my boyfriends mom died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
I am in wisconsin all alone while they went to indiana and I want to be there so bad for him he called crying last night and I can cry at any moment right now I miss him sooooo much, I could really use a freind right about now smile

I called people yesterday that I haven't spokent o forever and a couple were so sweet and others sounded like they didn't care, I want to put them in my shoes and brandon's and then they will flipping understand, I cried too many times yesterday, I want my brandon, they are coming back with his alcoholic father and he isn't suppose to know that i live with him, bastrd!
\they come back home saturday sad sad sad

T.M
Im sorry to here that

CherryTopper
she died of alcoholism and he cried so much I couldn't even help but cry and I am suppose to be strong and I am too damn emotional for all that

I hate beer and alcoholics, I don't want to go home I want to stay and be there for him Hmmm, thoughts coming to mind

RagingSilent
sorry to hear that -.-

CherryTopper
tahkns guys

I am in this huge all alone and it's kinda creepy

RagingSilent
well, if you ever wanna talk about it, I'm all earssmile

CherryTopper
thanks hon I appreciate it, It is very cold in this house

RagingSilent
hehe^-^thas oksmile....

yup...tiz cold in my house too...someone keeps turning off the damn heatero.o

Ex11B
condolences to all...im sorry it happened.....

CherryTopper
well just think at least she is in a better place and not in bush's control stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by CherryTopper
I am in wisconsin all alone while they went to indiana and I want to be there so bad for him he called crying last night and I can cry at any moment right now I miss him sooooo much, I could really use a freind right about now smile

I called people yesterday that I haven't spokent o forever and a couple were so sweet and others sounded like they didn't care, I want to put them in my shoes and brandon's and then they will flipping understand, I cried too many times yesterday, I want my brandon, they are coming back with his alcoholic father and he isn't suppose to know that i live with him, bastrd!
\they come back home saturday sad sad sad
Where in Wisconsin? Commando Queen, La Vierge, and RaeRox all live there too.

Commando Queen
aww im sorry! *hugs* im im Wiconsin too

Originally posted by DarkC
Where in Wisconsin? Commando Queen, La Vierge, and RaeRox all live there too.
yeah we do!

Lana
I'm in Illinois.

And I'm sorry to hear that, Randi sad

Raven Guardia
awww, I am sorry to hear that CT sad

The True Fear
I am in minnesota

CherryTopper
Beaver Dam Dodge county

Ms Flower
my condolences to him and his family & friends....I wish you all well sweetie.

CherryTopper
thanks to all you guys

this house is humongous and I feel very small, everywhere I look I see brandon and I can't even sleep cuz I fear I will miss a call and I want him in my arms so bad sad

The True Fear
i have heard of dodge county

CherryTopper
well I hope so it's by dane (where I used to live) big grin

Salem07
I'm sorry, that sucks..and I bet it's not easy...And I'm sure he's cold now, and wanting you, because Indiana is very cold.

Zatch
Originally posted by CherryTopper

\they come back home saturday sad sad sad sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better. I live 22 miles away from salem indiana.

Salem07
Originally posted by Zatch
sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better. I live 22 miles away from salem indiana.

omg you are so kidding me! i live about the same distance from salem

Zatch
nope no kidding.

Salem07
whoa...that is weird...a person i don't know who lives possibly close to me..whoa.

anyway, back to this topic....hope things get better..i bet you can't wait till saturday

Zatch
yep me to.

CherryTopper
yeah I want him with me so bad I guess he is getting really sick STOOPID INDIANA!

I want him so bad sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.