Harry Potter & The Quest Of The Horcrux’s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mcd222

mcd222
let me know what u think

mcd222

div
hey mcd222 its really gd keep posting want to read more, good start

mcd222

mcd222

PinkDi@monds
Good, but there's a lot of punctuation and spelling mistakes. Are you typing this up on word, or not? If not, do that. If you don't have it, fair enough.
Love the plot line, but the punctuation could be better
Good luck, hun!
Pinkie

mcd222
never been good at English

PinkDi@monds
lol also "Forks" is spelled Fawkes wink I actually thought you meant forks as in the ones you eat with embarrasment

mcd222

hey dudes
r u still wrighting cause this is awsam

mcd222
i' working on something else at the moment but i will try and get some more up soon

Regulus A Black
This is good i like it. watch for spelling

mcd222

jlee17xoxo412
alot of spelling erors but nice stuff.....i'm glad you finally posted

Regulus A Black
the story line is good, but i would have to say the story isn't good, because of spelling errors, type up the story in word or another word processor, before posting it, i will correct you on the few words i saw misspelled over and over,
first, sore is spelled saw as in Ginny saw Harry looking through a book, sore would be, after harry was hit with a bludger, he became sore

second, moor is spelled more

hey dudes
post post post post post post post post post post plz

mcd222

freestyleangel
Originally posted by mcd222
The first dual

WOW sounds cool. What # book is that out of?....

sammii
mint story im glad u got straight 2 the point ive red so many 2day wich av all bin brilliant i cudn,t realy beassed readin 10 pages carry on xx

hey dudes
this is wicked write more soon

chrissmith3
u need to post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.