Attention MS&C Posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I've been browsing the threads here, and I've noticed that there seem to be a lot of disagreements, some not too civil. I'm just posting this to let you guys know, that if someone is being really vicious to you, please do me a favour and report the post, because honestly I don't and can't read every single post in every single thread. So please, if you have a problem don't hesitate to report it. Do me a favour in fact. bag

Secondly, some threads have been going much off topic much, so please try to stick somewhere near the original topic of an intended thread. stick out tongue

And please, I've noticed this a lot lately, don't preach about an actor or actress in all threads other than their own. If you want to do a comparison use the versus thread. I think we've had enough of the "he's a horrible actor, and ugly too, nothing like ~insert name here~" *insane fan-girl action*

Thank you, come again.
Irene

Cletus_Kasady
I didn't know I could post here. And what do i do when i've reported it.

silver_tears
Wait and someone will see to your problem.
I don't mean reporting here, I mean using the report button. smile

Fëanor
Originally posted by silver_tears
I've been browsing the threads here, and I've noticed that there seem to be a lot of disagreements, some not too civil. I'm just posting this to let you guys know, that if someone is being really vicious to you, please do me a favour and report the post, because honestly I don't and can't read every single post in every single thread. So please, if you have a problem don't hesitate to report it. Do me a favour in fact. bag

Secondly, some threads have been going much off topic much, so please try to stick somewhere near the original topic of an intended thread. stick out tongue

And please, I've noticed this a lot lately, don't preach about an actor or actress in all threads other than their own. If you want to do a comparison use the versus thread. I think we've had enough of the "he's a horrible actor, and ugly too, nothing like ~insert name here~" *insane fan-girl action*

Thank you, come again.
Irene there's something sexeh about an assertive woman, i always say! ca-rack that whip!

silver_tears
Lic-o-rice whip whip2

CrazyInLove

Thank you, come again.
Irene

GO IRENE eek! Yes it's about time for some rules here. You go girl! stick out tongue and yes if anything unusual is goin on I will definately report it to youbig grin

silver_tears
Many thanks hihat

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
I didn't know I could post here. And what do i do when i've reported it. I can't believe you have the audacity to post here??!! POT...KETTLE....BLACK!!!

botankus
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
if anything unusual is goin onD

LOL! Yeah, maybe some day something unusual around here will happen... tooth

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
LOL! Yeah, maybe some day something unusual around here will happen... tooth well, nothing unusual ever happens here to be honest.. i've yet to see that myself! knowotta mean, vern?

HBK

I think you're talking about Cletus_Kasady *shifty eyes*

Whatever happenend to him.

Cinemaddiction
GO IRENE eek! Yes it's about time for some rules here. You go girl! stick out tongue and yes if anything unusual is goin on I will definately report it to youbig grin

There were rules when I was here, people just chose to ignore them continuously.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
There were rules when I was here, people just chose to ignore them continuously.

Most people dont even know twe have them....

Just in case........

silver_tears

Well not anymore boxing

newwinds
all the men in here, anyone can't post image like me in here? sad

Clovie
omg.

CrazyInLove

oh yes Sir, I know smile People never obey the rules erm

Well not anymore boxing

oh you go girl!

Masrix
Silver your a Mod? laughing Never Knew stick out tongue

silver_tears
James Bond too smile

Mando
Originally posted by Masrix
Silver your a Mod? laughing Never Knew stick out tongue

yes a very good mod.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Mando
yes a very good mod.

Oh yes, indeed!!! I'm seeing the place much nicer already!!!!!!!!!

Fëanor
Oh yes, indeed!!! I'm seeing the place much nicer already!!!!!!!!! that's cause i haven't been in here in a while...but i'm back!!!! eek!

botankus
I wish there was just one thread for all the Harry Potter actors and actresses, instead of the 200 threads we have for everybody who ever made even a 1 second appearance in the films.

Fëanor
aaaah! no wonder i didn't know half that are on here, yeah? like, who the heck is Rupert? is he related to Englebert Humperdink?

botankus
laughing out loud I think so!

Fëanor
aaah! no wonder...big grin

we've just dated ourselves pal... confused

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mando
yes a very good mod.

much appreciated eyes

CrazyInLove

Fëanor
Yeah you trash the place and make things much harder for our mod! You are the reason Cine left us!!!! stick out tongue haha! smile

I lovvie your new avvy! oh nononono....cine left cause he couldn't handle so much of my manliness stick out tongue

silver_tears
I bought him out evillaugh

CrazyInLove
I bought him out evillaugh

HAHA!!! Well I likes u better anyway! hug

silver_tears
Thankies big grin

CrazyInLove
Thankies big grin

You're welcome big grin

Fëanor
I bought him out evillaugh that's not what he told me!! mad

CrazyInLove

Fëanor
hahahaha!!!!! oh yeah, Julian, what did you hear? Tell it to the world babeh! We should know the truth! big grin....the truth Becca? best we keep that to ourselves, eh? stick out tongue

CrazyInLove

Fëanor
oh....riiiiiiiight big grin hehehe winkiss that's what i thought big grin kisses

CrazyInLove

Fëanor
You thought right, sweetheart! oh right on, babe!!! eek!

