People that pissed you off in Batman begins and you would have done something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Rachel smacking the shit out of bruce in the car not once but twice, like was that neccary.

"Your father begged...begged..like a dog" I would of bit the mans eyes out for saying that.

"Didn't you get the memo" Again i would of beat the crap out of the guy..ok I don't want to steal them all but go ahead and name some.

crimsonphoenix
The whole Rachel thing bothered me also..... Why did she thought it was necessary to do it twice. The second hit was so wimpy.

Silverstein
-when Rachel said "you're father would be ashamed of you" that was HARSH

TwisterGameX
I would of smacked her back .

NoFate007
It kinda pissed me off that Bruce was such an ******* to Alfred for most of the movie. "What do you care Alfred its not your family." C'mon man.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by NoFate007
It kinda pissed me off that Bruce was such an ******* to Alfred for most of the movie. "What do you care Alfred its not your family." C'mon man.

Why do you give a damn. laughing I would of smacked him if he said that to me.

braz
Originally posted by NoFate007

true, i noticed that too, he was an ass to alfred like through the whole show....like every conversation they had was an argument....

Bruce:"Bats are nocturnal!"
Alfred: "Bats may be, but for billionaire playboys 3 o' clock is pushing it. -And all these questions add up to only ask, what does bruce wayne do with his spare time?, such as polo for instance."
Bruce: "Im not doing polo Alfred!"

Alfred: "Those are Bruce Wayne's guests!, you have a name to make!"-
Bruce: "I dont care about my name!"
Alfred: "Its not just ur name, its your fathers...dont destroy it."

Alfred: "What's the point of all those pushups if you can't even lift the bloody log!"
--
mad mad

Altar[1stONE]
"You're fired alfred".

dont forget that one.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Altar
"You're fired alfred".

dont forget that one.

havent head that one...

Joker1237
Well Wayne was a jerk to Alfred, But Alfred, was LIKE SO CLUELESS.

He had no ideal, that Wayne was not being Batman to prove himself. It was to make crime fear him, and to right wrong, not joy ride.

I mean Alfred in the comics, and YES even the TAS, (Not the Batman) Supported Bruce Wayne on his war on crime.

That was a major flaw. And yes even Alfred in Bats89 and yes the Batman and Robin movie understood why Bruce Wayne was doing this.

Like I said, a flaw in the movie. And no it was not joy riding.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Joker1237

He had no ideal, that Wayne was not being Batman to prove himself. It was to make crime fear him, and to right wrong, not joy ride.

I mean Alfred in the comics, and YES even the TAS, (Not the Batman) Supported Bruce Wayne on his war on crime.

That was a major flaw. And yes even Alfred in Bats89 and yes the Batman and Robin movie understood why Bruce Wayne was doing this.

No it's just the first movie and how Batman Began so there was doubts at firts but bats said it's not a joyride in the movie anyway. Movie 2 should get more suppoort.

Why do we fall ???

Bardock42
Originally posted by Joker1237

First I found Alfred pretty good portrayed...he was sarcastic well but he supported him just as he did in the Comics..not overly happy but because he understood-...

Joker1237
Well, so DID I, until he accused Wayne of Thrill seeking.

sevenman
I want to kill you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.