Horoscopes ( Do you believe in them and how did they start)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok do anyone believe they are true ? Say why or why not and also tell me how this started and how the people came up with the sayings.

SnakeEyes
Well, I don't really believe in horoscopes, but I go to this site to check them... just for fun: http://www.findhoroscopes.com/

Neo_Version 7
I maybe check mine once a week.

It's weird because sometimes they actually are kinda right.

TwisterGameX
I know thats why i started the thread because they get lucky.

DarkC
Check mine once every few months.

TheFilmProphet
http://www.portalmix.com/english/horoscope.htm

Neo_Version 7
I wonder if 50 Cent checks his horoscope.

Kosta
Horoscpes are right because they leave a lot to the imagination: "This week you will meet a new person and hit it off." Theres like an 80% chance of that happening anyway, I meet new people everyday, and I get on well with mos of them stick out tongue. Or something like "Sometime over the next couple of days something will happen to you."... uh... yeah... and then? stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

It would probably be something like "I see very mediocre music and films in your near future."

Kosta

On a regular basis, I bet. stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Kosta
Horoscpes are right because they leave a lot to the imagination: "This week you will meet a new person and hit it off." Theres like an 80% chance of that happening anyway, I meet new people everyday, and I get on well with mos of them stick out tongue. Or something like "Sometime over the next couple of days something will happen to you."... uh... yeah... and then? stick out tongue

Dude, that's what my dad says. stick out tongue

Lana
I check it on occassion...but the day to day ones I generally don't follow too much. However, if you've ever read personality descriptions based on a sign....well. The typical description of an Aquarius is so completely spot-on for me it's just eerie.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
It would probably be something like "I see very mediocre music and films in your near future."

He's got what it takes to make the club go outta control though.

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
I check it on occassion...but the day to day ones I generally don't follow too much. However, if you've ever read personality descriptions based on a sign....well. The typical description of an Aquarius is so completely spot-on for me it's just eerie.
Sometime's its vague for me, other times its dead on the mark.

Sir Mist

I would have loved to see his face..
"Today, a new person in your life brings happiness and joy, tomorrow your gonna get shot 9 times."

w00t

TwisterGameX
I got to check mine. Damn I wished my bday was on halloween just for the fun of it but it fell short by a couple days.

Neo_Version 7
Happy Birthday! big grin

TwisterGameX
Happy Birthday! big grin

Not yet eek!

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, but still. eek!

TwisterGameX
Yeah, but still. eek!

eek! almost I can't wait for cake droolio

Neo_Version 7
Cakes are the shiz-nit!

TwisterGameX
Cakes are the shiz-nit!

My horroscope might predict cake in my near future.

Some times it catches me off gaurd and it makes me wonder greatly. Does anyone know how they base there predictions or general sign thing ?

TheFilmProphet
He's got what it takes to make the club go outta control though.

Thats because 90% of the people there are drunk, they don't know any better. stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Thats because 90% of the people there are drunk, they don't know any better. stick out tongue

True that, but still.

dancingman

TwisterGameX
True that, but still.

dancingman

laughing

TwisterGameX
Wait have a horoscope said anything evil ?

TheFilmProphet
True that, but still.

dancingman

Meh, some like his (crappy) music and some don't. wink

TwisterGameX
I am going to sleep now. Night all, I will return tomorrow and maybe share cake...maybe evil face

Groucho
Horoscopes are the only truth we can cling to in this cruel, otherwise-random world.

TwisterGameX
It's a mystery.

olchik
I believe in Horoscopes! Everything what I read in my horoscope is truesmile

Prince Nauj
I sort of do believe in them and sometimes I dont but when I always read mine its always true which is really weird .

lil bitchiness
Yes! I believe, and check them once a month.

s|m
Horoscopes = bullshit. They never "predict" right. Also, if my horoscope says, for example, that I'm going to have problems at work/school and that I'll have a crappy day, does it mean that every single human having my sign will have a crappy day?

Tha C-Master
I'm a fricking virgo!!! Nothing cool about virgo's they are just... virgo's. wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.