Revan Souer

Fëanor
Originally posted by Revan Souer
You two are a really good read, I feel a little dirty reading you chat wink hahahaha....and even if we did, that's privy to no one but she and I...catch-a me drift? wink

Revan Souer
I feel even dirtier now

Fëanor
*throws water on Revan* that better now? wink

Frozen kisses

Fëanor
but i had used soapy water and it was quite warm when i tested it....i think?

Frozen kisses
so why was there ice in the bottom of the bucket..

Hmm

CrazyInLove

Fëanor
you're wrong... I agree with Sarah... there was ice. okay fine!!! i did use ice glare

Frozen kisses

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
Aww poor revan...Im going to take him away and warm him up.. wink

Feanor.. youre a bad bad bad, bad badb boy!

mad NOW GET TO YOUR ROOM mad

Yeah tell him, Sarah, tell him to get over here with me!

Fëanor
Yeah tell him, Sarah, tell him to get over here with me! what makes you think i'm not there now? shifty

CrazyInLove

Fëanor
*looks around* I don't see yah hun! i'm in your heart babe!

Frozen kisses
*looks around* I don't see yah hun!

he was hiding in the cupbaord..

wait that aint punishment!!!

Fëanor
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
he was hiding in the cupbaord..

wait that aint punishment!!! cupboard? what inna heck was i doing in the cupboard? waiting for miss hubbard!?

Frozen kisses
no you were gonna jump out on becca when she got there...

Fëanor
oh right! well she never got here

CrazyInLove

botankus
I propose we start a thread in this forum called, "Best Celeb Tibulas!" After that, we'll go with "Best Celeb Adams Apples."

silver_tears
I'm on it detective

botankus
Man, from 7 am - noon (EST), this board is deader than a bunch of dead things.

Where's Britrogue, Becca, Revan, Feanor, Kinko's, Miss -Storm, or even Silver? blink
Don't tell me you all have lives now!!

silver_tears
I go to school my good fellow smart

botankus
And you put school over Movie Celebrities? eek!

lil bitchiness
And you put school over Movie Celebrities? eek!

shockish

silver_tears
I know *slaps self*

botankus
Can you please tell me how you plan on making fun of celebrities while all this school nonsense is going on?

smilie_mysql

botankus
Where's Becca, Revan, Feanor, & Kinko's blink

The funeral for these four legends is scheduled for 9 AM (EST) on Friday.
rip
Please attend and wear black.
zorro

silver_tears
I'll be the one in hot pink happy

botankus
I'll be an usher then. wink

Fëanor
I propose we start a thread in this forum called, "Best Celeb Tibulas!" After that, we'll go with "Best Celeb Adams Apples." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! you're such a dork! big grin

Fëanor
I know *slaps self* eek!Originally posted by botankus
The funeral for these four legends is scheduled for 9 AM (EST) on Friday.
rip
Please attend and wear black.
zorro big grin naah! me and Becca have been kinda busy....if you know what i mean??? shifty

CrazyInLove
Man, from 7 am - noon (EST), this board is deader than a bunch of dead things.

Where's Britrogue, Becca, Revan, Feanor, Kinko's, Miss -Storm, or even Silver? blink

awww!!!!!! Bot!!!!! hug I don't really have a life hun.. but you can blame it all on me for why Julian and I haven't been online! I've kept him pretty busy if you know what I mean naughty hehe. but Julian is tiring out on me so before long I should have time to talk to you more big grin and btw, what is it you miss? me or my ass? stick out tongue

CrazyInLove
I propose we start a thread in this forum called, "Best Celeb Tibulas!" After that, we'll go with "Best Celeb Adams Apples."

hysterical oh man Bot that's effin hilarious!!!!

botankus
what is it you miss? me or my ass? stick out tongue

The latter! * Having trouble believing the first part was even considered confused *

Also, I miss seeing the tongue hanging out of that chick on your sig!

p.s. Tell Julian to keep the bed warm! wink

CrazyInLove
The latter! * Having trouble believing the first part was even considered confused *

Also, I miss seeing the tongue hanging out of that chick on your sig!

p.s. Tell Julian to keep the bed warm! wink

Oh hey i'm glad you miss my ass then! and the girls tongue stick out tongue hahaha. I miss you too bot hug

and Julian is keeping the bed warm alright! we stay pretty busy wink

botankus
Oh, you too, Becca...Lift up those covers and say hi to Julian for me when you get a chance!

