Mario vs Sonic (not a fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Which one do you like better. Hard to choose but Sonic Happy Dance

Wolfie
The Mario games always tend to be funner. So I'll go with Mario.

I know you said not a fight, but still: http://www.videogamedc.com/Pixeled_Parodies/Mario_Vs__Sonic/mario_vs__sonic.html

powerfulone1987
Mario.

Super Mario Brothers was the first game i ever played.

Doc Ock
Sonic owns all.

I had waaaaaaaaay more fun with Sonic than Mario.

Playing a fat plumber never really thrilled me that much erm

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Sonic owns all.

I had waaaaaaaaay more fun with Sonic than Mario.

Playing a fat plumber never really thrilled me that much erm

laughing Mario was fun but Sonic had the best music ever in game history. The sega ones owned.

Celestial
I love listening to Sonic games' sound tests. They have the best music where Mario has like one good song really and everyone knows it.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
laughing Mario was fun but Sonic had the best music ever in game history. The sega ones owned. Yea sonic owned the music, and the gameplay, and the variety...

TwisterGameX
The recent sonic games don't have as good mucis but still good and the reason is that the makers of the original music left the team.

Blue Dragon
Sonic music is very cool! 'This Machine' is the best of all, nice rockin' music, yeah! yes I also love to play the games. Mario games are nice too, they get a good but Sonic gets a 'better'!

I played Sonic when I was young, since about 6 years old. I am 17 next Friday so that's like 11 years! Plus Sonic's cool...a plumber, please...

Saint Ramaeker
mario 64 was the first video game i ever played and i love it. It still it owns a hedgehog

b-dan
i like sonic better but in a reall fight i dont think mario could even touch the guy

Lana
This isn't a "who would win the fight" thread, else I'd dump it right in the Vs. forum.

Anyway, I like the Mario games better myself.....and I have a habit of always singing the Mario theme song. Which I just started doing right now big grin

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
This isn't a "who would win the fight" thread, else I'd dump it right in the Vs. forum.

Anyway, I like the Mario games better myself.....and I have a habit of always singing the Mario theme song. Which I just started doing right now big grin

laughing Mario has 2 good songs. !. the theme and to is when he is that turtles castle thing.Bowser.

Sonic part 1 2 and 3 for sega had like 50 different songs that are all classics. Happy Dance

Lana
None of the Sonic songs really ever stick in my head though.....

TwisterGameX
None of the Sonic songs really ever stick in my head though.....

Green hills zone
spirng yard zone
star light zone
the starting theme
boss
ending

part 2 with the thingy boss
that racing game
the special zone

part 3
the ice level
super sonic

sad

well the new systems sonic adventure had that can't hold out much longer thingy and part 2 had the live and LEARN and all thsoe other levels Happy Dance ( The remakes on the new systems)

Mario has the same 2 songs on every game big grin Well I got to admit that mario songs come second to me because no other games have the nice toons.

Wait Vectorman was a classic game....

Lana
I know Sonic had good music, just nothing that ever really stuck in my head stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
I know Sonic had good music, just nothing that ever really stuck in my head stick out tongue

Some one in my college phone rang and it was the mario theme laughing out loud It got the whole class dancing.

Blue Dragon
^ Whoa! Really? laughing out loud

StaT1c
Super fast blue hedgehog > Fat ass Italian plumber

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
^ Whoa! Really? laughing out loud

Yeah it was funny as hell. I want a mario ring tone too embarrasment

§P0oONY
Sonic.., no reason really... I just prefer him.

Blue Dragon
I want a mario ring tone too embarrasment
Nothing to be embarassed about, I'd love a Zelda one! eek! yes
I wouldn't mind any video game or anime ring tones at all, Sonic, Dragonball Z etc.

TwisterGameX
But i am 19 and i want a Mario tone embarrasment

SaTsuJiN
I want video game ring tones too sad

or maybe even an advent children ring tone o_o /drool

as for mario or sonic...

I love sonics sense of speed and thrill the player recives.. but I dont like how its so... 'choreographed'.. you dont really have enough interaction during the really impressive run sequences..

so I'll stick with mario because I like both the interaction and most of the musical score.. (M64's score was really nice.. especially the dire, dire docks theme.. which was remixed at OCremix here ( http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00405/ ))

lots o nice mixes at Ocremix

Blue Dragon
But i am 19 and i want a Mario tone embarrasment
And? Who cares! Live & be you! I am 17 tomorrow & would love a Zelda ring tone, but I don't have a phone. sad Oh well.

There's other ring tones I probably would like but I would never want them to go off, I'd be embarassed by them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.