerer
Originally posted by PVS
yes they do, and also, uneducated millionare cowards get their own editorial show
Larry King's a major liberal, and he's been on sense practicaly when televison was invented!

Liberals are just as bad if not worse then conservatives. It would do you good to bash your oppostion less, and support your side more..

Alpha Centauri
Welcome back, Spelljammer.

-AC

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Echuu
Global warming COULD be us but I have yet to be convinced that it is even real. It is more likely just another change in heating and cooling that happens to earth every so many thousands of years. The environment is a lot stonger than people would have us to believe.

Actually I believe that the environment is more fragile than some people would have us believe. I spend alot of time in Canada's north where there is very little human interaction with the environment. More and more I see the devastation and problems that people leave in their wake and it would take areas affected thousands of years to rebound from the small scale distruction.

I also live just outside of Toronto, a city of 2.5 million. Many days you can see the brown haze of pollution that hangs over the city as a dense smog visible from miles away. It is well known that because of this smog and all the concrete (which affects the ambient temperature of an area relative to it's heating and cooling) that Toronto experiences variences in weather patterns that are unique to a large city.

Now I gave a small scale example of pollution affecting an environment and a larger example. This is happening globally, but people still don't see it happen? Yes the earth experiences trends, but we are throughing in a definite 'fudge factor'.

As for mr. o'rielly. He just showed another example of poor journalism or misappropriation of facts to help prove his point. A common trend particular to his show.

PVS
Originally posted by Black Sorcerer
Larry King's a major liberal, and he's been on sense practicaly when televison was invented!

Liberals are just as bad if not worse then conservatives. It would do you good to bash your oppostion less, and support your side more..

it would do you good to focus on politics and not bleet with the media herd.
i dont 'side' with larry king or any other media people. sometimes they say something i agree with, sometimes they are douchbags. (mostly)

bill oreilly is a liar, a coward, and a fraud.
you only 'support' him because you think he's on your 'side'
personally, if that we me i would be ashamed to mention it

Shakyamunison
...As for mr. o'rielly. He just showed another example of poor journalism or misappropriation of facts to help prove his point. A common trend particular to his show.

Bullsh*t!

Black Sorcerer
A liar? Maybe. He's only human and may have just not known..

A coward? Hardly. It's his rightouss self-esteem that makes you hate him so much. I hardly call anyone who mauls the ass of anyone who looks at him wrong a coward.

A fraud? He's been a journalist for over 20 years! He was on the tonight show or something like that.. How is he a fraud?

PVS
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Welcome back, Spelljammer.

-AC

good one
why the hell did i miss that?
i need some coffee it seems

PVS
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Bullsh*t!

thank you for offering a well thought out and insightful retort. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and just so you know, you dont have to censor "bullshit"

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
thank you for offering a well thought out and insightful retort. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and just so you know, you dont have to censor "bullshit"

I just call it like I see it. You have over generalized; at least you have seen the show. I don't like when my in-laws put Bill down and they have never seen his show. big grin

BTW thanks, I thought bullshit would be censored. It is strange that t*t is censored.

KharmaDog

Bullsh*t!

And excellent well thought out retort.

A liar? Maybe. He's only human and may have just not known..

It's his job to know. To know before he speaks. Not onmly is it his job, but it's his responsibility.

A coward? Hardly. It's his rightouss self-esteem that makes you hate him so much. I hardly call anyone who mauls the ass of anyone who looks at him wrong a coward.

Yes he is a coward. He is in a position where he can spout off his bile, and when challanged he acts like a 3 year old or cuts off a mike. He does not maul anyone's ass, he does not meet anyone on nuetral ground. He is a terribly cowardly man.

A fraud? He's been a journalist for over 20 years! He was on the tonight show or something like that.. How is he a fraud?

Journalist in the loosest sense of the term. He worked as lead anchor for "a current affair" for christ's sake. He is a fraud because he distorts the truth for his own agenda. he distorts facts to make himself popular amongst the ignorant and make money. He is a snake oil salesman. He is a fraud.
I

Shakyamunison
And excellent well thought out retort.

Do you have a problem with straight forwardness? laughing

KharmaDog
Do you have a problem with straight forwardness? laughing

Absolutely not. Be straight forward.

Typing "bullshit" isn't being straightforward. Ignorant? Yes. Straightforward? Not so much.

PVS
explain WHY its 'bullshit'.

