Did Malak rape Bastila?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Not a pleasant topic, but did he do it to break her will?

Great Vengeance

Deus Ex
This isn't really good for speculation.

henniestevens
I think he just let her suck his dick

Deus Ex
Really, is that neccessary?

JaehSkywalker
do we need to talk about this??

Captain REX
Hurray for poor judgement. You'll probably get a warning for this, Gryn. Rape is not a funny subject on KMC, people have been banned for trying to make a joke of it.

Darth Traya
Well firstly, I think that Gryn is at least not posting this in an immature way. He should not have made this topic, but at least he's mature about it.

Council#13
This topic is not pleasant at all. U could get banned...

Pentagram
Wow. This is a fairly twisted topic - yes, he's a man and she's a woman, but rape isn't the exact thing that happens when an evil man comes into contact with a woman.
If this is a serious question - no, he just tortured her, force lightning etc. She eventually came to realise her pain and anger and enjoyed the power the dark side gave her.
Please, please don't post stuff like that - it worries me that people can think like that...i mean dude, they're game characters!

Pent

Council#13
I agree Pentagram

CobbleR
Obviously the creator of this thread needs to go outside. Also, Rape = Not funny. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and also tell you, you could get in trouble for this.

Ushgarak
Ok, don't open up a thread like this again. Thankyou.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.