boudokai tenkaichi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jonodo
i have dragon ball z boudokai tenkaichi. its hard but awsome. it came to u.s.u can unlock awsome charcters like master roshi,super android 17, baby vegita, and so on.its incredibly awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwisterGameX
After majin buu how do you unlock that next gate ?( I completed everything 100%) ok the game is hard(cpu cheats) and theres one button to punch/kick)

Blue Dragon
It's only just come out in the UK. I got it today, I haven't played on it much, going through how to do things then X Factor came on etc so...I'll play on it tonight.

The only reason why I'm not playing on it now is because X Factor's on & I want to come on here, while I listen to it.

TwisterGameX
I agree

metal gear: RAY
is it out for PS2?

Ultimate Hulk43
Yes,it's out for PS2.

I haven't played it yet though.

b-dan
is that the one where u can fly everywhere and go underwater cause if thats the one your talking about i want it

Blue Dragon
Yes that's the one! Man it's awsome! Everyone should buy this game, it's fantastic!

1. You can fly anywhere (nice!)
2. You can go underwater (nice!)
3. You can dash (on ground & in air), super fast dashes are super cool, you can zoom about all over the place, confusing your opponant (also nice & cool!)
4. Smashable areas, that's a nice touch too, everything crumbles, it's cool (nice!)
5. Graphics are great too! Wow! I love the introduction at the beginning (everyone please watch the introduction), super cool graphics, very cool looking! You see them fight, it's cool to watch, it's so rad (nice!)

I give this game a....I give it a 9, maybe ten. The only downside is that some missions are super super hard! One mission (which I've just managed to complete after trying since yesterday!) is 'survive until time runs out' against 3rd form of Freiza!

This form's super fast, sometimes I last 10 seconds, sometimes 20, 30 etc. Yesterday I got to a low as 13 seconds then I died. He's sooo fast. Best tactic is to defend when you can (not all the time, he'll get through), attack & dragon dash (in other words fly away!)

I've got to survive his true form now, got to 8 seconds then I died... mad I will try later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.