Echuu
Actually I believe that the environment is more fragile than some people would have us believe. I spend alot of time in Canada's north where there is very little human interaction with the environment. More and more I see the devastation and problems that people leave in their wake and it would take areas affected thousands of years to rebound from the small scale distruction.

I also live just outside of Toronto, a city of 2.5 million. Many days you can see the brown haze of pollution that hangs over the city as a dense smog visible from miles away. It is well known that because of this smog and all the concrete (which affects the ambient temperature of an area relative to it's heating and cooling) that Toronto experiences variences in weather patterns that are unique to a large city.

Now I gave a small scale example of pollution affecting an environment and a larger example. This is happening globally, but people still don't see it happen? Yes the earth experiences trends, but we are throughing in a definite 'fudge factor'.

Definitely have a point there. The thing is that in a long term struggle man vs. nature we will lose.

As for Bill O'Reilly, the main subject of this thread, I've never actually watched his show, but I should probably get around to doing that at some point. From what I gather he is an idiot. I usually only will watch the headlines, weather, sports, Lost, and an occasional Simpsons episode if it's one of the old ones.

Shakyamunison
Absolutely not. Be straight forward.

Typing "bullshit" isn't being straightforward. Ignorant? Yes. Straightforward? Not so much.

If you read the post above you will see that I said it was over generalization. Bullshit is not an insult or ignorance, it is an expression that states a distain for a point of view. When ever you over generalization, you are wrong. laughing

Black Sorcerer
I myself think global warming is over-rated. Not that I don't think exsist. But if you saw the new episode of south park I feel you people react like that. "WE DIDN'T LISTEN!" laughing out loud

PVS
quick spelljammer!!!
i think deano's nuts are drying off!!!

SPELLJAMMER TO THE RESCUE!!!! *slurp* *slurp* *slurp*

Shakyamunison
Is this thread just a bash Bill O'Reilly feast? Or is it a thread having to do with how commentators are distorting the global warming controversy. I think the latter would be better than just a bash thread.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
quick spelljammer!!!
i think deano's nuts are drying off!!!

SPELLJAMMER TO THE RESCUE!!!! *slurp* *slurp* *slurp*

Please grow up. big grin

PVS
Is this thread just a bash Bill O'Reilly feast? Or is it a thread having to do with how commentators are distorting the global warming controversy. I think the latter would be better than just a bash thread.

it has to do with oreilly saying the the tsunami was caused because of global weather patterns. its about the fact that he's an idiot.

if you can prove that the tsunami was caused by this global pattern of warming, and not by a massive earthquake, then please state the case.

Black Sorcerer
When pvs or kharmahdog are posting someone is garanteed to get bashed.

I should rephrase that, a conservative is garanteed to get bashed. Yeah, independant my ass.. If Bill O' Reilly is a liar, a coward, and a fraud. Michal Moore must be the devil.. messed

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
it has to do with oreilly saying the the tsunami was caused because of global weather patterns. its about the fact that he's an idiot.

if you can prove that the tsunami was caused by this global pattern of warming, and not by a massive earthquake, then please state the case.

So, this is a bash thread! grow up! mad

PVS
Please grow up. big grin

oh dont get angry at me because you have to way to defend your media idol.

well, just type 'bullshit' again and maybe that will win your case

Black Sorcerer
Hey Hey Hey now! PVS is a full grown adult idiot! Or else I would've tried to get in his pants by now.. wink

SUICIDE FLAME! big grin

PVS
bty, expect your testicles to feel drenched in a few moments as spelljammer moves into position

edit: looks like i was too late to warn you.
but hey...now you get to have your ass kissed.
so you may as well treasure your new pet sock troll,
because you're stuck with him laughing out loud

Bardock42

That'S not what he said..it's aboot the fact that O'Rielly who pretends to be a real journalist doesn't even get the scientific reasons straight and uses his wrong assumptions to support his stupid ideas.

KharmaDog
When pvs or kharmahdog are posting someone is garanteed to get bashed.

I should rephrase that, a conservative is garanteed to get bashed. Yeah, independant my ass.. If Bill O' Reilly is a liar, a coward, and a fraud. Michal Moore must be the devil.. messed

SpellJammer, if you were trying to post as a sock and not get caught, you did a bad job. You have let many tells go but the raising of covservatives vs. liberals and your hate for PVS and me are the big sell.

As for michael moore, yes he distorts the truth the same as O'Rielly. What's your point?