Okay, who's up for another collage in Summer '06?

CrazyInLove
Okay, when we get un busy i'll tell him you said hi big grin

and a new collage sounds good cool what'd you have in mind ?

botankus
The same except for new and improved '06 versions! Maybe new additions if we can't find everyone, too.

CrazyInLove
The same except for new and improved '06 versions! Maybe new additions if we can't find everyone, too.

Oh don't worry I have contact with all of our oldies, so I think I can manage getting a new collage cool maybe we can talk Revan into posting his actual ass pic laughing out loud

botankus
Don't forget Kinko's is pregnant and set to deliver in a few months, I think. I hope to God she can get it back the way she had it for the collage! And I know you do, too!

CrazyInLove
yes Kinkos is set deliver soon I believe.. and mine is still there hun wink

botankus
And you shall see the return of Bootytankus.

CrazyInLove
And you shall see the return of Bootytankus.

Aah yeah! I liked the bootytankus! wasn't as good as my Julianbooty, but it was good wink

botankus
Last year was just a teaser. This year will be the real deal.

silver_tears
Any problems peoples? big grin

botankus
No, not yet. Irene, you're welcome to join our summer collage, of course. big grin There's more details in the "Non-JLO Booty" thread. We'll put it together in June (we have to wait until Kinko's delivers).

botankus
Irene, are you banned or is "Restricted" just a profile you put in? I noticed your sig is gone. sad

lil bitchiness
Irene asked me to ban her. And I complied to her request. sad

botankus
Is that like asking a friend to pull the trigger? cry

Britrogue
I'm confused.

botankus
I think we're mod-less...

OR...this is just in preparation for April Fool's Day, which if this kept up around KMC it would be a good one.

lil bitchiness
Is that like asking a friend to pull the trigger? cry

Yes, yes it is. cry

Britrogue
But why would a mod ask to be banned?

botankus
I don't know. I'm more upset than when Kes left. sad

Britrogue
When did Kes leave? He was cool!

botankus
Kes was a she, and she vanished about two years ago, I think. If you look at the first pages of the Britney thread, she made a few posts to try to keep people in line. She tended to be a bit strict on people venturing off-topic.

Britrogue
Oh right. She also made a lot of posts in the X-Men forum.

lil bitchiness
Irene wanted to leave, and she wanted me to ban her. I have done so.

She isn't a mod anymore either - she decided to quit, if anyone wondered. Personal Issues.

Anyway, I am sad everyone has gone - I miss Irene, I miss BadKitty and Tex, as well as Kes.
They were all such great moderators and cool people.

botankus
She was a sweetheart. One of my favorite "arguments" was one time when I made this fairly snide comment about Canada - and she let me have it!! That was about a year ago, I think.

CrazyInLove
She was a sweetheart. One of my favorite "arguments" was one time when I made this fairly snide comment about Canada - and she let me have it!! That was about a year ago, I think.

am I not a sweetheart Bot ? cries and I thought I knew you better! crytissue

botankus
Oh, there are better terms out there than sweetheart for the likes of you... shifty

CrazyInLove
Oh, there are better terms out there than sweetheart for the likes of you... shifty

Oh really?? hmm........... care to explain watcha mean by that? hehe naughty

botankus
Feanor won't let me say... whistle

Where ya been for 2 months? For a minute there, I thought I was going to set a record for holding the last post in this thread for years!

CrazyInLove

Where ya been for 2 months? For a minute there, I thought I was going to set a record for holding the last post in this thread for years!

Oh Julian won't care shifty come on! it's been FOREVER!!!!!!!!! i've been working and when i'm not working....... i'm working... yeah make sense? not really? i'm sorry, lack of sleep cause i've been working. lol. so how is your booty looking? do you think you might make the men's booty list this year?

botankus
Yeah, I've been doing butt blasters so it's really shaping up. I might need some help picking out the proper attire to accentuate it. Any suggestions (besides Spandex)?

And don't you dare say long underwear!! stick out tongue

And what about you? Are you about ready for the collage?

Fëanor

Where ya been for 2 months? For a minute there, I thought I was going to set a record for holding the last post in this thread for years! GO AHEAD!!! SAY IT!!! SAY IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!! stick out tongue what were ya gonna say?Originally posted by CrazyInLove
Oh Julian won't care shifty come on! it's been FOREVER!!!!!!!!! i've been working and when i'm not working....... i'm working... yeah make sense? not really? i'm sorry, lack of sleep cause i've been working. lol. so how is your booty looking? do you think you might make the men's booty list this year? i won't??Originally posted by botankus
Yeah, I've been doing butt blasters so it's really shaping up. I might need some help picking out the proper attire to accentuate it. Any suggestions (besides Spandex)?

