What would happen if a Moderator Got Banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
I wonder what would happen if they got banned how would a new mod get appointed would there be a battle to the death?

Raven Guardia
such, a thing probably would not happen...but if it did I laugh.

Leo.M
i wonder if there has ever been a mod that got banned

PINBALL
its a weird thought would they just pick someone to fill in their spot or what?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Leo.M
i wonder if there has ever been a mod that got banned

yeah, when I first joined someone in LOTR I think kitoty or something got the boot cause it was actually a kid.

PINBALL
Who has the power to boot people from kmc?

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by PINBALL

Raz

Raven Guardia

Mods mostly Raz (admin)....but I told people in LOTR that I didnt trust Kit but they all got pissed at me saying kit is always fair blah blah..until the day they found out she/he was like a 12 year old pretending to be older.

§P0oONY
I wonder what would happen if they got banned how would a new mod get appointed would there be a battle to the death?

If they got banned, they would no longer have rites to post.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
yeah, when I first joined someone in LOTR I think kitoty or something got the boot cause it was actually a kid.
a kid shock

Leo.M
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Mods mostly Raz (admin)....but I told people in LOTR that I didnt trust Kit but they all got pissed at me saying kit is always fair blah blah..until the day they found out she/he was like a 12 year old pretending to be older.

how did they find out?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Leo.M
how did they find out?

I dont know for sure, I just remember Sauron (now Inkeeper) telling me in PM.

PINBALL
So only raz has the power to ban people

§P0oONY
So only raz has the power to ban people

No... global moderators do too.

Raven Guardia

PINBALL
How would new mods be appointed?

§P0oONY
If someone could ban people it would be funny if they could ban all the others and make kmc his
They can ban their fellow moderators but not admin. (I assume)

But why would they?

PINBALL
For kmc domination i guess i was just wonderin

§P0oONY
For kmc domination i guess i was just wonderin

But then Raz would go apeshit on their ass.

PINBALL
That would be funny.

Raven Guardia
lol...man is a wonder there hasnt been any issues like that. Mod Vs. Mod. like when Raz is not here they go at it for power.

jerlark386
I wonder if Raz can ban himself. Just imagine one day your an admin testing out some feature and you accidentally ban yourself.

Awwww fck!

laughing laughing laughing

DarkC
The chances of a current mod getting banned here are nil, absolutely nil.

Neo_Version 7
Don't be so sure, Thrall.

You're forgetting that one incident in 2003.

Kosta

The same thing that happens whenever anybody gets banned. People would talk about it for a week or two, then life would go on, and all would be fogotten.

PINBALL
What happened in 2003

Whurlysplat

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by jerlark386
I wonder if Raz can ban himself. Just imagine one day your an admin testing out some feature and you accidentally ban yourself.

Awwww fck!

laughing laughing laughing

It is possible, but there are extra feature installs that enable it so Admins can never be banned, which I am sure Raz installed ages ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.