Originally posted by Bardock42

That'S not what he said..it's aboot the fact that O'Rielly who pretends to be a real journalist doesn't even get the scientific reasons straight and uses his wrong assumptions to support his stupid ideas.

yes

Shakyamunison

I think that would be a better topic then just bashing. I think a lot of commentators do this kind of thing. Remember the Bush and the National Guard controversy? That commentator got canned.

Bardock42
I think that would be a better topic then just bashing. I think a lot of commentators do this kind of thing. Remember the Bush and the National Guard controversy? That commentator got canned.

That's what this thread is aboot...O'Rielly supporters just derailed it What the f**k?

PVS

thats right, and we all had to listen to right wing bullshit gloating for like 3 months straight over it. but when your dear oreilly proves to be a fraud,
ALL OF THE SUDDEN the attitude switches from accusing/bashing to understanding/forgiving. how very convenient

PVS
That's what this thread is aboot...O'Rielly supporters just derailed it What the f**k?

well, considering they learn from oreilly, and oreilly "wins"
his arguements through dodging and derailing his own topic
when he's backed in a corner...

...are you surprised at this tactic?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
thats right, and we all had to listen to right wing bullshit gloating for like 3 months straight over it. but when your dear oreilly proves to be a fraud,
ALL OF THE SUDDEN the attitude switches from accusing/bashing to understanding/forgiving. how very convenient

You are out of your mind.

I don't like gloating on both sides. And I don't like bashing anyone. This thread is a waist of time.

PVS
You are out of your mind.

I don't like gloating on both sides. And I don't like bashing anyone. This thread is a waist of time.

so said you, about 8 times. yet you feel you have the authority to dictate that
and derail the topic because you dont like it. very childish

Capt_Fantastic
I understand most of the typical Republican vs. Democrat B.S. and who stands where when relating to 99% of the issues, but one thing I never understood was global warming. Why does one party choose one side on that one? Shouldn't this, of all the topics, be one that everyone works together on? Sorry for not knowing this, but I don't.

The whole taking sides thing. Are there many Republicans who like some of the Democratic "Commandments" and vice versa? Like a Republican who was for Food Stamps or a Democrat who was against abortion?

I think a majority of the divide comes from the spin that one party puts on the situation. (Spin which good ole Bill professes to not tolerate) Let's not forget that both parties live in the pockets of indusrty. It's just a matter of fact that the Republicans are in bed with the oil companies, etc. Companies whos survival is dependant upon their product being the only option. And when that is the only option, the side effect is the pollution of the environment.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
so said you, about 8 times. yet you feel you have the authority to dictate that
and derail the topic because you dont like it. very childish

So, because I don't agree with you I am childish? I don't know what you mean by derail. You want to bash, so you bash me. Stop the bashing and name calling.

Bardock42
So, because I don't agree with you I am childish? I don't know what you mean by derail. You want to bash, so you bash me. Stop the bashing and name calling.
Nope because you don't adress the issue, derail the thread and just behave ignorant (don't get me wrong I like you and all, but you behavce very strange) you seem rather childish right now....

Shakyamunison
Nope because you don't adress the issue, derail the thread and just behave ignorant (don't get me wrong I like you and all, but you behavce very strange) you seem rather childish right now....

Read back, I tried to talk about the topic as I see it, but then was told that the topic is how stupid Bill is. I then asked is this a bash thread and the answer was no, so I when on and then was bashed. So what is the topic?

PVS
Read back, I tried to talk about the topic as I see it, but then was told that the topic is how stupid Bill is. I then asked is this a bash thread and the answer was no, so I when on and then was bashed. So what is the topic?

yes, i stated that he's a frikin idiot because he doesnt know a tsunami is caused by an earthquake.

now, you can prove that false,
or you can present the tired excuse of "everyone does it", which you have..

or you can go on focusing the topic on me, which is derailment

KharmaDog
I don't know what people hate more, PVS tearing them a new one in an argument, or him posting an exceedingly appropriate and good point.

Either way he garners the hate.

Shakyamunison

Bardock42

I personally believe that the Topic is that a) Bill O'Rielly changes facts to make a point and b) What journalists in general do that relates to a)

Shakyamunison
I personally believe that the Topic is that a) Bill O'Rielly changes facts to make a point and b) What journalists in general do that relates to a)

That is what I thought. I do think he does that to a degree, but it's like talking about a corrupt politician, there is no such thing as a non-corrupt politician. laughing

Bardock42
That is what I thought. I do think he does that to a degree, but it's like talking about a corrupt politician, there is no such thing as a non-corrupt politician. laughing

He claimst to be independent though..and he seems to do that a lot..not to say that his debating techniques are unfair and childish....(although I can only say that aboot some examples I have seen...we do not receive his shows over here)

KharmaDog
There is more than just one person on that show. So the question is; was it a mistake or was it on purpose? I find that to be a more interesting question.

