Every One Has A Dream, Whats YOURS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_k
What is it that you REALLY want to achieve in life? Do you get the burning desire to achieve your dream?

Sir Mist
I have a burning desire in my stomach....damn onionsdisgust

Nevermind
To skin every human on the west coast and sell their meat to underground cults.

Sir Mist
Thats my second dream, lets be partnersw00t

jerlark386
My dream is to have a dream.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Thats my second dream, lets be partnersw00t

Fine but I get 60% of the profits and the left over skin to sell to KFC.

Josh_k
thats gross man

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Nevermind
Fine but I get 60% of the profits and the left over skin to sell to KFC.

You struck a deal theresmokin'

Nevermind
Originally posted by Josh_k
thats gross man

Yeah I know. I can't believe I'll be splitting the money with Sir Mist, either.

Sir Mist
Yeah 60% is pretty bad....

Josh_k
why dont yous go 40 - 40 and i get 20% because i started the thread stick out tongue

Nevermind
why dont yous go 40 - 40 and i get 20% because i started the thread stick out tongue

You can have this rusty bird cage and two popsicles from the fridge.

Sir Mist
How come he gets a rusty bird cage and I dont? disgust

Nevermind
Originally posted by Sir Mist
How come he gets a rusty bird cage and I dont? disgust

Silence! Inferior human! evil face

kmcdude
What is it that you REALLY want to achieve in life? Do you get the burning desire to achieve your dream?

I hate to admit it.........but I dont know u guy's so stuff it, I just want to meet a nice girl who is not a whore(which I think I have.....but still not sure....at least she is hot though) and works so I can have a little baby embarrasment

Hopefully a boy smile

gamewarrior
I dream to become a game designer and create the best game in the world. So that everyone will play it and I shall place a super virus in every copy and at the moment you place it in the console it will infect every electronic device in the house and cause it to go crazy and short circuit. The virus will grow and it will destroy the internet and every electic device it comes in contact. And if they want me to stop it they will have to pay me a sum of 500 billion dollars and a lifetime supply of Chocolate!!!. HA!, HA!, HA!, HA!

BakaXero
i had to retrieve my dreams. so a called a plumber. it got flushed down the toilet.

jerlark386
Originally posted by BakaXero
i had to retrieve my dreams. so a called a plumber. it got flushed down the toilet.

^^^

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

sad

BakaXero
maybe i should not have said anything.

jerlark386
Do you need a hug, Xero?

hug

BakaXero
huh
you are strangely friendly today...

and i'd like a beer instead stick out tongue beer

jerlark386
Originally posted by BakaXero
huh
you are strangely friendly today...

and i'd like a beer instead stick out tongue beer

Ok.

beer http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/beer.gif

s|m
In the distant future, success no expression
In a nearer future, I dream to pass the tests next week (sick)

lil bitchiness

Finish my Ph.D and become famous Criminologist or Sociologist...

Dr. Milla droolio

Tired Hiker

I have this infatuation to one day make a feature length film that will somewhat fall into the lines of comparison to Terry Gilliam's, 'The Fisher King'. I don't know how I will go about achieving this yet, but somehow it drives my existence.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Finish my Ph.D and become famous Criminologist or Sociologist...

Dr. Milla droolio

There is something soooooooo sexy about referring to you as 'Doctor'. droolio

Kosta

Mine, is to one day own the worlds biggest collection of... stuff. big grin

Kosta
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Good to see that old sig back, brings back memmories smile.

olchik
I dream of spending vacation in the exotic country, it would be awesome!

lil bitchiness

Anything that has my name attached to it, sounds sexeh!! raver

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Kosta
Good to see that old sig back, brings back memmories smile. Like the time you dry humped a Hobbit? stick out tongue big grinOriginally posted by lil bitchiness
Anything that has my name attached to it, sounds sexeh!! raver Bilbo 'Lil B' Baggins . . . yeah, you're right.

*dry humps Bilbo*

WTF confused

Somebody slap me!

lil bitchiness
Like the time you dry humped a Hobbit? stick out tongue big grinBilbo 'Lil B' Baggins . . . yeah, you're right.

*dry humps Bilbo*

WTF confused

Somebody slap me!

*b!tch slaps....twice* whistle

Get a hold of yourself, man!

Kosta
I dry humped a hobbit? confused

RedAlertv2
I wanna be a rockstar

Spideys Sister
I wanna mett Stan Lee creator of Spider-girl Spider-Man and The Fantastic 4. Oh and be a comic book artist along the creators of USM.

Aries
I would like to meet stan lee to ,but even though i can drawl comics I'm not really going into that sorta thing.

I wanna train top show horses

TheQuincy
I want to be an actor. And one day appear in a killer movie thats mentioned on Killer movies.com. I've always been a good actor and have done all the school plays and stuff. It's so fun.

Prince Nauj
Build a droid army and destroy this world evil face

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by TheQuincy
I want to be an actor. And one day appear in a killer movie thats mentioned on Killer movies.com. I've always been a good actor and have done all the school plays and stuff. It's so fun. Kewl.

Sun Ce
to meet a friend...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Sun Ce
to meet a friend... Hi....

gamewarrior
I really want to be a game designer. I want to make a game that Would be in the top list of great games like GTA and Halo.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I wanna mett Stan Lee creator of Spider-girl Spider-Man and The Fantastic 4. Oh and be a comic book artist along the creators of USM.

Hah! I actually met Stan Lee! He shook my hand at a comic convention when I was 13 years old! I swear to god on this. It was the era where Pete and MJ got married. They even staged a Spidey/MJ wedding in SF where me and my dad attended. I got Stan's autograph on a wedding napkin that has a drawing of Spidey and MJ! One of my proudest moments. Okay, I gotta go to bed now. I'ts 6:34 in the morning, wtf??? blink

ninjababe
My dream is to become a professional motorcycle racer (even though I've never been on a motorcyle) I think their hot.

French Tip

To be a singer

Da preacher
Be producer of movies or short films or TV programs..............whatever. Just wanna do something with cameras and movies and all that stuff.

I'm gonna study for it.

U know like shoot the local stuff. Like Belgian Tv- Programs and that kinda projects.

US-movies and TV programs would be even cooler. But yeah i'm standin' with my 2 feet firm on the ground. U know stay realistic.......

CherryTopper
I had this crazy dream befoer I started to date brandon that we were hanging out at my middle school for some odd reason and just chillin havin good times, then that week we got together eek!

love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.