DC Ultimate Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
You look on their websites and you find single-character designs for Ultimate DC heroes; they were in Wizard magazine, and some have shown up here in various threads. Is there real plans for an Ultimate universe?

yahman
Isn't the All star universe kind of the ultimate universe. Even the Kingdom Come universe could be argued to be the DC ultimate version. smile

The Ion
The All-Star stuff is akin to an Ultimate Universe. I did like those designs though.

The Ion
Happy Dance

roughrider
The Wonder Woman and Superman redesigns look the best, to me.

willRules
Is there any difference to the Batman costume at all?? Does anyone have pictures of Batmans Ultimate look??

yahman
The All star mini is only lasting 12 issues sad

The Ion
Originally posted by willRules
Is there any difference to the Batman costume at all?? Does anyone have pictures of Batmans Ultimate look??
He has armor plating on the cowl which is a good idea but it's not too different.

The Ion
Ultimate Wonder Woman

willRules
cool. Do you have any more of those pics for other DC characters individually??

The Ion
Ultimate Supes. My personal fave.

The Ion
Flash

The Ion
GL IV John Stewart

The Ion
JLA Vs Despero

willRules
cool where are you getting all these pics from??

The Ion
I found those scans floating around.

yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
I found those scans floating around.

Is this Allstar stuff ?????????

The Ion
I wish. It's fan stuff. sad

yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
I wish. It's fan stuff. sad

Yeah !!!!!!!!!1 They are only doing All Star Supes and Batman. It should be good though. Ultimate DC, would kick some MAJOR ass. Imagine starting from a fresh, and putting a more realistic and scientific touch on it. smile They could get rid of all those instantly forgettable bad guys, and keep the kick ass super heroes. smile

willRules
It would be cool..........

The Ion
Actually I hear All-Star Wonder Woman and All-Star Flash will start sometime next year. I think Geoff Johns hinted at it.

roughrider
That's a wicked-looking axe Wonder Woman is carrying. The kind good for cutting others in half!deathNot too defensive looking!
If they do stories with her, will she be cleaving people?? Whoa.

Blair Wind
yea it would be cool...i found all those pics at thekryptonian.com in the gallery...pretty cool stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.