And what about you? Are you about ready for the collage? how bout a buttless thong eek!

botankus
Nice idea, Julian, but I was hoping your suggestion would involve candy sprinkles, glue, and paper mache.

CrazyInLove

And what about you? Are you about ready for the collage?

yes I am ready for the collage!!! I haven't been doing a butt blaster, it's just there big grin haha. But now that Paula has had the baby, we can all do this thing.. let's see if I hold the number one spot again. and I agree with Julian, Bot, a buttless thong eek! oooor some daisy dukes! so what about me Bot, what do you want me wearing?? and sorry but Julian won't let me post any thong pics. against house rules... :P haha.

botankus
I'd think you'd look really good in a spider web. I think it would really accentuate your features. Have you made any contact with Kinko's (Paula)?

CrazyInLove
I'd think you'd look really good in a spider web. I think it would really accentuate your features. Have you made any contact with Kinko's (Paula)?

a spider web???? hahahaha, ummm........ can you think of something else? and yes I have made contact with Kinkos. I have baby pictures :-) cause i'm SPECIAL.

botankus
Tell her that her presence is required in the forum ASAP! And Revan, too, for that matter. Rena stops by from time to time, as does Julian.

Oh, yeah, your sig. That's Rena's avi, and for the longest time I couldn't figure out what Angelina Jolie had in her mouth. Thanks for clearing that up.

And besides the spider web, what about an Angelina Jolie bodysuit?

silver_tears
I believe it's high time this thread was deleted kiddies stick out tongue

botankus
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!

Okay.

silver_tears
None of the mods are doing it though erm

botankus
Oh, that's right, Irene, you stepped down as mod. That's funny, 'cause I was like, "okay, why doesn't she close it then?" laughing out loud

silver_tears
That's right, you peasants weren't worthy diva

stick out tongue Kidding, I love you all.

botankus
Looks like this sticky thread is here to stay. We might as well use it.

Here's my contribution:
alien2arabiabandchairfoxeek2msn-winkpimp

Fëanor
well here's mine....

botankus
You've been charmed? Does that mean Alisa Milano is over at your house right now?

Fëanor
You've been charmed? Does that mean Alisa Milano is over at your house right now? ohhhh yeaaaah! wink

botankus
Then what you wasting your time posting to me for!?!?

Fëanor
Then what you wasting your time posting to me for!?!? i can multitask smokin'

botankus
Even though this post is over a month later blink, I'd like to say that Becca has got to be jealous...if she's over you by now, that is. wink

soin2cal
Read and fully understoodstick out tongue
I agree, sometimes i think this does happen though i probably do not think of reporting it because i do not want people to get the wrong impression. And i find the preaching part very annoying!

botankus
Damn! I had the last post on this sticky thread on September 13th, 2006, and was hoping to keep it going for about 3 more years.

stick out tongue Thanks a lot, drewbiefan! stick out tongue

dave_kodak
we love postung too much

soin2cal
Damn! I had the last post on this sticky thread on September 13th, 2006, and was hoping to keep it going for about 3 more years.

stick out tongue Thanks a lot, drewbiefan! stick out tongue
Me big grin ?
Hey what did i do big grin?

botankus
Well, there's always the hope that I can hang onto this post until Summer '08. *sigh*

soin2cal
whystick out tongue?

Barker
Originally posted by soin2cal
whystick out tongue?
no expression

Lol at Irene.

soin2cal
I am confused.

botankus
What happened to Morning Glory?

Though I think she hated me, I miss her. wink

Schecter
i think silvertears should be a mod again. her authoritativeness gave me wood

botankus
Damn, there goes my dream of holding the last post in a "Sticky" thread for 6 months.

On a side note, I think it's no secret that Irene knew how to whip us Movie Star & Celebrity fanatics into shape better than anyone else.

Schecter
Damn, there goes my dream of holding the last post in a "Sticky" thread for 6 months.

and there is goes again... D'OH!!!

rolling on floor laughing

botankus
I beg your pardon.

Target date for next poster: Jan. 5th, 2008.

Schecter
ill just have to wait 5 months and 3 1/2 weeks

botankus
I believe I meant Jan. 6th, 2008. Silly me.

Schecter
17th, actually stick out tongue

botankus
I can live with that. *Puts car boot on thread*

CrazyInLove
Mwuahahaha! lookie, it's mewink I just let you get the last post in Bot big grin

botankus
Well, I had it for 18 days. Speaking of which, remember when the "Non-JLO booty" thread was the most popular thread in this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.