Just one of those days!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_k
do you ever get those days where you plan to somthing, but you mind goes else where and you end up just waseing the whole day?

this seems to have happend to me a lot, for example i didnt go to school today because i thought id stay home a get ahead in my home work, but i did the opposite, i had school work scatterd all around me but did none, and ended up staring at my screen all day, because my mine went else where

DOES THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Josh_k
do you ever get those days where you plan to somthing, but you mind goes else where and you end up just waseing the whole day?

this seems to have happend to me a lot, for example i didnt go to school today because i thought id stay home a get ahead in my home work, but i did the opposite, i had school work scatterd all around me but did none, and ended up staring at my screen all day, because my mine went else where

DOES THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?

All the time laughing out loud I even forget what day it is sometimes laughing out loud

BakaXero
i doing that right now, i did it yesterdayi did it the day before. and i'll probrably do it tomorrow.
also i killed a bunny no expression

Josh_k
well at least i know im not alone stick out tongue

Josh_k
how did you kill a bunny? :/

kmcdude
Originally posted by Josh_k
how did you kill a bunny? :/

He might have blown it up with some TNT rock

Josh_k
or could have forgot that he had a bunny, like us forgetful souls LOL and didn't feed it

Sir Mist
Pretty much everyday...smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.