There are consistant examples where facts are distorted or left out on his show. It also doesn't matter how many people are working for him. He's the host, he's the face of the show. He spouts off. It's HIS responsibility to make sure what he is saying can be backed up.

To say that a person who has made a successful job out of being a commentator is an idiot is wrong. I assume he, and others like him, are very smart.

O.K., calling him an idiot is maybe a little harsh. Also, you have to assume that he is smart because he has given no solid proof of this through his own actions. You may not be able to call him an idiot, but you can call him misinformed, a liar, a bully, childish, self serving, ignorant, and offensive.

PVS

you forgot sexist

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
you forgot sexist

You mean sexy .....stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
There are consistant examples where facts are distorted or left out on his show. It also doesn't matter how many people are working for him. He's the host, he's the face of the show. He spouts off. It's HIS responsibility to make sure what he is saying can be backed up.

O.K., calling him an idiot is maybe a little harsh. Also, you have to assume that he is smart because he has given no solid proof of this through his own actions. You may not be able to call him an idiot, but you can call him misinformed, a liar, a bully, childish, self serving, ignorant, and offensive.

He also cuts people off. He gives then the last word and then comes in with a remark after they are gone. laughing

I don't think he's right all the time, but I think he believes in what he is saying. He is an entertainer, and a good one. laughing

BTW I just didn't know what the topic was...

Morgoths_Wrath
or, as I like to call it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/fahQ_Nigel/CEFO-Rly-01.jpg

PVS
call me dim...but i dont get it

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
call me dim...but i dont get it

Neither do I...

Shakyamunison
Oh really?

Capt_Fantastic
I thought about that....but it still doesn't make sense to me.

Lana
It's just another of those dumb, overused "O RLY" jokes.

I hate them.

Anyway, I don't watch Bill O'Reilly, simply because that from what I've heard, I'd lose a few IQ points by doing so.

Morgoths_Wrath
I chuckled, couldn't help myself

Bardock42
Actually I found it quite amusing....

Celtic Knight
Originally posted by Lana
It's just another of those dumb, overused "O RLY" jokes.

I hate them.

Anyway, I don't watch Bill O'Reilly, simply because that from what I've heard, I'd lose a few IQ points by doing so.
Good job, following the crowd. How intelligent of you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
I really like how he bulls his way though a topic. BTW anyone who has not heard the radio show should give it a listen. You will not loose any IQ. laughing

I listen to his show because I find it entertaining, however I am more liberal than he is, but then again there are a few subjects that he is liberal on himself.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Celtic Knight
ever considered that that might be her opinion? no expression

PVS

hi spelljammer

reported smile

take care
get a life

BackFire

Celtic Knight
Originally posted by PVS
hi spelljammer

reported smile

take care
get a life
Hi PVS.

You were the first on my jinx

Don't bother getting a life, you won't soon have the one you own.. wink

PVS
i take it that ASCII art didnt come out the way you intended? laughing out loud

PVS
Hi PVS.

You were the first on my jinx

Don't bother getting a life, you won't soon have the one you own.. wink

dont you need some of my hair...or some nail clippings for that?
shall i mail some to you so you can play harry potter? laughing out loud

shmuck

Shakyamunison
BackFire, that was good. Got a lot of time on your hands?

Bardock42
Good Job BF...love the smileys....the way you included them,...it makes the ...thing.....way more ....something....no expression

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS
i take it that ASCII art didnt come out the way you intended? laughing out loud

Nah, it more or less did. Looks like a happy owl with a hat, no? Just the smilies appeared out of no where, unfortunately sad

Also Bard, I didn't actually create it, just copy/pasted.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
Nah, it more or less did. Looks like a happy owl with a hat, no? Just the smilies appeared out of no where, unfortunately sad

Well, since it wasn't actually intended as praise of the good work....so....it does not matter.....I got a blast out of it no expression

BackFire
Awesome.

Bardock42
Awesome.
I totally agree....

Lana

The random smilies make it more amusing than it actually is for some reason laughing out loud yeah I'm easily amused.

botankus
Man, this Spelljammer dude keeps getting banned every ten minutes...not to mention taking some potentially good usernames for others down with him.

