Chewbacca vs. Nam Anor (Vong guy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tru_Slice
Monkey-suit vs. a guy that looks like he's the missing link.

SnakeEyes
It's Nom Anor stick out tongue

Sorgo
Nom Anor would rip Chewbacca to shreds. Is this a Joke thread, or were you serious?

Tru_Slice
Poor Chewie. Nobody likes Chewie. sad

I guess that's why the Authors kill him in NJO.

Pentagram
If you took away Nom Anor's amphistaff, coufee, and his plaeryin bol(poison spitting eye thing), and all the other funky vong gear he's got, chewie would probably kill him eventually, but he'd get seriously injured - after all, unarmed vong can kill armed Nohgri (I believe it happened in dark tide I or II, at the dantooine refugee camp where there were disguised vong), and im sure an armed nohgri could do a lot of damage to a wookie. Plus vong are pretty much militarily based, whereas wookies are just really really strong. Vong are more used to single combat and duelling, and vong have killed jedi(not unarmed, to be fair) and a jedi could easily kill a wookie i think.

As for armed Nom Anor, basic armed vong warriors have killed jedi. And Nom Anor is an EXECUTOR. A really uber vong. Fully armed, he would spray chewie in the eyes with poison, then cut his arms off with his amphistaff and gut him with his coufee. Nuff said.

Pent

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Poor Chewie. Nobody likes Chewie. sad

I guess that's why the Authors kill him in NJO. thumb up

Darth_Glentract
Nom Anor could take most armed PT Jedi. He's freakin good AND smart. Chewie would go down.

Pent, yes, it was in a Darktide book.

Pentagram
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Nom Anor could take most armed PT Jedi. He's freakin good AND smart. Chewie would go down.

Pent, yes, it was in a Darktide book.

I expected Nom Anor to be fairly weedy, looking at how much of a coward and totally un-Vonglike he seemed, in most of the books, but when he took on Corran in the hyperdrive facility on Zonama Sekot and pretty much owned him, i realised how hard he was. I hated him with a passion all the way through the series though - the character was excellently written, i just didn't like him "as a person" - when Corran and Tahiri were tracking him through the forests of Sekot, I found myself shouting "Kill him! Kill him!" at the pages, but i suppose thats an example of how well-written a character he was.

Pent

Darth_Glentract
He is my favorite character introduced in the NJO(or at least introduced to me in the NJO) except Ganner. He also ran from others because he knew it was more efficient than fighting or was outnumbered by a ton(as was the case almost every time). Unlike Sidious though, he didn't run in fear.

Sorgo
Chewie dies. Who the hell could kill something that looks this cool?

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/crimson/nomanor1.jpg
NOM ANOR: VONG ASSASSIN

Tangible God
I LOVE that pic.

Tru_Slice
Chewie goes into hulk/ape form:

Tangible God
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.