Lana
Man, this Spelljammer dude keeps getting banned every ten minutes...not to mention taking some potentially good usernames for others down with him.

It's rather sad.

Did you see all his threats to hack people and KMC the other night?

Coming, of course, from the same person who said in a thread that he didn't know how to work a digital camera roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lana
The random smilies make it more amusing than it actually is for some reason laughing out loud yeah I'm easily amused.

It makes it look like it was done in a hurry. When I first was it, I imagined somebody on the keyboard franticly hitting the keys trying to make a picture. laughing

Bardock42
It makes it look like it was done in a hurry. When I first was it, I imagined somebody on the keyboard franticly hitting the keys trying to make a picture. laughing
Well that would be damn good work then....

PVS
well, SJ is busy dancing around his plastic halloween prop cauldron
trying to put a hex on me laughing out loud

KharmaDog
booga booga booga

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
well, SJ is busy dancing around his plastic halloween prop cauldron
trying to put a hex on me laughing out loud

Why did you think that other person (I can't remember the name) was Spelljammer?

PVS
esp no expression

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
esp no expression

Extra Stupid Presents. laughing

KharmaDog
Why did you think that other person (I can't remember the name) was Spelljammer?

Spelljammer/Big Evil (and all his socks) is about as subtle, stealthy and unobvious as Pam Anderson is at a mensa convention.

KharmaDog

did you mean presence?

or presents as in gifts?

or presents as in awarding?

not the graetest jab on KMC today........

Bardock42
I want presents sad

PVS

true enough...i was always terrible at picking out gifts,
but what does that have to do with anything?

Shakyamunison
did you mean presence?

or presents as in gifts?

or presents as in awarding?

not the graetest jab on KMC today........

Presence...

Spelling is not my strong point and spell checkers can fail me.
big grin

PVS
Presence...

big grin

needed spellcheck for that? then it seems your local school board failed you.

KharmaDog
Presence...

big grin

hey, I spelled 'greatest' incorrectly, but at east people knew what I was talking about.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

Maybe he does have some sort of mental condition....like the guy in Memento...damn that was a good movie......err...anyways.....go on....

PVS
well, more proof that i should just give out gift certificates
this christmas...given my stupid presents...

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
well, more proof that i should just give out gift certificates
this christmas...given my stupid presents...

Gift Certificates are good...but you know whats better? ...Money.....and you know why it's better...because you can trade money for items and services.....

That is a Simpsons quote...but AI forgot the right words......so ....just consider it funny, m'kay...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS

Yes, but that was a long time ago. I have done well for myself. big grin

Just a joke, trying to find new words for esp.

So, back to my question, if you don't mind. I couldn't tell that was SJ. So I can be more up on it, how could you tell?

PVS
common sense.
check the profile of his last sock account and see if you notice something odd

Capt_Fantastic
You know, he might get more than 2 posts in, if he changed his MO. Get an avatar, a signature, an education...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
common sense.
check the profile of his last sock account and see if you notice something odd

Thanks... that is a good trick, I will keep that in my hat. big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You know, he might get more than 2 posts in, if he changed his MO. Get an avatar, a signature, an education...

You forgot, a life.

KharmaDog
He just begs for attention. He's like a dysfuntional human boomerang.

PVS
He just begs for attention. He's like a dysfuntional human boomerang.

that bill oreilly is...and thus we come back to topic stick out tongue

KharmaDog
excellent tie in. the circle is complete

Shakyamunison
Poor old Bill. sad

Bardock42
Poor old Bill. sad

If you mean poor as in "not rich" ...you are wrong no expression

Shakyamunison
If you mean poor as in "not rich" ...you are wrong no expression

No I don't mean that. I would love to have just 10% of what he has. I would be rich.

Victor Von Doom
Presence...

big grin

Damn those homophones.

Taking all our jobs.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Damn those homophones.

Taking all our jobs.

They give me hell!

manny321
He said Canada fully legalized Weed when we were just considering it. Also he called the Canadian Broadcast Company a biased state controlled communist network and has a monopoly on our Airwaves. HA!!!
-The CBC criticizes the govt like all networks
-It get Govt funding but the other networks are more popular
-It is a cultural cion here even though they air BBC news a lot
He said that because the CBC aired a really great documentary which clearly showed how bias that TV show as. Every channel is biased but that was way overboard.

Capt_Fantastic
So suddenly relevant. Bill is a god.

Shakyamunison
All you cool-aid drinkers laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.